megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Adrianne & Oliver
1663866857034.jpeg

(1.56 Gb)
P.S. Gallery unlocker would make later. Btw looks like dev is lack of beta testers (in html code game version = 0.7) and didn't put any protection here :D.

herkalurk

Jul 3, 2017
Adrianne & Oliver
View attachment 2058844

Adrianne and Oliver.7z (1.56 Gb)
P.S. Gallery unlocker would make later. Btw looks like dev is lack of beta testers (in html code game version = 0.7) and didn't put any protection here :D.
megalol

Missing a file ->

Game is actively trying to go out to site to get it instead of local server.

EDIT: Seems like it's the end of day action. Occurs during the game every end of day. Eventually the game moves on and allows continue, but will try URL about 20 times before giving up and moving on.

Last edited:

harder007

Apr 19, 2019
Can anyone help we how to open Sex and Glory game? Those without *.bat. I try opem them (x.html) in Opera and Firefox a I am unable to load them...

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Can anyone help we how to open Sex and Glory game? Those without *.bat. I try opem them (x.html) in Opera and Firefox a I am unable to load them...
I've already answered on similar question or u can try to but I don't guarantee that would work for u on modern browsers.

Reactions: loplop

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
Learn to search keywords in the thread before asking questions. This is answered multiple times in this thread.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Im getting a virus detected pop up when trying to download this. It's obviously not but just wanted to let you know
Maybe u get it from host where file is uploaded and not from file itself coz ...

samfc

Dec 8, 2018
is there a hero who will post a new game Adrianne&Oliver?
Adrianne & Oliver
View attachment 2058844

Adrianne and Oliver.7z (1.56 Gb)
Adrianne & Oliver gallery/endings unlocker

adr_gal_unlocker.7z
I've uploaded it to my (but dunno about speed outside RU region) since there are many questions how to run flash games now, where find hacked versions and etc, so if u using my bundle (for Windows only) and running games from autorun most problems should be solved.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes