sigge99

Jun 21, 2018
how do i play games as eleanor 2, non of my swf file software seems to work anymore. adobe flash and swf player

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
When I finish a City of Love game the ending names itself in Adobe Flash Player and tries to launch in my browser, Firefox. But I only get a blank screen. Copying and pasting the link doesn't work either. Anyone know how to get the endings to play?

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
When I finish a City of Love game the ending names itself in Adobe Flash Player and tries to launch in my browser, Firefox. But I only get a blank screen. Copying and pasting the link doesn't work either. Anyone know how to get the endings to play?
Been having the same problems too for the Eleanor 1 tbh

Last edited:

halo17

Jun 5, 2017
Guys, I found a temporary workaround. Get the Bounty Hunter game. Megalol placed there an offline browser called PaleMoon that has flash incorporated. I used it to opend the endings .html and it works.
Unfortunately it does not work for me. Some cases the ending is in html format but every browser from IE to Palemoon shows the same image of the dead flash info.
Do I really need to make a virtual PC with XP or W7 for these games or is there any other solution?

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
Unfortunately it does not work for me. Some cases the ending is in html format but every browser from IE to Palemoon shows the same image of the dead flash info.
Do I really need to make a virtual PC with XP or W7 for these games or is there any other solution?
Yeah. Same happened to me at another computer. You have to install flash player. I got v10 and 14 working for me. You can find them on archive.org.
Flash is not incorporated in that browser, as I previoisly stated.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Guys, I found a temporary workaround. Get the Bounty Hunter game. Megalol placed there an offline browser called PaleMoon that has flash incorporated. I used it to opend the endings .html and it works.
Thanks this worked for me. Much appreciated.

Reactions: AssRider
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes