megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
1681468705317.jpeg
BLOODLINES: DUSKFALL (427 Mb):
For this web version gallery unlocker isn't possible to create so either wait for Steam version (if it would be released and somebody would share 100% saves) or unlock it by youself just playing the game. Cheats are build-in by developer as it was made in original (Game+ at new game start if player finished game prologue when reached day 5 as far as I know).
P.S. Tested up to day 5 only so if dev didn't added any security checks after all should work fine.

Dec 27, 2022
View attachment 2545369
BLOODLINES: DUSKFALL (427 Mb): Duskfall.7z
For this web version gallery unlocker isn't possible to create so either wait for Steam version (if it would be released and somebody would share 100% saves) or unlock it by youself just playing the game. Cheats are build-in by developer as it was made in original (Game+ at new game start if player finished game prologue when reached day 5 as far as I know).
P.S. Tested up to day 5 only so if dev didn't added any security checks after all should work fine.
found bug , when clicking Hospital sometimes goes to Monica house instead

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
found bug , when clicking Hospital sometimes goes to Monica house instead
I'm 99% sure that it has nothing to do with crack so better (but maybe it would be not best idea since u are using non official version). Their games often have 0 day bugs but most of 'em are fixed after some time so maybe in this case too.

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
ok how i'm supposed to play this?, i try the LWT - LS and click the "start lwt" but the only i see is a red background and nothing else(pure red background), so what i'm missing??

Dec 27, 2022
Duskfall update is confusing, I dont know how to get the 2 new vampire char
i know how to get one of the Vampire character but i need the blood of one of the housemates and idk how to do that so it ends with both MC and Luca having sex with one of the new characters . Still haven't found how to get the blood

ghostrider486

Apr 28, 2017
i know how to get one of the Vampire character but i need the blood of one of the housemates and idk how to do that so it ends with both MC and Luca having sex with one of the new characters . Still haven't found how to get the blood
I got it. bite them in their sleep anyone will do. the outcome scene is the same

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes