bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
Lisa scenes were great, Lop team was kinda lazy with Tracys scenes the lighting and posing was off and her bush looks wierd and honestly bad.

wotanlou

Nov 23, 2017
LIVING WITH TEMPTATION WILD WEEKENDS + WIFE GONE WILDER
View attachment 1819239

Cracked (not fully tested!) version with unlocked gallery + endings & Game+.

lwt1r_exp.7z (2.11 Gb)
Warning! Since game just was released few hours ago I didn't had
a time to check if all security checks are hacked propeprly so if u stuck
at some moment and it doesn't changed after save/load then make
a screenshot (with text that showed before crash) or wait when and
if I'll have a time to play the game by myself or wait for Steam release.

Thank you!

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
megalol Some of the crashes happen on lop gold aswell. Theres a tonne of bugs in this game honestly not sure what they did during the time they apparently spent bug fixing the game.

Reactions: megalol

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
megalol Some of the crashes happen on lop gold aswell. Theres a tonne of bugs in this game honestly not sure what they did during the time they apparently spent bug fixing the game.
Yeah, I saw it but Vegas crash is a security related problem and I already fixed it (but not released yet) and most of other crashes needs to be fixed by me also and looks like they've put a lot of security checks and its couldn't be found by pattern like for their older games before so proper crack is harder to create if it even possible...

sho'nuff

Apr 29, 2017
Yeah, I saw it but Vegas crash is a security related problem and I already fixed it (but not released yet) and most of other crashes needs to be fixed by me also and looks like they've put a lot of security checks and its couldn't be found by pattern like for their older games before so proper crack is harder to create if it even possible...
(y) good luck man i'm rooting for you

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Vegas crashes on lop gold aswell if certain options are chosen before hand. Its like the pool side crash when lisa asks you to masturbate that also crashes on lop gold. Ntr also spazzes out and you get ntr scenes when you shouldnt honestly have zero clue what lop are playing at.
Really regretting paying for a lop membership just to play the game tbh . Think it may be best to wait for steam release hopefully by then they will have fixed things.
Edit: Having read there blog aswell as other sites the comment on it would appear they are already fixing the bugs ingame and leonizer expects all bugs to be squashed no later than lunchtime tomorrow. Have no idea what time zone they are in tho

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Ok, here is go to Vegas and Lisa mb pool scene fix (62 Mb)
(unpack where "Start — lwt1exp.bat" file keeping folder structure with overwrite). I've wait for dev fixes, gonna post patch here and see if there would be any crashes reports after that.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Stuck here

Day 28
Last Weekend with Lisa

Take a shower with Lisa
Not 100% sure but since I didn't found any security checks there, most likely it's game bug and should be fixed by dev 1st...

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Not 100% sure but since I didn't found any security checks there, most likely it's game bug and should be fixed by dev 1st...
It is a game bug same on lop gold aswell. For some weird reason yours is actually more stable than theres. LOP gold just constantly craps out or drops connection and the bugs are horrendous. Theres a glitch with lisa that locks you to permanant non touching aswell. Honestly i feel like the lop team are just getting worse at this point and some of the graphics are questionable to say the least. Appreciate all your hard work cracking these games.

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
Anyone find a fix for the no touch lock? I was able to remove towel and can have sex at the back of the alley but i cant do anything to unlock the sex scenes with lisa

EDIT: Got it at around Day 26 from 12pm-2pm I went to the gym and came back home which triggered the invite to the club for back alley sex. Next day all the sex scenes with lisa are now unlocked

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2020
I don’t have the freeze issues but events can come in random order, not sure if it’s LOP or when the game was cracked. The game is a Memory vampire so it will crash more often if you have insufficient memory. Otherwise I seem to be able to get all the scenes through gameplay.

Reactions: Chillz
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes