a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a way to avoid de horror part of the game? I really liked the plot and everything, but I have no guts for horror ( the room with clocks really freaked me out).

If somebody give me a summary of the plot (with spoilers, please) I would be very grateful.
Use the skip unread text option in the settings and fast forward through it, that is how I do it.
I don't like the horror part either.

Reactions: GmFn1869

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
If somebody give me a summary of the plot (with spoilers, please) I would be very grateful.
Game is pretty early in development, and psychological horror generally works on the audience not knowing exactly whats going on, so right now the only person who knows the plot is Selebus, and possibly his girlfriend.

Around 40 or 50 pages ago we had a bunch of people speculating on what the actual plot is, and there are a bunch of clues throughout the "happy" scenes like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but aside from what you learn at the very start of the game, no one can say for sure what's really going on.

Does anyone have a save before the beach trip so that I can see the scenes that don't involve making Rin (Pretty sure it was her) crying her eyes out and such? I did that before and don't have a save before then so now I have an ugly crossed out red line.
Oblivion9900 posted exactly what you're looking for on page 124. Just click his name in the quote below and it'll jump you right to the post. Rin's going to cry no matter what, but it will be much better with this save. The save is set up to give the best possible outcome to the beach event without missing any scenes.
i made a mistake in that save before selebus posted what i needed to avoid for the beach scene. that event is crossed out if you chose to not kiss chika in her earlier events.
i made a save correcting that but i guess i forgot to post it here, my bad.
here is the corrected save with chika events enabled, starts at the beginning of the beach events.

• Red Heart
Reactions: oblivion9900

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
It was supposed to be Ami but I mixed up which one Judas was for the 1472458734th time. Lmao.
I love answers like that because one of the aspects I dig about your writing style is that you always keep the player second-guessing whether or not something is just a fun cheeky reference or if it's narratively/thematically relevant; sometimes both.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
I'm about to play the new update, i love this game because it makes me feel like a giant pussy, i can watch some pretty gruesome shit and not bat an eye but psychological horror?

Creeped out everytime, never fails.

Reactions: Ankoku

Cerpin

Jun 22, 2020
She doesn't even know
Presumably because she'd move to another country if the eldritch horrors contained in your mind were released all at once?

BTW, on the topic of banners using the craptastic assets in Koikatu you've managed to make a feast that looks far more appetizing than the original, Da Vinci was a hack. Maya as the only one to die of natural causes is pretty genius given the whole reset thing. (Maya now top of my, completely-baseless-assumption-that-there-will-be-any-killings, murderer list)

Also the Patreon side of your sig has always looked like a derpy cat creature to me, once I saw it I've never been able to unsee it.

Aconitum

Jun 14, 2017
Here's my personal archive of everything i could find in the happy events. Be warned that the formatting is terrible, as it wasn't meant for others' viewing, but i hope at least someone is interested in it, since i don't think i could ever find the more obscure stuff. I only added a couple more comments and some extra lines to make it barely readable.

I know this isn't everything in the game, as there's some stuff that connects in the
event, and there could easily be more in the files/pictures. Maybe i'll have a look after i finish playing through the update.

kklobos

May 17, 2017
I started supporting the developer at his patreon because the writing made me laugh on more than 1 occasion. At the end I wanted the story to advance more so than finding sex scenes. Only concern is the addition of new characters. I'll play it again when Yumi gets the spotlight.

Pakawaka

Jul 8, 2017
I know this might come off as begging, but would a kind, passionate soul give me a save file where we don't betray Rin? I will be honest, I had kind of skipped through the scenes here and there and ended up missing the part where she asked us to not get it on with Chika. I hate myself, and I hate seeing my homie down like that. Would someone please share it?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Oh it's 10.0 now \@ w@/

But I hast made an oath to never play the first update and only thy second...

"I WILL MAKE IT!!!"

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
I know this might come off as begging, but would a kind, passionate soul give me a save file where we don't betray Rin? I will be honest, I had kind of skipped through the scenes here and there and ended up missing the part where she asked us to not get it on with Chika. I hate myself, and I hate seeing my homie down like that. Would someone please share it?
Where do you want the save to start off? If you want one that starts right at the beach event, scroll up to my last message, it quotes a post containing it. If you want one that starts right at the Halloween event (0.10.0p1, aka the current new content), let me know and I can make one real quick.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
If we can have all the girls from the last supper banner, not gonna lie, that's a BIG ASS harem

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes