megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
DIDI: Running away
(298 MB)
P.S. This is one of their lastest premium mini games that somebody asked about half year ago. They didn't put any serious protection here coz it's looks like this game just don't worth it.

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
DIDI: Running away
Workupload (298 MB)
P.S. This is one of their lastest premium mini games that somebody asked about half year ago. They didn't put any serious protection here coz it's looks like this game just don't worth it.
Great job! Played this game a while ago, totally agree not worth it. LOP is in such a weird place in terms of direction of the site, projects etc. How the mighty have fallen.

Reactions: jordantheboss

GuyManBro69

Apr 26, 2017
So a little old and I didn't find this information here and I saw a few people confused as well, but for those who need help with the cheats in Roommates (Sex and Glory), to open the console in palemoon, you need to right click the game, click inspect element and then click on the console tab in the left hand side. When in there you can use the following as shown in the cheats for f95 text document:

Money > game.setProperty ( "money", 100)

>Lina <

Lina's Socialization > game.setProperty ( "social", 100)
Lina's Favor Points > game.setProperty ( "favour", 100)

>Vivian<

Intelligence > game.setProperty ( "int", 100)
Vivian's Mood > game.setProperty ( "mood", 100)
Goodwill > game.setProperty ( "goodwill", 100)

you just need to enter in the part where it says game.setProperty (...) to whatever you want.

Hope this helps someone out.

Reactions: rnzn

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
I just played some games on lop gold my browser crashed two times and the latest one LWT remake is if you try to skip some repeating events again my browser will just freeze to death this is a payed service i love it also asking me to use google is like can you buy another 16 gb of ram .....no!

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
I just played some games on lop gold my browser crashed two times and the latest one LWT remake is if you try to skip some repeating events again my browser will just freeze to death this is a payed service i love it.
I'm waiting for the newness of LWT Part Deux to die down before I pay for another round with L&P. I think the last time I paid was after the original LWT was released.

DroopyLoving

Dec 27, 2017
I love LWT and the remake is good, there isn't much in the way of new content though. I also forgot quite how much WGW added. Might hang back from paying again until the first fully new content expansion is released.

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
just played serenas dark confessions, really good cumshot animations but they fucked up serena with that hidious tattoo on her ass and her character convertion is kinda off, she isnt as hot as original game. lwt redux is ok but lacking content and quality is just ok.

dreamlord666

Jun 2, 2017
just played serenas dark confessions, really good cumshot animations but they fucked up serena with that hidious tattoo on her ass and her character convertion is kinda off, she isnt as hot as original game. lwt redux is ok but lacking content and quality is just ok.
yeah i dont like tatoos too, but Serena still looks great

stalkingbush

May 19, 2021
I'm having trouble viewing the endings on the games i've downloaded. The ending file won't run in the adobe flashplayer. What can I do to fix this?

X1aowei

Nov 30, 2017
Hi guys, I had stop playing LOP game for years already, I just recently found out LWT:Revelation is ready to play, but its not include in download section, anyway to play this game now ?

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Hi guys, I had stop playing LOP game for years already, I just recently found out LWT:Revelation is ready to play, but its not include in download section, anyway to play this game now ?
You have to buy a subscription its hard to crack the most recent games now sadly

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes