wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
Hey megalol what programs do you use to create the cheat of bloodline of shadow spring? I would like to make my own modifications and can't seem to find ways to edit the game.arcd file

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Hey megalol what programs do you use to create the cheat of bloodline of shadow spring? I would like to make my own modifications and can't seem to find ways to edit the game.arcd file
It could be only edited with Hex editor as far as I know and there are not much u can do since game scripts packed with lz4 compression so if for example u edit one number then it would be affect all same values inside current script. Also some scripts like gallery is encrypted with unknown method. Also u can't make for example fully working incest patch since text editing also very limited and u can't make any word bigger or smaller or add new text at all.

Qayyas

Aug 5, 2018
Serena: Dark confessions (HQ version) 3.33Gb
Workupload

I can't say that it's fully cracked but since nobody done better yet I'm posting this as is and with my hints u would be able to play from start till the end...
Installation instruction: Place SDC_HQ.7z.001 and SDC_HQ.7z.002 at same folder, unpack somewhere and run "Start — sdc_HQ.bat". If nothing happens copy/paste this link to the Google Chrome and wait until game will load (may take up to few minutes on slow PC).
How to play: At the end of day 1 and start of day 2 (Nicole scenes) there are some security checks that I've tricked but they may hang the game anyway. So if u wan't to play without problems chose path with minimum or maximum actions (min = bottom choices and only 1 hot spot that needed to progress futher and max = top/all choices with all hotspots).
Don't save/load the game manually since this may prevent to unlock some sex scenes - game would say that ur character don't have enough mood or etc and choices will be grayed out (I'm not sure if this has anything with mine cracked version, maybe this is just game bug with saving/loading to/from browser local storage).
At day 5 View attachment 1283586 and day 11 View attachment 1283585 at this scenes game will 100% hang and u just need to reload the game page and load game from "DEFAULT SLOT" (always on the top of load page).
FAQ:
Q: Does that means that other LoP & SG game would be cracked?
A: Short answer is no since this game has no "free roam" (sandbox) like their others uncracked games so it made possible to crack SDC.
P.S. Use it on ur own risk, uploaded mostly for testing. If u don't wan't to download 3Gb version wait after this would be tested and then I'll maybe upload LQ 1Gb version.
The start.bat file ain't working for me and when I'm opening the link ( ) on chrome this error page is coming up. "this site can't be reached" image_2021-11-13_064424.png

Last edited:

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
It could be only edited with Hex editor as far as I know and there are not much u can do since game scripts packed with lz4 compression so if for example u edit one number then it would be affect all same values inside current script. Also some scripts like gallery is encrypted with unknown method. Also u can't make for example fully working incest patch since text editing also very limited and u can't make any word bigger or smaller or add new text at all.
aww shucks..ok thx for the reply and your effort to bring us these games

Salamandra

Sep 23, 2017
37 is Bob and Vivian in the woods. You need to hunt them (Check the strange sounds) and use Mirror Vision (level 3 will ability) without approaching them. This will make you invisible to them. Then you approach and use Arouse Lust (level 3 charisma ability) and you get 37.

38 is Bob, Bryan and Vivian in the woods. You need to hunt them (Check the strange sounds) and approach. You have to use Mind Control (level 3 mind ability) first which will make Bob less jealous. Then use False Memories (level 3 Empathy ability), Subconscious (level 2 Empathy ability) and Arouse Lust (level 3 charisma ability) and you get 38.

39 is Bob and Vivian in the woods. You need to hunt them (Check the strange sounds) and do not approach. Just cast Arouse Lust (level 3 charisma ability) first thing you do and you get 39.

12 is basically the ending scene for ending 4 where you betray Bosco to Jean-Bernard. To do this get the vial, break your oath, and then give the vial to Jean-Bernard at his house and you get 12.

39 is Bob and Vivian in the woods. You need to hunt them (Check the strange sounds) and do not approach. Just cast Arouse Lust (level 3 charisma ability) first thing you do and you get 39.

Edit: I finally figured out how to get 39, it was so obvious I can't believe I missed it this whole time. Still need help getting 21.

in 21 it seems to me there is Anita, maybe it concerns the ending 7

qp39dmzxfg243

Nov 23, 2017
in 21 it seems to me there is Anita, maybe it concerns the ending 7
Ending 7 (ruler) doesn't actually require Anita. Well you have to use her to take out Jean-Bernard but like I think you can also use her to take out Bloodhunter and get her injured and out the game and still get ending 7.

Either way I've seen ending 7 and to get there you use vial with Angelique not Anita so yeah. Honestly I've tried everything I can think of, various combinations of powers, getting Christina to dislike you by using spamming Oblivion and then using Arouse Lust on Anita, etc. and nothing works. I'd guess maybe there's a way to get Christina out of the room but I can't figure it out.

Also I've tried buying all the items but new clothes and sunglasses don't seem to have any effect other than raising your charisma. I've tried giving Anita the chocolate and flowers but she's allergic to both apparently? It doesn't seem to have any effect and neither do powers and gifting Anita.

Salamandra

Sep 23, 2017
Ending 7 (ruler) doesn't actually require Anita. Well you have to use her to take out Jean-Bernard but like I think you can also use her to take out Bloodhunter and get her injured and out the game and still get ending 7.

Either way I've seen ending 7 and to get there you use vial with Angelique not Anita so yeah. Honestly I've tried everything I can think of, various combinations of powers, getting Christina to dislike you by using spamming Oblivion and then using Arouse Lust on Anita, etc. and nothing works. I'd guess maybe there's a way to get Christina out of the room but I can't figure it out.

Also I've tried buying all the items but new clothes and sunglasses don't seem to have any effect other than raising your charisma. I've tried giving Anita the chocolate and flowers but she's allergic to both apparently? It doesn't seem to have any effect and neither do powers and gifting Anita.
I finally managed to figure out how to unlock that scene. You have to get to day 30 and participate in the orgy without revealing to Anita that you are a vampire.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Thanks again for your hard work do you know when this bundle would be released?
It was released today on mentioned earlier torrent tracker (two posts below yours, not gonna mention it again better wait when it would be reuploaded by somebody to others public trackers) and called "[Сборник] Sexandglory & Lesson of Passion Games Collection / Коллекция игр Sexandglory и Lesson of Passion (Sexandglory.com & Lesson of Passion) [uncen] [2011-2021, ADV, 3DCG, Flash, Simulator, Animation, Fantasy, All sex] [eng+rus]". I won't upload it anywhere else coz of huge size (28 Gb) and due some limitations (it don't work on Linux/Mac and in game setups there are a possiblity to see russian language instead of english on non-english OS).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

dreamlord666

Jun 2, 2017
Living with Serena: Evil sister (24Mb) game+ hack, gallery unlocker + endings unlocker
Workupload (extract to ..\game\lwsexp\Build and overwrite old file)
P.S. Made this unlocker as standalone file since somebody have problems with patches. Fix included.
last 5 endings not working for me. why? in unlocked hacked gallery

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes