moodle

Nov 26, 2016
When you're not even allowed to edit your own thread

View attachment 1776079
That's so weird. I see other games with the banner, so it's not like F95 had a policy change to remove it from everything.

1650901121894.png

Can any mods weigh in on this? If you're letting any devs have disclaimers about how the content is being shared without their approval, Sel should be able to say that too.

Ponyboy451

Feb 27, 2018
Just wanted to say, the whole meta-commentary from Manny the Friendly Maggot? Pure gold.

Also, daaaaaamn. That's good cliffhanger.

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
but all i want is the repeatable because dorm scenes are animated :D
ah, you want a save file where it's almost all done, saved in the dorms or something?
Would it not be better to just make a save for each of the repeatable scenes in that case? It would be a lot more efficient as a replay than a single save with everything done as then the scene would already be set up for each of the separate saves, but it would require extra work to set up the single save because you would have to find the scenes individually (keeping in mind that some things are not seen in the replay function, this is why I suggested this).

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
When you're not even allowed to edit your own thread

View attachment 1776079
Hey Selebus. Taking the opportunity that you are present in this thread, I wanted to ask you one question. When you are creating character (main or side), do you have roughly entire story for this character in your head or do you have only several ideas and you are developing this character along with the main plot line, seeing yourself where it goes.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

npezone

Dec 31, 2020
Mods deleted the pirate warning for some reason (Which is fucking weird since they're the ones who added it in the first place) so I made my own. Keep that shit up or put the official warning embed back because I am tired of people asking me why I'm the one uploading everything here.
Not having any actual knowledge of the situation, but presumably if the associated files are all now the ‘public’ release (rather than the ‘patreon’ restricted group); then it would be technically incorrect to have the message in place.
When / if the next release(es) get added before the advertised public date; I’d expect this to be added back. If it isn’t then; there’s no denying the legitimacy of this as a complaint.

To calrify; you’ve stated that the public release is to occur two weeks after the subscription release. As of this moment in time; this subscriber release was over 5 weeks ago, which means the latest one in the first post (0.23.0P2) has been publicly avaliable for over three weeks.

Reactions: Thecoomer

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Not having any actual knowledge of the situation, but presumably if the associated files are all now the ‘public’ release (rather than the ‘patreon’ restricted group); then it would be technically incorrect to have the message in place.
When / if the next release(es) get added before the advertised public date; I’d expect this to be added back. If it isn’t then; there’s no denying the legitimacy of this as a complaint.

To calrify; you’ve stated that the public release is to occur two weeks after the subscription release. As of this moment in time; this subscriber release was over 5 weeks ago, which means the latest one in the first post (0.23.0P2) has been publicly avaliable for over three weeks.
Pirated versions are often in the OP though :(

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

The message is still relevant as, due to future releases starting in July if everything continues as it was the last time I heard an estimated time for next release, there will be further subscriber only versions. Furthermore, they have not done this to any other thread that I have seen and I do frequent multiple threads with this message.

Here's the thing, while the current release is public, that does not change "We do not condone sharing of our patron only content" and the patron only content is far from finished releasing. It also would not make sense to take down the message only to have to put it back up three months later when the mods have more important tasks to attend to.

Pirated versions are often in the OP though :(
Extremely often, sometimes within hours of a subscriber version release.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
That's so weird. I see other games with the banner, so it's not like F95 had a policy change to remove it from everything.

View attachment 1776214

Can any mods weigh in on this? If you're letting any devs have disclaimers about how the content is being shared without their approval, Sel should be able to say that too.
I can't say shit anymore since they straight up took the post away from me, lmao.

God forbid people coming here know that they're downloading illegitimate copies of my game but hey, I can see why they backpedaled on keeping the warning THEY put on the page. Not a good look for a site with as much traffic as this to openly admit to being a hub for stolen or redistributed content.

Only for this game of course, though. Players should obviously still have the right to know about all of the other games that are having content redistributed. Just not LiL.

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
I can't say shit anymore since they straight up took the post away from me, lmao.

God forbid people coming here know that they're downloading illegitimate copies of my game but hey, I can see why they backpedaled on keeping the warning THEY put on the page. Not a good look for a site with as much traffic as this to openly admit to being a hub for stolen or redistributed content.

Only for this game of course, though. Players should obviously still have the right to know about all of the other games that are having content redistributed. Just not LiL.
...I guess the bright side is that since the OP is clearly not you anymore, people won't be like "oh Sel is posting the build himself, it can't be piracy"? So I guess you sort of got what you originally wanted, which was a clear separation between you and the downloads here on F95?

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
...I guess the bright side is that since the OP is clearly not you anymore, people won't be like "oh Sel is posting the build himself, it can't be piracy"? So I guess you sort of got what you originally wanted, which was a clear separation between you and the downloads here on F95?

If it's any help, there are still people that don't pirate your game on this site.

Also, I always post the public version here when it's released, so look out for that if you want non-pirated versions of LiL :)

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
What's wrong with the skipping behavior?
I have skipping "Unseen Text" unchecked.
But pressing CTRL skips over lots of unseen content.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What's wrong with the skipping behavior?
I have skipping "Unseen Text" unchecked.
But pressing CTRL skips over lots of unseen content.
Did you have a persistent file already? Those are what control seen text so that seen text carries over to any save. This is definitely behavior that should only be happening with a persistent file in the save folder.

Reactions: moodle

IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
Does anyone know the password for the computer and phone in the A Life of Prizes event?

EDIT: Found out the answer for the phone was on the paper that on the wall without the lines. Still don't know about the computer password.

Last edited:

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Does anyone know the password for the computer and phone in the A Life of Prizes event?

EDIT: Found out the answer for the phone was on the paper that on the wall without the lines. Still don't know about the computer password.
Computer Password: Ch1 Main Event (Stray Cat)

IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
Full spoilers for the last puzzle because nobody has time for this shit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am going to leave this here for anyone who recently downloaded v0.23.0 part 2 since the answer for the A Life of Prizes event was nearly 60 pages back since I made this comment. I don't particularly like puzzle like this since not many people would bother to write down some of the answers which at the time they were given since we wouldn't know they were important at that moment.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes