alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I won't be surprised if Christmas will be the day HOPE-sama visits us as a dark parody of Christ's birth etc etc etc
(I don't believe in religious bs) so maybe that can be the time we can see HOPE-sama in his glorious hooman form...
\@ w@/
Actually, that is far more likely with the previous events now that I think about it. I just hope HOPE-Sama isn't here to nail one of us to a cross like what happens in the real life Christian beliefs since there are some very strong Christian parodies going on here. I mean Selebus already did that to Maya in a 'happy' event, but who says he can't do repeats.

Nyando

Nov 25, 2020
I'm play lessons in love almost 4 days. It took around 16-18 hours to completed all Event Tracker while increase all Affection and it's very fun. Btw, i can't wait for the next Christmas update. Thanks for make this game Selebus. I need increase they affection and that "hmm" thing for Christmas event.. Bye;)

My English Worst#
HOPEBEWITHYOU

Last edited:

Mahp Owen

Dec 15, 2018
I am in around day 300 now and things just don't seem to progress anymore. My girls aff are around 30 - 40 (except for Makoto and Ayane with over 60) Lust is around 10-15 in general.
About event, 4 last events of all the girls (except Chika) I can't manage to trigger as well "prisoner" (Ayane), "wake up call" (Ami)
Am I doing anything wrong?

Reactions: cakeny

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
What is the save folder for Lessons in Love in "AppData/Roaming/RenPy"

I saw it being mentioned by Selebus in an earlier post that it was called like "Test2" or something like that, which I do have, however, that folder is for another game I've played. So am I just missing something?

Thanks in advance.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
I am in around day 300 now and things just don't seem to progress anymore. My girls aff are around 30 - 40 (except for Makoto and Ayane with over 60) Lust is around 10-15 in general.
About event, 4 last events of all the girls (except Chika) I can't manage to trigger as well "prisoner" (Ayane), "wake up call" (Ami)
Am I doing anything wrong?
Which main event is the next you haven't triggered?
What is the save folder for Lessons in Love in "AppData/Roaming/RenPy"

I saw it being mentioned by Selebus in an earlier post that it was called like "Test2" or something like that, which I do have, however, that folder is for another game I've played. So am I just missing something?

Thanks in advance.
The specific folder is "Test2-1577602671" at least on my PC.
a sufficient amount of time has passed and the update has gone public.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
a sufficient amount of time has passed and the update has gone public.
I was expecting her to do something disturbing because, you know, Denpa game, but attempted suicide was not on my list of possibilities at the time. I've learned my lesson, expect anything and everything.
I don't know how much of a valid point of view i have on all that, but still

Based on how it played out, I don't even think it actually happened. It shows her doing it, then switches to her just sitting as she was before. If it had actually taken place, you would think she would be unable to be sitting there after if not having a scene where Sensei stops her at the last second after the jump takes place so that she could be. Either one or the other would have to happen for her to be sitting there afterwards to make sense. There's also the possibility that Sensei snapped, not hard when you literally just watched a girl jump to her death right in front of you.

Which main event is the next you haven't triggered?

The specific folder is "Test2-1577602671" at least on my PC.

True, the act seemed more selfish than vengeful and she doesn't seem like the type to take revenge.

irntrpgrfbjyiwbknn

Dec 3, 2020
This game needs hints fr. I can't tell you how many times I've gotten stuck just upgrading affection and lust and talking to a character in every possible way only to find out that I needed to progress the main events or something and there aren't hints for the main events either so I don't even know how to progress that either

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
This game needs hints fr. I can't tell you how many times I've gotten stuck just upgrading affection and lust and talking to a character in every possible way only to find out that I needed to progress the main events or something and there aren't hints for the main events either so I don't even know how to progress that either

Event Guide (Credits: cckerberos )

Command F to search for event in-browser

Also check out:

Walkthrough! :) (By myself)

Mar 18, 2020
I downloaded Part 2 for the Mac Version, but it tells me the "archive is incomplete" when I try to extract the zip. What's up with that?
This is the error that pops up for me.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Lessons in love" version "0.10.0Part2".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

Note: The game contains a myriad of Japanese terms, emoticons, small signs and various gadgets that make the translator extremely difficult as well as the correction routines. I believe it deserves the last place in the hit-parade of translations.

The link is:

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Lessons in love" versione "0.10.0Part2".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Nota: Il gioco contiene una miriade di termini giapponesi, faccine, segnetti e ammennicoli vari che mandano in estrema difficolta' il traduttore ed anche le routine di correzione. Nella hit-parade delle traduzioni credo meriti l'ultimo posto.

Il link è:

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
What in the seven hell is this...I tried it out of curiosity but this is the definition of a "game who plays you just as yourself play it". I mean, I barely seen any lewd scene and but at this point I can't even say I care.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
What in the seven hell is this...I tried it out of curiosity but this is the definition of a "game who plays you just as yourself play it". I mean, I barely seen any lewd scene and but at this point I can't even say I care.
Here's the walkthrough:

Event Guide (Credits: cckerberos )

Command F to search for event in-browser

Also check out:

Walkthrough! :) (By myself)

Pale13

Apr 26, 2020
Anyone have a full save file, I accidentally wipe out all my datas on my phone good thing I still have a backup apk, i just need a full save file up to the latest version thanks

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
hey whats the cheats for version 0.10.0Part2?
Cheats are all exactly the same. They haven't changed and no new ones have been added. [Edit] updated my post about cheats to reflect this and better reflect the possible future consequences of using the cheats.[/Edit] Although it wouldn't surprise me if Selebus put that cheater flag in there just to make meta-gaming jerks like me paranoid :p.
Anyone have a full save file, I accidentally wipe out all my datas on my phone good thing I still have a backup apk, i just need a full save file up to the latest version thanks
I've attached a full save with every current event done to this post. If you would like a save that hasn't done the 0.10.0 events but is set up to get every event, click the name in the quote below to jump to my post with a save for that:
If it's red and crossed out, and you don't have a save prior to that, I'm afraid there isn't. However, if you do everything prior to the Halloween event, you can have my save that starts right at the event and has that (and everything else) done. You can just watch it in scene replay with the save if you really don't wanna restart.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes