BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
So now that Nao-"Chan" seems to have a thing for the color blue, it seems my guess might be right that she is the result of an off screen genetic "gangbang" during the last pre reset/reset, consisting of Nao(Ami/Sekai), Maya, Yumi, Tsuneyo and Ayane. Unless Sel did a Sel thing. Which is a thing that could have happened.
Her fangs also don't seem to be just a cute thing, how often they show up.
So spider trait maybe confirmed.

Another thing i'm curious about is chapter 4 girl card.
For now we have Ami, Maya and Ayane as the respective chapter girl cards. With more or less of those chapter revolving around those girls.
Someone else came up with at least something similar, forgot who that was and doubt that person had the same thoughts as me, but credit to that one regardless.
My prediction, if i'm not wrong, is that chapter 4 girl card might be Sekai. Unless Sel happens, or i'm wrong.

The scary face in that new scene did in fact remind me of Maya, which induced some thougts, not completely new though.
As (will add name later) someone pointed out, it seemed like Yumi got murdered in the last pre reset RAS/ARS? apocalypse roofetop squad meeting in Akiras hideout apartment.
I wonder why noone mentioned, even if pixilated, Maya sitting there, and i swear even if it seems you can't see it because pixilated, she looks regretful/sad/miserable.
Like SHE killed Yumi.

I wonder why some of you guys got so hooked up on the mall music.
While i got stuck on a save from 31 with Ami lying next to Akira while i was datamining and had to listen to it for dozens of times.
That song lol. It's gut wrenching.
After reload 100 or smth i decided to load another save for gods sake.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
My prediction, if i'm not wrong, is that chapter 4 girl card might be Sekai. Unless Sel happens, or i'm wrong.
My prediction is Makoto. She might be rockie RAS member, she is on the way of rebuilding her personality and there is already nice setup given recent Maki events

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
I feel bad for Ayane... None of her best friends are reliable anymore, she's probably the loneliest person in class right now and dangerously close to being converted...
screenshot0015.png

Also, this is the second time Rin has casually dropped time paradox stuff mid conversation in chapter 3. I feel like she's been trying to give hints to people. And with Nodoka's pen name having Rin's last name and Rin's bio mom being talked about recently, I really hope that Rin becomes the face of chapter 4. Rin being aware of reset stuff would be a really cool twist and challenges a lot of what we already know about this world.

... that or maybe Rin just isn't capable of thinking for more than 3 seconds, which would be very disappointing. Or maybe she's just pretending to be dumb.
screenshot0016.png

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
So I've done my Amy event homework. It would be large, so I made TOC

1. Walkthrough and decoding attempt
  2. Desconstructing Metaphor
  3. Bonus: Sel is rewriting chapter 3 plot theory
Walkthrough

Initialy i though there might be hidden message in walkthorugh. It is common math excercise to visit all locations without repeating yourself, so if there is only solution it might be interesting.

However, I bruteforced it and found 50 different soultions. I tested two of them to be sure

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Desconstructing Metaphor

Disclaimer: I personaly don't think it is right, just throwing out my thoughts

First of all, hooray for live buildings. Strong Гигахрущ vibes

Amy implies it is Akira's origin. Other residents are numbers. Some of they are jumping (or at least thrown) into an infinte well. There is a place called Wishing Well and, AFAIR, Kumon-mi might be part of Wishing Well. Yasu also said something about reality bending in Kumon-mi, so Kumon-mi might be called "A place, where wishes literaly come true".

It also fits Maya's idea that after each reset there is new Sensei (I don't like it, but nevertheless). Also, assuming Amy never jumped, imposter Ami theory (which I don't like too) also might be true.

Given all that, Mall might be very important to understand Kumon-mi origins, even if it is not real. Because it is metaphor of something real. Amount of work involved to create it is also an inderect evidence of it's importance

Bonus

During last two patches, Selebus released some stuff which looks a bit out of place. Specificaly Psyco Ami-related events, which ended with nothing. This is first outside-of-reset puzzle, which could actualy be used during reset, especialy considering that next reset should move us to a new phase and question-style resets already exhausted themselves.

Also there is a bunch of completly forgoten side events like "Second Sun" or "Hook".

I think, Sel is rewriting chapter plot right now and we are going through old reset stuff. It's interesting, because new plot should be different frow what we seen before

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
So I'm starting to wonder what happened to Io. My money's always been on the sexual abuse theory, but the thing that makes me question it is the fact that Yasu just got confirmed to be a victim of abuse. I think it would be strange to have two mostly unrelated characters go through similar traumas. Of course, it's entirely possible since sexual abuse seems to be a key part of the story. What is everybody's opinion on this?

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
... that or maybe Rin just isn't capable of thinking for more than 3 seconds, which would be very disappointing. Or maybe she's just pretending to be dumb.
View attachment 2739348
Has a Rin fan, i would want nothing more, but also, dont be mean to the girl... They are usually not really aware of it, like Yumi didnt really tough about it, until Sensei pointed out if she knew what she did during the 2 months skip, that's when it clicked on Yumi. And same goes for Makoto, if Miku didnt got into a loop, she would have tough it was all a joke.
Rin might or might not be "free" for now, but she is just having a normal conversation and nobody pointed it out because they all ignore those kind of time comments.

But yeah... man, i would LOVE for Rin and her Homie to be Rooftop Homies.

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
So I'm starting to wonder what happened to Io. My money's always been on the sexual abuse theory, but the thing that makes me question it is the fact that Yasu just got confirmed to be a victim of abuse. I think it would be strange to have two mostly unrelated characters go through similar traumas. Of course, it's entirely possible since sexual abuse seems to be a key part of the story. What is everybody's opinion on this?
The sexual abuse of children is just a running theme of this game. We already have Akira, Maya, Sara, Uta; it wouldn't be weird to add more, and clearly Io would add a unique perspective on it.

Also, it's expected at this point but Io is such a dick for turning a genuine moment of vulnerability into tragedy olympics.

Apr 16, 2023
Based on how broken she seems to be I will not be surprised is if is something especially serious like her parents selling her body or something like that

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
Has a Rin fan, i would want nothing more, but also, dont be mean to the girl... They are usually not really aware of it, like Yumi didnt really tough about it, until Sensei pointed out if she knew what she did during the 2 months skip, that's when it clicked on Yumi. And same goes for Makoto, if Miku didnt got into a loop, she would have tough it was all a joke.
Rin might or might not be "free" for now, but she is just having a normal conversation and nobody pointed it out because they all ignore those kind of time comments.

But yeah... man, i would LOVE for Rin and her Homie to be Rooftop Homies.
Yeah that comment of mine did come off as mean, sometimes my English sucks and I can't find the words to express something... But I feel like Yumi and Makoto's case are different, as far as we know Yumi was conscious for only 1 day when Sensei pointed out that fact to her, she most likely didn't have time to think about it; as for Makoto I feel like she truly realized that something was wrong when she was thinking about how many years has passed since she was a freshman... So in the end it comes down to if someone can notice that they have many years of memories within one year of school, or how their memories have been contradicting. And I find it hard to believe how Rin could just go "oh it's been 2 years" and not even get a comment like "Wow time really files huh" or something like that, unless there's some extreme correction from the universe.

Also I wanted to point out the Rin scene because counting that scene, Rin has casually mentioned time paradox information 3 times just in chapter 3, which I feel like is a lot more than other characters. So I wouldn't be surprised if Rin ends up being a more important character in the future.

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
I think it could be something around or even worse than Sekai level, and instead of being manipulated into thinking it's ok like Akira, Io just felt scared and disgusted the entire time. It was clearly fucked up enough to wrap Io's perception of women.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Sexual abuse theory is good. It should be large common ground between Io and Uta. I wouldn't be suprprised if chat they became acquainted was anonymouse support group for sexual abuse victims. Miku being exception for Io's hate and Uta being exception is too different cases. Miku was accepted by grown Io who understands the world around her, not by recently traumatized child.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Axismundi

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Sexual abuse theory is good. It should be large common ground between Io and Uta. I wouldn't be suprprised if chat they became acquainted was anonymouse support group for sexual abuse victims. Miku being exception for Io's hate and Uta being exception is too different cases. Miku was accepted by grown Io who understands the world around her, not by recently traumatized child.
Uta and Io meeting in an online support chat for abuse survivors has been a theory of mine for a while now, and it was reinforced by how they spoke to each other in their heart to heart talk (the one where Io first suggested the throuple arrangement).

Io accepts Miku because she saw how clearly Miku was hurting and struggling to manage her unresolved trauma. Considering everyone in the class has one form of trauma or another, I think we'll start to see her accept more of the class as she realizes that they're ALL hurting in one way or another.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Did nobody notice Ami casually saying that Maya sneaks around to hug Sensei is a direct reference to knowing about RAS. It kinda feels like the person dressed as Sekai was actually Ami not Kaori.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Did nobody notice Ami casually saying that Maya sneaks around to hug Sensei is a direct reference to knowing about RAS. It kinda feels like the person dressed as Sekai was actually Ami not Kaori.
With Yasu "knowing" more and more things she shouldn't know about Akira, I am starting to think Ami might just have similar indescribable abilities and/or divine connections to "let her know stuff".

Either that or it's like you said:
1688310371420.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes