diehot89

Dec 15, 2017
Living with serena evil sister is bugged! The game stops when quickie with serena in the kitchen, and also when she blows Julian at the pub

Pingu12345

Jul 5, 2017
Serena Dark Confessions: Hidden Truths (Steam version) is freezing on day 12 during the cumshot with the two guys. ¿Anyone knows why?

Little_Lady

Jul 7, 2022
None of the endings in Eleanor 1 are working for me. The individual ones don't load at all, but the ele_endings.swf one will flash for a second and then just be a black window. Help?

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
So, is House Party here actually a cheated version? Once the first few guests arrived my money instantly increased from 100 to 1000 (while things only cost 20~30 to buy), and everyone starts with 500 relationship (while each action adds like 2~5 to it).

Edit: Just checked the codes, and found that there are event.js files and event_cheat.js files. The event_cheat files cheated by giving 150 starting relationships and 777 money on start. And apparently somebody thinks that's not enough, so the event.js files are cheating even more, by giving 500 starting relationships and 1000 money on start, plus +200 money for each wave of guest arrival. LOL

Last edited:

vdavd

Jan 14, 2021
all sex glory games that need a browser to play are not starting, they are all stuck on loading a blank first page.
what should i do?

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
all sex glory games that need a browser to play are not starting, they are all stuck on loading a blank first page.
what should i do?
To play older sex&glory games:

Download Portable Firefox, then
you enter "about:config" into the address bar. Once you click the "accept risk" button, you should be given a search box to find preferences you can change. Type "strict_origin" in the search and it should come up with "security.fileuri.strict_origin_policy" which you should set to false.
Then you may open those .htm file with firefox.

If some of the images still won't load for some games like Arkham or Roommates, it's because these games messed with .webp and .png format for some reason.
To fix this, open the file named game-min.js, ctrl+F to search for something like
replace(".png",".webp")
and replace webp with png, resulting in
replace(".png",".png")
Then you're good to go.

Let me add some keywords just so that people using the search function can see this post.
open sex and glory game run S&G game won't open start blank load missing image

Last edited:

capedvilla

Dec 13, 2019
Hello, I find when play lwt2r, I can't load game, there become black, I had install the 1482016_lwt2r_fix. Can someone help me?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
megalol I can't find the new DLC for romance in the dark in the thread,can you please share the link for it?
I could be wrong but as far as I know posted DLC so it was reverted back to original version. Anyway there were just 1 scene so it's not worth possible troubles. U can try instead to find posted by me CG from DLC in this thread...

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes