megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Horos PC [12 May update build] compressed version (935Mb, 60% avif image quality that almost equal 80% webp):
(amost no pixelation comparing with webp compressed)
P.S. Posted for testing purposes (made for myself coz fan of avif quality per size). .

cstick

Apr 28, 2017
Horos was great, crashed every time when i tried to back up from that minotaur guy or whatever wanted dark skinned woman.

Missing scenes 2, 3, 10 and 13 any clues?
Also endings 3, 8, 9 and if there is something after 10 missing.

Last edited:

herkalurk

Jul 3, 2017
Horos was great, crashed every time when i tried to back up from that minotaur guy or whatever wanted dark skinned woman.

Missing scenes 2, 3, 10 and 13 any clues?
Also endings 3, 8, 9 and if there is something after 10 missing.
Scene info
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For the endings be sure to get everyone's support before the final battle and save just as you finish, you can then unlock each one.

Reactions: xapican

herkalurk

Jul 3, 2017
Horos PC [12 May update build] compressed version (935Mb, 60% avif image quality that almost equal 80% webp):
HOROS-pc.7z HOROS-pc.7z (amost no pixelation comparing with webp compressed)
P.S. Posted for testing purposes (made for myself coz fan of avif quality per size). .
megalol are you going to release a FULL size version of this latest code base?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
megalol are you going to release a FULL size version of this latest code base?
I don't think that it's needed (at least for now), just use this patch with updated renpy scripts (unpack where "horos.exe"):
(not tested, rpa unpacker included just in case for full vers)

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
Horos: Could anyone tell me how to unlock Navana (the Necromancer) scene? It seems no matter what I do I end up killing her.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Horos: Could anyone tell me how to unlock Navana (the Necromancer) scene? It seems no matter what I do I end up killing her.
Yes the game is like that, after killing her go to the west, when you come to the Lich ask him about the barrier, follow that quest , revive her , and fuck her !

Reactions: apsentibus

cstick

Apr 28, 2017
Scene info
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For the endings be sure to get everyone's support before the final battle and save just as you finish, you can then unlock each one.
Oh, sorry, i miscalculated, meant scenes 11 and 14, not 10 and 13. Thanks for the rest.
E: Got both missing scenes.

Last edited:

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
This is not the first time OP did this lol. The version of LwT2R downloaded from the OP is still bugged.
To newcomers: the links posted by OP seem always months late, with a few games missing, and sometimes are outdated pre-alpha cracked versions with a lot of problems that already got fixed later. I think every recent LOP game is cracked by megalol who always shares and updates download links of LOP games he cracked under this thread firsthand. In short, for newer games, don't use links in the OP; look for megalol's posts in this thread instead. To do so, enter name of the game you want in the SEARCH box, select THIS THREAD and add the condition BY (member) megalol.
thank you for noticing this. OP isnt usually the one who keeps the thread updated. We mods and Uploader usually do. Please report the comment under "game update" if a bug fix is out so we mods and uploaders can update the thread.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Hi megalol
Unable to load edited save files. Could you please look into this.
Thanks
I'm not expert in Ren'Py like guys who makes for example WT mods for such games so only thing that I can say that it's most likely RenPy v8.1 feature on which dev build the game that don't allows to load edited saves. I have no info for now how to hack saves in such case so advice for now not use save editor since there are already exists gallery unlocker, story mode (no RPG), easy difficulty level (who wants to play with RPG elements but with weak enemies) in update patch v1.

Reactions: rakeshraj116

rakeshraj116

Sep 13, 2017
I'm not expert in Ren'Py like guys who makes for example WT mods for such games so only thing that I can say that it's most likely RenPy v8.1 feature on which dev build the game that don't allows to load edited saves. I have no info for now how to hack saves in such case so advice for now not use save editor since there are already exists gallery unlocker, story mode (no RPG), easy difficulty level (who wants to play with RPG elements but with weak enemies) in update patch v1.
Thanks for the reply. Much appeciated. :):)

TheKraken

Aug 5, 2016
Hi all thanks for the good work getting these games to us. I have tried to get Horos to work on joiplay and it never loads it just turns off. I'm currently using android but never had a problem for renpy games til today. Is there any way around this ?

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
Hi all thanks for the good work getting these games to us. I have tried to get Horos to work on joiplay and it never loads it just turns off. I'm currently using android but never had a problem for renpy games til today. Is there any way around this ?
Unfortunately there are plenty of Ren'Py games that do not or no longer work on Joiplay (Light of My Life, Welcome to Free Will, Karlsson's Gambit - just some examples). About a quarter of the games I've tried have issues: not loading at all, UI problems, errors, game kicks you out etc..

It's a common problem with software updates nowadays: they resolve some issues while creating others. One could try the latest thirty Joiplay and Ren'Py engines apps to see if any works for this particular game.

As a long time Joiplay patreon, I can tell you that its creator gets less and less interest for this app with each passing month. I'm not blaming him or anything as, for $1 pledge in order to receive the product, he is far, far away from "milking" people.

I'll keep this game on my cloud and try it again after a couple of Joiplay future releases.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Unfortunately there are plenty of Ren'Py games that do not or no longer work on Joiplay (Light of My Life, Welcome to Free Will, Karlsson's Gambit - just some examples). About a quarter of the games I've tried have issues: not loading at all, UI problems, errors, game kicks you out etc..

It's a common problem with software updates nowadays: they resolve some issues while creating others. One could try the latest thirty Joiplay and Ren'Py engines apps to see if any works for this particular game.

As a long time Joiplay patreon, I can tell you that its creator gets less and less interest for this app with each passing month. I'm not blaming him or anything as, for $1 pledge in order to receive the product, he is far, far away from "milking" people.

I'll keep this game on my cloud and try it again after a couple of Joiplay future releases.
Btw did u tried to build manually apk (using RenPy SDK + RAPT) when Joiplay fails? (not tested yet).

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
Btw did u tried to build manually apk (using RenPy SDK + RAPT) when Joiplay fails? (not tested yet).
Thanks, megalol! I'll give it a try in the following week.
I guess it won't support swipe gestures (like swipe down to hide text box) but anything is better than what I have now.
However, when CVR 2 gets released I'm going to make all that's possible in order for the game to work on my phone.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Hi megalol
Unable to load edited save files. Could you please look into this.
Thanks
why would you worry about edited saves when you can just toggle values manually in console, takes 1/3 the time :cool:

I don't think that it's needed (at least for now), just use this patch with updated renpy scripts (unpack where "horos.exe"):
horos_update1.7z (not tested, rpa unpacker included just in case for full vers)
If I searched your posts correctly - .666 was the only prior posting; so should be able to jump directly from that to the update script files you posted?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
If I searched your posts correctly - .666 was the only prior posting; so should be able to jump directly from that to the update script files you posted?
Yes, but better unpack+delete archive.rpa with included unren file before apply update just in case. Btw 0.666 its not actual version number but just file/folder name generated by RenPy SDK coz some "lazy" dev forgot to update version number in scripts after posting release version - same deal with Curt Maddox (file/folder says that 0.1 version but for real is 1.0).

Last edited:

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
there is a review about this games ?

You know...
- female or male protagonist
- kind of gameplay
- cheat menu
- sex stuff
- etc...

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes