Nov 3, 2019
Welp... I'm confused. Downloaded the latest patch, kept visiting Uta, Io, and Futaba at Archery, Library, Bathhouse, and dorms but no events are occurring. Keep calling Karin, same deal with no events. Everyone's affection is above 100, so I don't feel it's a requirement problem. Am I missing something or has my save finally decided to brick itself? Only possible issue I see is a Maki lust event which I seemingly can't do called "Baby Steps".

f1anony

Jun 24, 2017
Welp... I'm confused. Downloaded the latest patch, kept visiting Uta, Io, and Futaba at Archery, Library, Bathhouse, and dorms but no events are occurring. Keep calling Karin, same deal with no events. Everyone's affection is above 100, so I don't feel it's a requirement problem. Am I missing something or has my save finally decided to brick itself? Only possible issue I see is a Maki lust event which I seemingly can't do called "Baby Steps".
Invite Maki over on Sunday night to do Baby Steps, then go meet Uta at the Archery Range.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Lessons in Love [v0.26.0 Part1] [Selebus]

ANDROID

SIZE: 1.84 GB

- -

- I was only able to install on the second attempt
- I freed up 12 gigs of space
- I inserted an option to change the opacity of the text, changed the color and added a border.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: GNZ-10 and Catincap

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
Don't forget that there is another place to visit Uta!

Remixmain

May 7, 2018
Could someone remind me whats the new text hiding method Selebus is using now? If you try and click on the new image of uta you get, text comes up(classic selebus and his hexadecimals). Just wanna know what it says. Cause it could clue us more on her problem. Since its pretty likely that guy sent it.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Lessons in Love 0.25.0 Part 2 public build is out!

FULL GAME

PC - / /

MAC - / /
---------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE PATCH* - / /

worthlesspeon

Jun 10, 2017
Could someone remind me whats the new text hiding method Selebus is using now? If you try and click on the new image of uta you get, text comes up(classic selebus and his hexadecimals). Just wanna know what it says. Cause it could clue us more on her problem. Since its pretty likely that guy sent it.
Looks like it's still the vigenere cipher with the key being hope

A GIFT FROM ME TO YOU
SO MANY SONGS - EACH WITHOUT A CODA
YOU CAN NOT HIDE FROM THE PAST
YOU CAN NOT DELETE THEM ALL

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Still got the "Hug Simulator" using the PIXELDRAIN link (after reup) :cry:
View attachment 2046272
Tip: Use official links. Official links are down below :)

Lessons in Love 0.25.0 Part 2 public build is out!

FULL GAME

PC - GOOGLE DRIVE/MEGA/

MAC - GOOGLE DRIVE/MEGA/
---------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE PATCH* - GOOGLE DRIVE/MEGA/

Remixmain

May 7, 2018
Looks like it's still the vigenere cipher with the key being hope

A GIFT FROM ME TO YOU
SO MANY SONGS - EACH WITHOUT A CODA
YOU CAN NOT HIDE FROM THE PAST
YOU CAN NOT DELETE THEM ALL
Dont know what coda means, but other than that seems the message is self-explanatory. Whenever is hope (wtf is he texting us now lol) or someone else doesnt matter. Seems well get to meet Utas stalker sooner rather than later. Maybe Sensei will beat him up. Or you know, just stand there cause hes got a track record of letting bad things happen.

worthlesspeon

Jun 10, 2017
Dont know what coda means, but other than that seems the message is self-explanatory. Whenever is hope (wtf is he texting us now lol) or someone else doesnt matter. Seems well get to meet Utas stalker sooner rather than later. Maybe Sensei will beat him up. Or you know, just stand there cause hes got a track record of letting bad things happen.
Not a commonly used term in day to day speech, but:

m-w said:
coda

co·da | \ ˈkō-də \
Definition of coda

a: a concluding musical section that is formally distinct from the main structure​
b: a concluding part of a literary or dramatic work​
2: something that serves to round out, conclude, or summarize and usually has its own interest

Dc345

May 27, 2020
I think it has something to do with her grandfather also. And this may be a stretch but a parallel may have been drawn between the reason why Uta's brother is in jail and their grandfather. Uta did say that her brother did beat her stalker till he couldn't move anymore and she does mention that her grandfather did lose motor functions. Maybe Uta's brother found out what was going on between Uta and their grandfather and beat the old man half to death?

FrostHunt

Feb 23, 2020
I think it has something to do with her grandfather also. And this may be a stretch but a parallel may have been drawn between the reason why Uta's brother is in jail and their grandfather. Uta did say that her brother did beat her stalker till he couldn't move anymore and she does mention that her grandfather did lose motor functions. Maybe Uta's brother found out what was going on between Uta and their grandfather and beat the old man half to death?

FrostHunt

Feb 23, 2020
probably we get more info on her in either halloween event or beach event, and oh boy when its beach event cant wait for the threequel either get love or break love, probably the latter because otoha got jealous at chika and then there going to be some event to make their relationship break

Blondviking

Oct 29, 2020
I wrote a small mod that lets you skip the affection/lust point grind without having to go through the tedium of typing in cheat codes or having your save labelled with the cheater flag. Features:
  • Sets all girls' affection and lust points to a value X unless they were already higher than X
  • Written to be future-proof (i.e. will automatically work for any new girls)
  • Enables the developer console
Usage:
  • Download the attached file
  • Move into the game subfolder (found in the folder that you launch Lessons in Love from)
  • Load a save and open the developer console with Shift + O
  • Press Enter a few times so you can see the ">" symbol in the top left of the screen
  • Type setLoveAndLust(X) and press Enter, where X is an integer (i.e. a whole number). For an example, see the image below
  • Press Esc to close the console and now you can play!

View attachment 1901303

Note: I recommend using this with the guide mod for max efficiency, because other than grinding points, the main time-sink with this game is trying to trigger events.

Advice from alex2011 on how to use the mod so that you don't accidentally miss events (note: I used the mod myself with 50 affection from the start and didn't experience any issues. You can still miss events even if you follow the instructions below and you can still see all events while ignoring those instructions.):

Uninstall: delete the files z_set_love_lust.rpy and z_set_love_lust.rpyc from your game subfolder

I also made a mod that lets you scroll your mouse-wheel to simulate clicks, makes the game more convenient to play https://f95zone.to/threads/use-scroll-wheel-to-simulate-mouse-clicks.120507/#post-8406783
Cant download the attachment, Get a new page wit this :
init 999 python:
config.console = True
def setLoveAndLust(newValue):
variables = [i[0] for i in globals().items() if (i[0].endswith('_love') or i[0].endswith('_lust')) and newValue > i[1]]
for name in variables:
globals()[name] = newValue
if len(variables) == 0:
return "All girls already have affection and lust points greater than or equal to " + str(newValue) + "!"
else:
return "Successfully set all girls' affection and lust points to be at least " + str(newValue) + "! Modified " + str(variables)

• Wow
Reactions: giqui
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes