Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Nonono...its okay to tease US...but dont do this to poor rin too...this time she should have a headstart until you get the money to let her transfer, it would be cruel to repeat the chika situation and break rin again...even if i like her zombie-look ;)
A better reward for the 5k goal would be getting invited to 3somes with them :p
Lets hope that we can manipulate Chika into becoming a lesbian...

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
when yumi finds out we were phone all along
because we are now the person that pays her bills on it... we can literally track her whenever we want so we dont have to actually look for her
SELEBUS make that a thing where she keeps running away and we just keep showing up by tracking her phone
we say some cheesy line about knowing her better than she knows herself
lol

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
There is no actual denial of content, you can get around it and see everything by waiting to do certain events so that they don't trigger until the events they lock have triggered. Unfortunately, the first lockout scenario came in after most had already done the event that triggered that lockout. Example, I went into the version with the lockout on a save that had already played the first time I allowed to do anything sexual with Chika, so it locked me out of a Rin event because, as we already know
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and it locked me out of a Rin event as a result.
Yes I know that now but at the time he didn't implement such an option so I made the logical conclusion that a game dev wouldn't intentionally try to trap a player by allowing you to do the wrong thing (Chika's event) and not allow you to do the right thing (wait for Rin). I explained it in follow up posts after that one.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yes I know that now but at the time he didn't implement such an option so I made the logical conclusion that a game dev wouldn't intentionally try to trap a player by allowing you to do the wrong thing (Chika's event) and not allow you to do the right thing (wait for Rin). I explained it in follow up posts after that one.
Pretty sure nobody saw it coming until after we had all completed the update with the event that triggers the lock since there were several updates between the update with the trigger, which was 0.6.0 I think, and the update with the lock, which was 0.9.0 part 1. There is no logical conclusion that a game dev won't block content in some way, in fact, it isn't uncommon at all to just not be able to 100% everything in one run. The only way to know if a dev will or will not block content in any way is for them to say so. In this case, we have known for some time, even had a bit of time to prepare, but we were told too late. This game is one of the outliers that allows 100% in one run, you just have to take active steps to avoid triggering locks to do it, which would be much easier if Selebus would tell us there will be an event in the update being announced that will lock content at least if not also telling us how long to avoid it to avoid the lock. He did do a good job telling us of the second lock, so make sure you have Sara's lust up, if I remember correctly, or there will be locked content sometime in the future.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
What trap? You gave your word, hold it or break it, its your choice...you should be happy rin even talks to you after betraying her trust, personally i wouldnt...okay, first i would kick your balls until you can taste them and then never talk to you again...but if you think its okay to make promises and do the opposite you should stop playing and become a politician...

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Pretty sure nobody saw it coming until after we had all completed the update with the event that triggers the lock since there were several updates between the update with the trigger, which was 0.6.0 I think, and the update with the lock, which was 0.9.0 part 1. There is no logical conclusion that a game dev won't block content in some way, in fact, it isn't uncommon at all to just not be able to 100% everything in one run. The only way to know if a dev will or will not block content in any way is for them to say so. In this case, we have known for some time, even had a bit of time to prepare, but we were told too late. This game is one of the outliers that allows 100% in one run, you just have to take active steps to avoid triggering locks to do it, which would be much easier if Selebus would tell us there will be an event in the update being announced that will lock content at least if not also telling us how long to avoid it to avoid the lock. He did do a good job telling us of the second lock, so make sure you have Sara's lust up, if I remember correctly, or there will be locked content sometime in the future.
Worth the new run for me > w>ll

Reactions: Ankoku and alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Worth the new run for me > w>ll
Definitely, I'm just waiting until the next trigger is fully implemented, both sides, so I don't fall into the same pitfall a second time. I think I'm going to do that for every update, making sure there are no half implemented lockouts before I play, so I don't complete an update just to render myself unable to complete one of the next three because I went ahead with a choice I wasn't aware would have consequences when I went for it.

Reactions: QuestionTime

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Definitely, I'm just waiting until the next trigger is fully implemented, both sides, so I don't fall into the same pitfall a second time. I think I'm going to do that for every update, making sure there are no half implemented lockouts before I play, so I don't complete an update just to render myself unable to complete one of the next three because I went ahead with a choice I wasn't aware would have consequences when I went for it.
I did f- up once, in the time before the beach update, I kinda took ALL events so when I saw these comments about locking up etc etc etc,
I knew I had to do a re-run but eyyy seeing different lines made it worth (altho I still prefer the darker routes)

Reactions: oblivion9900

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
It's the classic battle between your libido and your morals.

Libido: Be a bad homie

Morals: Be a good homie.

Good morals get rewarded, even in this god-forsaken (but still HOPEfull!) game :)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

Good morals get rewarded, even in this god-forsaken (but still HOPEfull!) game :)
Be a good homie with bad morals!!! All in one package is always the best!!! A socio!!!
This is and always will be a wholesome game, praise be!!!

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
If I had to guess choices like fucking Sara will fuck you over later down the line too so you might want to keep that for a backup. OP said he's going to try to trap people on purpose so you might end up just using save states anyways. For all we know unless you're monogamous you might get locked out of a character's happy ending for example.

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2020
Selebus already hinted that there will be a multi stage ending system
You get the bad ending first, then you start again trying to get good endings.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I did f- up once, in the time before the beach update, I kinda took ALL events so when I saw these comments about locking up etc etc etc,
I knew I had to do a re-run but eyyy seeing different lines made it worth (altho I still prefer the darker routes)
That's exactly what happened, I was even prepared to do a rerun, but totally forgot and ran my old save again out of habit just to once again realize I needed a new save. I'm using the one from the thread right now since I already know of at least one upcoming lock with Sara that was mentioned.

Except nobody knew we were being THAT bad a homie until it was too late, well, except those of us who actually stopped short of the point where Rin finds out. I stopped when I saw Chika's office scene where she plays with your dick for a bit, which is what reminded me she was at high enough lust to trigger the lock, which can only be done after a specific scene, and that, by extension, meant I had to restart or use a provided save to get around it. In doing that, I missed A LOT of content because I wasn't done on multiple girls, so I will have to go back through.

If I had to guess choices like fucking Sara will fuck you over later down the line too so you might want to keep that for a backup. OP said he's going to try to trap people on purpose so you might end up just using save states anyways. For all we know unless you're monogamous you might get locked out of a character's happy ending for example.
He also said everything will be obtainable, so that means there will always be a way around. Especially if he intends on a harem ending, which would require a way around all of the lockouts to get to. I'm pretty sure it will either be start fucking her now or another hold off on it until a certain scene. I think it might have been she needs to be at a certain lust by a certain event or no dice from her.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Selebus I have an inconsistency
since we pay for yumi's phone, we should have her number (and the ability to track her by gps), she should be listed in the girls we can call.
Yumi "How did you get this number, stop stalking me! I never want to see you again!"
MC "So there is hope right?"

ALSO
I don't know if you fixed this or not but my first playthrough I went through and fingerblasted chika before I ever even got to talking to rin about her crush or making promises dont know if you want to lock chikas content behind that promise or not or if you have plans for an alternative rin ending where MC just goes "sorry Rin, already fingerblasted her, but I'm fine with sharing cause we homies now" when she asks

Last edited:

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Selebus I have an inconsistency
since we pay for yumi's phone, we should have her number (and the ability to track her by gps), she should be listed in the girls we can call.
Yumi "How did you get this number, stop stalking me! I never want to see you again!"
MC "So there is hope right?"
It makes sense we can't call her since MC specifically says not to tell Yumi he's paying for her phone. He refuses to call it to ensure she won't find out and flush the phone down the toilet.

Might not be a bad idea to add her as a call option that, when picked, the MC just comments on how her getting a call from him would be bad since she doesn't know how he would have gotten her number.

Reactions: KnowNoHope
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes