VN Ren'Py Lesson in Loyalty [Ch.4] [Lesson in Loyalty]

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
We'll have some conversations with her and witness some scenes related to her family life as a "third person," optionally, of course...
Does this mean they voted to show the women fucking their husbands or is that vote not done yet? Not a fan of vn's that dont know where they are heading and leave it up to the crowd. I mostly liked what I saw so far but this does not interest me in the slightest. No future tags so could lead to cuck or ntr'ish content (specially with this passive mc) not much other reason to see li's / future li's fucking other people.

Optional is better than forced but for those that have no interest the wasted dev time and a story revolving around this is not one for me. Dev's should in my opinion always know if the big tags that divide the community are going to be a thing or not so there is no bad feelings when such content gets dropped on us after we get invested. This is the main reason I struggle to get invested in alot of vn's and would never support such devs until they clarify the situation.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Character-Bio_Kelly.png

Kelly is a 31-year-old married woman and a mother. Despite her cheerful and shy nature, she carries a somewhat melancholic mood due to her husband being in the military and not being around. However, she deeply appreciates her husband for the opportunities he provides for their son.
With no obligation to work as she has more than enough financial means, Kelly's sole focus is her child. However, as time goes by, the monotony of her seemingly passionless life prompts her to question it. The absence of her husband contributes to her sadness, making her increasingly prone to depression.
In an effort to break free from this situation, Kelly turned to painting, a hobby she excelled at, reminiscent of her school days. Despite being highly skilled in her artistic pursuit, she grapples with self-confidence issues, especially when it comes to realizing her dream of holding an art exhibition. Perhaps with a few encouraging words, a new artist may emerge from within her.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Character-Bio-Jane.png

Jane is a 29-year-old single woman. Since her youth, she has faced intense pressure from her family and friends regarding her sexual choices. Like any teenager growing up in a conservative environment, Jane has expressed her rebellion by getting numerous tattoos, and her body is adorned with them. These experiences eventually led her to pursue a career as a psychologist.
Helping people who feel suppressed and appear to be someone they are not has become her greatest hobby. While fundamentally fun and playful, Jane feels the need to get accustomed to her surroundings a bit more to showcase these traits. Although initially reserved in new environments, she gradually reveals her entertaining side.
Successful in her professional life, Jane is a well-liked individual in her social circle. While her greatest hobby is her job, sports are indispensable for her. This secondary hobby has greatly contributed to her appearance, making her a remarkably attention-grabbing woman.

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
I downloaded the game and I see this, I understand that athletes are flexible but not that flexible

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LessonInLoyalty-CH2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
another game ?
These guys can't even finish one game then they make another on and the other two games had reworks (Lust of Pain and World of secrets prevously called Silent House )

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Ragnarok was a finished game thus it had game reviews thus people could check out those reviews before buying it.

Frankly it's an idiotic move to give money to a project that doesn't bother to tell you what's going to be in it. At the very least yes, it should be planned out and the developers should know what they're going to put in it, before they start asking people for money to make it.

Future tags are mandatory if some dev is asking me for money and they want me to even consider their project.

But hey, that's just me:

View attachment 3361278
Again, these games takes literally YEARS to make. You expect the dev to know EVERY SINGLE tag and type of sex scene that will ever be in the game from day 1 years ahead!?

That's like expecting George R. R. Martin to tell us exactly every single type of death or sex scene in his next Game of Thrones book before he releases it. If he already knew, we probably wouldn't have to wait 15 fucking years for it :rolleyes:

I don't understand how people can't put themselves in the shoes of a developer for a second before they start making unreasonable demands purely for their own selfish reasons. The game is not finished, if you can't handle any uncertainty in the future content of the game, wait till its done and shut the fuck up. Most people can in fact handle some uncertainty and will gladly invest if they really like what they see. Investing literally means to put money into something for the future, and the future will always be uncertain, especially the far future.

LazyPanda

May 9, 2017
Ok... I like this one more than the previous project, it seems to be more fleshed out on all aspects... Good luck! (y)

Lentyaj

Sep 12, 2022
Am I or does this game have a similarity to Manhwa New Town?
Just watched the last episode of the manhwa. At the end, MC ends up with a girl and a baby. Is that the girl that got fucked in this chapter (game)? Is that MC's baby?

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Nice renders so far..

This time.. This time maybe.. There is NO WAY another game from this Dev will be abandonned.. right? :HideThePain:

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes