Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Oh, update's out.
Sweet.

Seems like we have a horny little teen here.
What frightens me is the amount of messages he sent with his account....How !?
Instead of school stuffs, you just go here all day ?
Multi-tasking is a thing~~~
Slack during sh-y lessons and you'd be fine by copying answers everyone passes, it's the exam that counts anyway.

Shinjitsu

May 25, 2020
Could someone also explain how to install the patch, cuz the exe file is not included so using the older exe leads to the newer events not showing up

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Lessons in Love [v0.15.0 Part 1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.74 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.72 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.23 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.21 GB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Could someone also explain how to install the patch, cuz the exe file is not included so using the older exe leads to the newer events not showing up
Just copy the contents ("game" folder) in the Lessonsinlove folder (inside there will be "game" folder too (and lib and renpy folders and exe for the game), merge it, confirming the swap of similar files.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I actually released the update here to maximize viewability in the event of 15p2 leaking.

12p2 leaked like 4 hours after 12p1 released (Which was another leakless update) and it fucking destroyed the typical spike in support that comes with extended front page time.

Just a calculated marketing decision.
Have fun, guys.
Well played, you nearly had me there thinking it was an actual leak, but I won't count it if the developer is the one who did it.

I have literally been waiting for this update to come for the past week.... is that bad?
Not at all

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I actually released the update here to maximize viewability in the event of 15p2 leaking.

12p2 leaked like 4 hours after 12p1 released (Which was another leakless update) and it fucking destroyed the typical spike in support that comes with extended front page time.

Just a calculated marketing decision.
Have fun, guys.
Thanks for clarifying :)! And thank you so much for releasing it a little early!

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes