Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Tsukasa : "So that's why you're so poor ! You invested all of your money into this !"
Lmfao.
I don't know how to feel about there being a usual gang of this thread, but I have at least 5 of your usernames memorized over the last few years where I feel weird when I see you in another thread
Same. My brain has a micro secon crises where i feel unsure if i am not in the LiL thread by mistake.

Edit, missed one:
Reaction: Touka: "Pardon my language Sensei, but WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT"
Oh that's good, i can't wait for her reaction now.

Last edited:
Reactions: crustlord12

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I don't know how to feel about there being a usual gang of this thread, but I have at least 5 of your usernames memorized over the last few years where I feel weird when I see you in another thread
Lmfao.

Same. My brain has a micro secon crises where i feel unsure if i am not in the LiL thread by mistake.
You especially in the Sensei Overnight thread :ROFLMAO:
wait so am I the only one that looks at other accounts recent activity posts to find other games to wank it to while hanging with my homies :KEK:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
i feel mildly weird too. but the general unspoken word is dont talk about it. Its like accidentally meeting someone you know in a public restroom at the urinals.
dont make eye contact and pretend like we are strangers on a subway till we meet in our preferred environment again
I will acknowledge you just like i'll t-pose strangers at the urinals and discuss the appearance of their penises.
You especially in the Sensei Overnight thread :ROFLMAO:
Bargle too if memory serves. :p
wait so am I the only one that looks at other accounts recent activity posts to find other games to wank it to while hanging with my homies :KEK:
Ha! You can't be doing that with my account, i got it all set to private :p i prefer people to discover me in the wild, then i know we're kin rather than a stalker/stalkee couple.

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
I think that was a reference to Io's throuple suggestion, since Uta was holding back partly to protect Io's feelings and Io just gave her the green light.
Exactly, the whole parent thing seemed like just an excuse and joke to her. She wanted Io to be happy, so she tried (and failed) to stay away from any romantic situations with Sensei despite how badly she wanted it.

Reactions: Bingoogus

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I think that was a reference to Io's throuple suggestion, since Uta was holding back partly to protect Io's feelings and Io just gave her the green light.
Exactly, the whole parent thing seemed like just an excuse and joke to her. She wanted Io to be happy, so she tried (and failed) to stay away from any romantic situations with Sensei despite how badly she wanted it.
sorry that was meant to be sarcasm.
the Uta's parents thing is clearly a joke to her to tease sensei and she herself uses it in conversation as an excuse to not go any further.

Reactions: Axismundi

KodomoNoDragon

Jul 26, 2021
Earlier today I started a new game. Some like a lot of scenes have changed at some point.
Does anybody have any ideas on why Miku is in the room with clocks?

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Earlier today I started a new game. Some like a lot of scenes have changed at some point.
imo a lot of things were changed because enough subtext and circumstantial evidence existed to draw conclusions, that sel didnt want the player to arrive at. which explains why when i did my 2nd play through a month ago due to missing an event SO MANY sana events were changed. you know the events were changed because the skip button stops.
that being said the skip button also stops for typos that were corrected.
as for specific scenes... selebus thought of things he wanted to add to the game later but didnt have the 'ability' to do so at the time like moyo... there are a few other reasons but those are rather minor like sel not liking how you get sex scenes so early into the game and deleted some or rearranged events to fit

sel also didnt like the fact the game was really good in chapter 1 compared to 2 and 3 and wanted to lower the quality to match :ROFLMAO:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
She isn't, to my knowledge. Just played through it again and didn't see her.

Maya-ish, Moyo, and Daisy are there, but no Miku.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Omg, i didn't know there was more Moyo added into the rework, i miss Moyo, i might have to actually go and check it out now...

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
Her being as miserable as she was (far more than in other scenes with the mask) indicates she might also have been running a fever.
That's true. But she also mentioned how the paper said it was going to be the hottest summer yet, so I thought that might have just been it. I'm just hoping the bad thing doesn't happen. She is a nice break here and there from all the bad stuff lately and I don't want to see it go that way.

4.20 star(s) 294 Votes