khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Idk what they are doing, most ppl only want tracy and lisa content anyway so why bother with side girls
There's only so many things you can do with just those 2 characters. I think the appeal for this type of game is that the main character is supposed to be tempted by other girls. So while I agree that the focus should be on Tracy and Lisa, spicing up their scenes for later needs additional girls for some lesbo and threesome stuff and for additional conquest options for MC.

Adding scenes with other guys holds zero appeal for most people who like harem games unless it's wife swap or swinger type content where both the MC and his love interest are getting some action on the side. I think most people playing this type of game want either a harem type game where the MC fucks everything in a skirt and convinces the primary girls to do threesomes with him, or they want cuck content where the primary girls are cheating on MC. There's very little crossover.

Feb 7, 2023
LIVING WITH TEMPTATION: Luscious secrets
View attachment 2343533
Cracked version 2.88 with unlocked gallery + endings & Game+ (2.61 Gb)

lwt-ls.7z
crackfix v4 (extract and overwrite old files with new ones):
nothing changed since v3 just cracked most recent engine files from lopgold site (includes dev fixes).
lwt-ls_crackfix_v4.7z lwt-ls_crackfix_v4.7z

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not sure what I'm missing, but every time I go to start it, my browse reads,
"Not Found
The requested URL has no content."

Help?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Not sure what I'm missing, but every time I go to start it, my browse reads,
"Not Found
The requested URL has no content."

Help?
I can't help since u provided too little info. What OS and browser do u have/use? Make screenshot showing ur browser page and contens of the black cmd window (that opens [and should not be closed until game/browser exit] when u click on "Start — lwt-ls.bat"). Try to manually (by copy/paste) enter this link to Chrome or Mozilla if u use different browser. Also try to move the game to simple path like "C:\games\lwt-ls" and run it from there.
1675806059131.png

Reactions: Ioannis Peppas

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Something I noticed about some of the LOP games in this collection now is that some of them do not come with a start.bat file. Some of them that require a flash player don't come with one, etc. So if you have another LOP game that does have those you can just copy those over and use those instead. You would have to edit the start.bat file to use the correct file name for the game you actually want. Some of these games probably have not been updated since before most browsers stopped supporting flash.

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
View attachment 2343533

lwt-ls.7z
nothing changed since v3 just cracked most recent engine files from lopgold site (includes dev fixes).

Thanks for your work megalol! Quick question: How do I revert the gallery back to locked state? I wish I could complete the game at least once before installing gallery unlock patch.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Thanks for your work megalol! Quick question: How do I revert the gallery back to locked state? I wish I could complete the game at least once before installing gallery unlock patch.
Ok, made crack v4 without gallery unlocker:

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
Hey guys I dont know anything about coding but is it possible for someone to convert the newer games to renpy or does lop have to be the ones to release the game on renpy?

Reactions: shotinhead

shotinhead

Apr 27, 2017
View attachment 2343533

lwt-ls.7z

I get "Properties.bat" Not found when trying to upload crack?

Bobby21

Mar 16, 2018
Is there a way to stop the living with temptation games from freezing? So frustrating having to restart everytime
I have this problem everytime i play LWT as well. I just end up frequently saving the game throughout each day. Not perfect but don't know what else to do

Reactions: JaktheRiper

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I have this problem everytime i play LWT as well. I just end up frequently saving the game throughout each day. Not perfect but don't know what else to do
Same here. The only solution I could find was just frequent saves so I can reload any time it happens. For some of the other LOP games I also noticed that they freeze more often in full screen mode for some reason (especially Living with Serena), but I didn't have that issue with LWT.

Dec 1, 2022
These games hit my kinks but god dammit why do they all have some kind of time limit and so many things to grind and upkeep in such a strict time limit? Seriously, by the time I've gotten any stats up in most games to access the actual sex content the game is over. I don't understand how you're supposed to see anything when they force you to grind on a time limit.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Majere40

Jan 19, 2018
Playing LIVING WITH TEMPTATION: Luscious secrets. Game crashes when I try to enter the garden at weekends. Every time.
Am I the only one experiencing this problem?

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Does anyone have the walkthrough for all the endings in my name is david?
Which are you trying to get? Some of the main girls are pretty self explanatory like the bookstore girl just work there and shove her affinity above ~300..... it's been awhile since I played - but for the mack/restaurant stuff I remember a key junction is whether you take her panties or not leading to two endings, and on the maria and valentina route a key junction is whether you have sufficient rp at something like day 20 for her to help you with maria.

Sorry, it's been awhile.

Reactions: jags25655

jags25655

Nov 18, 2021
Which are you trying to get? Some of the main girls are pretty self explanatory like the bookstore girl just work there and shove her affinity above ~300..... it's been awhile since I played - but for the mack/restaurant stuff I remember a key junction is whether you take her panties or not leading to two endings, and on the maria and valentina route a key junction is whether you have sufficient rp at something like day 20 for her to help you with maria.

Sorry, it's been awhile.
Trying to get the Sasha ending, no luck so far.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes