AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
Is the discord subscribers only now or did I get banned?
The "Patron" role got purged relatively recently, with Subscribestar and Annual Pass roles replacing it. But the rest of the discord should still be open.
Also, can anyone with access to the discord tell us if the release schedule is going back to bi-weekly yet?
A month of rest, then a month until the next update and then Sel is planning to go back to bi-weekly.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
The "Patron" role got purged relatively recently, with Subscribestar and Annual Pass roles replacing it. But the rest of the discord should still be open.
ah that explains that then, had no clue why i got the boot since the last thing i said was over 6 months ago in there.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Event tracking is fairly straightforward if you use the wiki -- including the page that tracks which characters get scenes in a given update.

The way the game is structured, most updates must be played sequentially -- so you get to a certain point in Character A's scenes where you can't unlock more, because they don't get any more content for 6-7 updates, and you have to play through all of that to continue their personal arc. So if you keep the changelog handy, you're only trying to figure out which of 4-5 characters you're stuck on, instead of all 33.

It's not perfect, but it's better than going without.

Where it breaks down is within a particular update, there's often a set linear order, and it isn't always obvious.

I'll take a look. I had been previously using the activity tracker in the game which is difficult to work with.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Lessons in Love [v0.28.0 SS] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 7.95 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 3.73 GB: |
Compressed Size Mac*: 3.74 GB: |

"I don't do Mega.nz cuz it suxxx shitzzz®"

This compression is unofficial and untested. Use at your own risk.
Compressing a game reduces image/audio/video quality and can potentially break the game.

Settings: Webp/PNG/JPG 80%, Audio bitrate 40, Video ~40% technical loss (no visible loss)

Compressed with UAGC (@megalol) at default settings with FastFFMPEG libvpx-vp9 for video compression

* The Mac release was created with the compressed game folder for WinLin inserted into the original Mac archive, replacing the uncompressed data. Please let me know if this against all odds doesn't work.

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I'll take a look. I had been previously using the activity tracker in the game which is difficult to work with.
Yeah, that works when you're caught up and a new update comes out, not so much for a new player trying to figure out which of the 33 possible character events they need to see to unstick the progress.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Fun trick: goto 'Google Translate, put the word ' Nozomu' into the 'detect language' box, hit enter, and look in the 'english' box.

Spoilers: it's Japanese for 'hope'...
Right.

Up until the most recent set of Yasu's scenes, i was under the assumption that Nozomu and HOPE were one and the same. But then Yasu started speaking in tongues, and the tone and voice are quite different from HOPE's, which makes me think that HOPE a demigod or successor or something, not actually Nozomu himself.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I made a brand new Discord account and tried all of the invite links and none of them worked. Either I'm turbo-banned or it's locked down to subscribers only.
I don't think it is. After he did his purge, I still had access to public channels, but not subscriber channels. I had to link my Subscribestar account to get that back. So there is a non-subscriber role.

But after all the burned bridges, there may be some kind of vetting process to get on now.

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus and Bse

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Alright.
Banger of an update. Sensei suddenly turn real and got out of his own head, possibly picked up poetry again. Awesome.
Touka turning up to be such an interesting character over last few updates. For some reason, I thought her present would be a yellow car, which would trigger Sensei probably. Glad I was wrong.
Also, the narrator is a woman, apperanly. Sekai?

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Right.

Up until the most recent set of Yasu's scenes, i was under the assumption that Nozomu and HOPE were one and the same. But then Yasu started speaking in tongues, and the tone and voice are quite different from HOPE's, which makes me think that HOPE a demigod or successor or something, not actually Nozomu himself.
have you considered these entity's are all one in the same but different persona's... lots of religious christian overtones in this game referencing the trinity.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
have you considered these entititys are all one in the same but different persona's... lots of religious christian overtones in this game referencing he trinity.
A trinity is possible, and I've theorized about trinities in the past (the Maya/Long Maya/Moyo thing feels like one), but we're missing a third.

Unless, of course, Sensei is the third, which I guess is possible. It definitely feels like HOPE is trying to wake up something up within Sensei, so it would fit.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
A trinity is possible, and I've theorized about trinities in the past (the Maya/Long Maya/Moyo thing feels like one), but we're missing a third.

Unless, of course, Sensei is the third, which I guess is possible. It definitely feels like HOPE is trying to wake up something up within Sensei, so it would fit.
i'm going to stick with trinity idea, it meshes really well with my Id, Ego, Superego theories. that and add in all the visual representations that overlap with christian dogma for whatever reason, dead trees on hills with poetry on it, repeated uses of the cross, hands and birds been represented well haven't seen a crown yet.
all we need now is a triquetra showing up randomly, were there any in the church?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
have you considered these entity's are all one in the same but different persona's... lots of religious christian overtones in this game referencing the trinity.
I don't think there's a need to go this far into metaphysics for the purpose of the discussion. It's better to treat them as separate entities, as they seemingly oppose each other and are distinctive enough from one another.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Do we? I feel like we've been introduced recently. The fumbling narrator that doesn't have his own season. He's a concerned god, while others two a callous and indifferent (that was the epithet used, i think). Also, 3 users.
We have been introduced to three gods - Nozomu, the God who fucked the world into existence, the God of Wires, whose roots grew into the world from his mother's basement, and a much less vocal third god, who tries to find patterns in the chaos or somesuch.

But if the first god is himself a trinity, as was suggested in the comment I was responding to, we have only met two of its faces -- the voice that speaks through Yasu (which is also the one that Sana met), and HOPE.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
I don't think it is. After he did his purge, I still had access to public channels, but not subscriber channels. I had to link my Subscribestar account to get that back. So there is a non-subscriber role.

But after all the burned bridges, there may be some kind of vetting process to get on now.
ok when he burn it why did he do it? Mhh I normal do it when i dont want to get other into crossfire. Protect this people . but he is dev. so mhhh strange way to say it.... or not?

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
whose roots grew into the world from his mother's basement
I don't remember this part. Remember where it's from?
But if the first god is himself a trinity, as was suggested in the comment I was responding to, we have only met two of its faces -- the voice that speaks through Yasu (which is also the one that Sana met), and HOPE.
Gotcha, you meant, like, "physically" met?
I am pretty sure one of the narrators is Daisy.
How so? Also, I'm pretty sure her name is Himawari.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes