Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
The flash plug-in doesnt work to see my endings for Eleanor 1, anyone has a solution?
Awhile back someone had a suggestion that worked for me.....but now I cant remember :LOL:

Sorry I know that's not much help, it was one of the alternative browsers to view them, so either like palemoon, cyberfox, or one of those others.

Sumit

Oct 29, 2016
For duskfall.
I am at 26 suspicion. and i cant seem to decrease it at all.
HELP
tips and cheats. both are welcome

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Next LWT update looks like it'll have some scenes with both Keiko and Hannah. Can't wait :) Hopefully we'll also see some more stuff for the new publisher boss and the sex shop girl as well but haven't seen any new teasers for that. Interesting that one of the scenes with Keiko included Lisa.

pentos99994

May 16, 2018
can't finish "move beyound the touching rule" event with lisa, I've completed event in changing room, also "Expierience Lisa's fashion shows" always just mastrubationg on lisa, no sex to proceed. What should I do?

Xsara

Jul 7, 2022
For to play the Flash games, Adobe Flash Player 30.0 works but it can't to see the endings.

I dig in Google to find a browser can to play Flash and I found :

I try it and it works perfect! (y)

If you want to play the Flash games with their endings. I recommand you to use this browser ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: najm
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes