Brontozaurio

Nov 11, 2017
megalol in living with serena evil sister games freezes always in the restroom scene (in the evening when serena is reading invite her to the pub). Thanks in advance

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
megalol I downloaded Lilith making of the star and installed it.
I wanted to ask you if you can make a gallery unlocker for it?
(there is gallery in the phone in the game.)

SeanCages

Jul 25, 2017
Any change of having CG Rips from the new games?
I got all scenes in the gallery, but I feel like I'm missing some more hidden stuff.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Any change of having CG Rips from the new games?
I got all scenes in the gallery, but I feel like I'm missing some more hidden stuff.
U can do it by urself if u want with this manual https://f95zone.to/threads/lesson-o...ion-sex-glory-real-love-3d.17373/post-6741755
megalol I downloaded Lilith making of the star and installed it.
I wanted to ask you if you can make a gallery unlocker for it?
(there is gallery in the phone in the game.)
Most likely answer is no since gallery script in this game is hard to hack.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Well if it's not doable,that's okay,but is it possible to change the game's save to unlock the gallery instead of hacking the game?
For WebGL Unity it's not actual since there are no proper tools to edit WebGL saves but even if u can this wouldn't work since when u unlock scene game writes new lines to leveldb file (located in Google Chrome here C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\http_127.0.0.1_29595.indexeddb.leveldb\000011.log, file name may differs) and u never know what to write there to unlock the scene... So only possible way if u transfer those file with unlocked gallery from somewhere else and even then there are no guarantee that it would work for u.

Reactions: Balthasar-Gelt

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
For WebGL Unity it's not actual since there are no proper tools to edit WebGL saves but even if u can this wouldn't work since when u unlock scene game writes new lines to leveldb file (located in Google Chrome here C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\http_127.0.0.1_29595.indexeddb.leveldb\000011.log, file name may differs) and u never know what to write there to unlock the scene... So only possible way if u transfer those file with unlocked gallery from somewhere else and even then there are no guarantee that it would work for u.
So there is no chance for hacking this game?

devisck

Apr 2, 2019
In LWT redux final version, with Lisa the shower scene gets stuck and nothing happens.
I played without the game+ mode. Any idea or way to fix it.
I believe i saw a memory exception once but the browser gets stuck and it stays stuck until i refresh the browser and start by loading the game.

Brontozaurio

Nov 11, 2017
megalol unless there is a crackfix I have not been able to find living with temptation 2 revelation does not load save games, it freezes...I'm not playing in incognito BTW

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes