k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Has anybody an opinion on the threesome question from chika?

Yumi would never happen and choosing her would just make her hate you more or spill the beans of the stolen kiss to Chika.
Rin would probably do it but her mental illness would kick in as soon as she realizes that she hurt her girlfriend (even if Otaha "cheated" on her before)
Ayane "accepts" the fact that sensei screws around but i think other girls trying to pull her into their private "relationship" would hurt her
Tsubasa would kinda kill the mother daughter relationship between the two but for me it was the right choice even if i dont really wanted her to be it.

The perfect match would be Miku, Nodoca or Kirin

Opinions?
I think the perfect match would be Chinami, too bad Chika is against it.

derekthered56

May 30, 2018

Yumi would never happen and choosing her would just make her hate you more or spill the beans of the stolen kiss to Chika.
Rin would probably do it but her mental illness would kick in as soon as she realizes that she hurt her girlfriend (even if Otaha "cheated" on her before)
Ayane "accepts" the fact that sensei screws around but i think other girls trying to pull her into their private "relationship" would hurt her
Tsubasa would kinda kill the mother daughter relationship between the two but for me it was the right choice even if i dont really wanted her to be it.

Opinions?
Thinking on it more, this threesome idea seems a little insensitive on Chika's part. She knows Ayane, Rin and Yumi are crushing on Sensei, and in her mind has already snatched the prize before they knew it. And now she's going to dangle a night with him, as a treat. Kinda mean.

Anyway, Miku is too ditzy and drugged out now to really keep a secret. I don't think Chika even likes Kirin. And Nodoka would keep teasing about the event in the locker room until even Chika could put two and two together.
Tsubasa is the best choice. Sure things would be awkward afterwards, but getting caught having furry roleplay sex in her mansion is gonna do that anyways.

Last edited:

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
I suppose that the next candidates for defloration would be: Miku, Sana, & Molly.
I can take Miku, but until the Molly issue get full resolved there is no way for that to happen. And probably Sana will be one of the last for all that "pureness" think (even if sensei actually knows that sana is actually not that pure)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I can take Miku, but until the Molly issue get full resolved there is no way for that to happen. And probably Sana will be one of the last for all that "pureness" think (even if sensei actually knows that sana is actually not that pure)
Dunno about that, last event that was her and Akira she was blacking out and Akira almost kissed her, maybe if she blacks out in a more defenseless position it will happen sooner rather than later.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

Opinions?
Yumi actually seems quite plausible imo. Chika has even been warming her up for it since at least when Yumi tried to apologize to Futaba. She also strikes me as somewhat like Kirin, in other words sucking a dick is less embarrassing to her than holding hands with the guy the dick belongs to, on top of Yumi lusting for Sensei, a threesome is likely an easier sell than a date. Albeit I don't see Yumi going further than a blowjob. She's also probably the only person Chika would actually tolerate sharing him with if emotions do get involved. However, after the Nodoka stuff, and her finding out about the loop then seemingly being reset anyway, it's hard to say what's going through Yumi's head atm. Whether or not she accepts, it likely won't matter all that much.

Rin, I don't think is ready for a dick. Chika? She'd let her use her as soap if she could, but Sensei is in a weird position where it'd make things awkward for them. There's also Otoha, to be frank I don't think Rin could resist Chika, but then this also would cause problems between Rin and Otoha. I wouldn't be surprised if Otoha also tells Chika that Sensei is cheating on her, and then even more drama unfolds. Overall, probably the most dangerous choice (besides Chinami), as long as Otoha is in the picture.

Ayane would accept it, but I don't think it'd go all that well for the girls. Chika and Ayane both can satisfy Sensei, love him, and he has feelings for both, but only one knows what's actually going on. I see this being competitive, being awesome for Sensei, but probably bothering both girls in the end. Still, besides their feelings being hurt, nothing bad will really happen because of it, and I can see him talking them into it again, and again. As long as Chika doesn't realize he's been screwing Ayane since before they ever started dating, Sensei will be living it up.

Tsubasa is in a position where I can see everything being fine, as long as Chika and her don't make it awkward. Perhaps they'd even be into the mother daughter roleplay, or they might make it clear that they are specifically not into that. Overall, probably the safest for everyone, unless Tsubasa's husband finds out...

Also Miku works with anyone imo. She's literally in full support of a harem as long as there's schedules. Kirin and Chika (plus most of the class) don't get along, and considering Kirin's recent "not enough" crisis, I don't think she's a safe option at all. Nodoka would not work due to the whole Yumi stuff. Chika and Sensei both aren't exactly fans of her atm. Nodoka probably wouldn't do more than watch anyway.

Honestly, I think Touka/Tako/Toribu would be the best option. Chika definitely wants to be the one in control of the threesome even if it's a gift and Touka would work perfectly, it'd give Touka experience with both men and women as well an experience altogether, and it'd probably not be much of a surprise to Touka (or Tsubasa), who I can see just saying "no, thank you." if she isn't ready. Not to mention, her love hotel bed would be perfect for a threesome.

Last edited:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Thinking on it more, this threesome idea seems a little insensitive on Chika's part. She knows Ayane, Rin and Yumi are crushing on Sensei, and in her mind has already snatched the prize before they knew it. And now she's going to dangle a night with him, as a treat. Kinda mean.

Anyway, Miku is too ditzy and drugged out now to really keep a secret. I don't think Chika even likes Kirin. And Nodoka would keep teasing about the event in the locker room until even Chika could put two and two together.
Tsubasa is the best choice. Sure things would be awkward afterwards, but getting caught having furry roleplay sex in her mansion is gonna do that anyways.
In Chika's defense, none of those options were provided by her but suggested by Sensei, no being insensitive on her part. But I gotta say it's still weird to me that Sensei considered Ayane as one of the options with the similar opinion you have (like how dare this fucker suggested Ayane when he already revealed how much he had involved with everyone to her and broke her heart)
I suppose that the next candidates for defloration would be: Miku, Sana, & Molly. Sana was literally being toyed by the angels, no wonder Yasu was 'scouting' her during the christmas/beach event.
Screenshot (8055).png
I am scared for Sana's future lust scene TBH...her recent "advancement" has not been from her own volition or from a product of mingled human relationship. Now that we know she could be the next in line blackout victim, I just HOPEwish that at least she stays willing and sentient throughout the process.

Last edited:

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
In Chika's defense, none of those options were provided by her but suggested by Sensei, no being insensitive on her part. But I gotta say it's still weird to me that Sensei considered Ayane as one of the options with the similar opinion you have (like how dare this fucker suggested Ayane when he already revealed how much he had involved with everyone to her and broke her heart)
Sensei is definitely the asshole here; he knows much better than Chika does how uncomfortable this situation would be for all three girls. That said, Chika claims Rin was going to be her choice, and she's suggested a threesome to Yumi a few times before. I expect more from her than I do Sensei; she should be taking a moment to think about how this might hurt her friends.
I am scared for Sana's future lust scene TBH...her recent "advancement" has not been from her own volition or from a product of mingled human relationship. Now that we know she could be the next in time blackout victim, I just HOPEwish that at least she stays willing and sentient throughout the process.
However her lust scene happens it will definitely be disturbing, and will probably be a harbinger for everything else becoming more disturbing.

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
Can't wait for the Sana, Chinami and Tsukasa foursome being suddenly interrupted by YanderAmi in the most disturbed timeline/alternate reality.
The moment YanderAmi interrupted Sensei and Ayane have sex, I'd guess that our entire save file would be corrupted lol

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
For people who are curious, these are the adult models of the LIL cast. There's a few ones I haven't included tho
All of those work pretty damn well except Makoto, that's just not her, that chick is like a blend of Nodoka and Sana.

Kawaiikaze

May 20, 2022
For people who are curious, these are the adult models of the LIL cast. There's a few ones I haven't included tho

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Adult Maya is outright gorgeous, love how playful and happy she seems to be in this.
Really hope that, whenever we actually reach the point of the purity routes being devoloped, these adult models actually plays a role ingame, would be nice to see the girls growing.

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
Adult Maya is outright gorgeous, love how playful and happy she seems to be in this.
Really hope that, whenever we actually reach the point of the purity routes being devoloped, these adult models actually plays a role ingame, would be nice to see the girls growing.
Ah yes, the foursome apocalypse squad

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
This is probably the purest kiss I've ever seen in this game by far. No complicated pasts with each other, no tongue, just being attracted to each other and being friends despite that. Plus, the music was a fuckin banger.
Screenshot (8103).png
You can't get this scene with the 'Bad Homie' route tho. Choose wisely.

Last edited:

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018

Opinions?
I think, if there are correct choices, they are Yumi and Tsubasa. Maybe in the coming updates there is going to be a split to Rin and Otoha, but until then i cannot do that to Rin. Can't do that to Ayane either, but only because if she were to have a threesome, it should be with Maya lmao.
Chinami is the de facto wrong choice, even if you are into wizards.

Reactions: dantarium

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I think, if there are correct choices, they are Yumi and Tsubasa. Maybe in the coming updates there is going to be a split to Rin and Otoha, but until then i cannot do that to Rin. Can't do that to Ayane either, but only because if she were to have a threesome, it should be with Maya lmao.
Chinami is the de facto wrong choice, even if you are into wizards.
Why is Chinami the wrong choice? It's a great bonding and learning experience for her, imagine Chika showing her all the good spots and the techniques: "Now Chinami pay attention, this is the glans and to please Daddy's cock you need to suck it like this".

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Why is Chinami the wrong choice? It's a great bonding and learning experience for her, imagine Chika showing her all the good spots and the techniques: "Now Chinami pay attention, this is the glans and to please Daddy's cock you need to suck it like this".
How is it even you were keeping your distance from the post i made about Chinami responding to seeing Akira's dick when your sense of humour is just as fucked up as mine is? :p

• Haha
Reactions: LuisD and hario1225
4.20 star(s) 292 Votes