RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
You should have all look through this thread, they're all here.....
If you spot games that aren't yet added to the OP, you should report these posts as "game updates" so staff can update the post and everything stays organised.

MarioKolarov

Jan 2, 2018
can't play Roommates from Sexandglory
Even with Palemoon browser or Waterfox portable the only thing I get is an infinite black loading page..
Anyone knows how to solve this?

ghostrider486

Apr 28, 2017
I did restart the game fresh, only contact with Lynn was the meet at hospital when you deal with Monica. Became Nosferatu and then made a save. From that point I went to hunt her and did both paths where you only fix bike, or only have sex. I even chose not to use powers at the end like false memories to ensure she remembers. Nothing worked.
i have an idea. maybe you cannot upgrade to nosterafu yet

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Duskfall patch (extract to Duskfall folder with overwrite of old files, devs should fix scene 43, read their blog for more info).
(52 Mb)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Duskfall patch (extract to Duskfall folder with overwrite of old files, devs should fix scene 43, read their blog for more info).
(52 Mb)
Sorry megalol ; but my OCD striked hard on this one, this is the fix for the buged scene 43, if i interpreted it right ?
just need confirmation
:rolleyes:
And BIG Thank you ! for sharing and all your work
Edit: Yes it worked ! OCD is quiet now !
abrazo

Last edited:

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
hi, I don't know if it's already been answered, but is there a way to reset the gallery for Under the Black Banner? I like to use it to check my progress, but the game I downloaded already has everything unlocked, which takes a bit out of the fun in the game :/

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
(52 Mb)
Are u fixing bugs for the devs lol

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
hi, I don't know if it's already been answered, but is there a way to reset the gallery for Under the Black Banner? I like to use it to check my progress, but the game I downloaded already has everything unlocked, which takes a bit out of the fun in the game :/
If u downloaded it from OP then u can try this version or extract file
to ..\game\utbb\Build with overwrite old one.
Are u fixing bugs for the devs lol
No, at least not for this engine since it's impossible for now. For Curt Maddox (RenPy) I've fixed small bug some times ago.

Last edited:

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
If u downloaded it from OP then u can try this version or extract file uttb_orig.7z
to ..\game\utbb\Build with overwrite old one.

No, at least not for this engine since it's impossible for now. For Curt Maddox (RenPy) I've fixed small bug some times ago.
Thank you, worked like a charm :)

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
So i download 3 different games but end up having the same problem with all of them!, i also try with a laptop and a pc and the same, so i have to say goodbye to LoP because i don't know why averyone can play this and i'm not!!!, any help will be apreciated!!

ps: i remember someone share once a user and password for LoP and i could played from the page without problem!!!

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
What can I do if the games that spin up a local server sometimes freeze ? Also, do I need both under the black banner ? I downloaded the no pay no play but it only has one data file.

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
Hey, I hope someone will be able to answer me, I'm trying to get the ending 5 in City of Love, but it doesn't trigger :/ I'm following this walkthrough ( ), and I'm wondering if the ending is bugged or if I'm doing something wrong ? I end my playthrough with high relationship with Lauren and Taylor, I did their endgame events (without moving in with them) and refuse Alice in the end to ensure her relationship isn't high enough to trigger ending 4. So if someone could tell me if it's a bug, I'd really appreciate it, or if it's not, what am I doing wrong ?
Thank you in advance :)

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes