KiloWho

Mar 27, 2022
Sorry for being annoying, but anyone got a completed .31 (or close) save file? Should've never touched the fucking care packages

dantarium

Jul 25, 2020
question

how Do the pron commisions get distributed tho?

does Sel put them in a page on discord or does he send them to the patron that commision them personally using the SS or whatever page he uses now?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: KiloWho

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
question

how Do the pron commisions get distributed tho?

does Sel put them in a page on discord or does he send them to the patron that commision them personally using the SS or whatever page he uses now?
I think his official site has a patron only section where he posts the comissions as they get done, could be wrong as I'm not a patron.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dantarium

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
Does anyone have the most painful thing i can ask for? That being a proper playlist of the LiL tracks.

I searched for the jukebox comparisons to the original songs and all i get is the 78? track list existing in Youtube but there are songs that don't line up with what exists.

Beyond the Way of time sounds like a mix of Xion theme + Blue Air? (Intrusive thought)

Songs like 10c, Close to Nothing, Gentle Theme, Good morning/Goodnight (God help us all for the track titled I Have to Love You feat. Maya Makinami), Just Lights, Kimi To Aki No Bouken, Little bunny, Memories
and so many others

It's genuinely difficult to listen to these songs without seeing the LiL textbox or models at this point? It's fair to say LiL as a story overtakes alot of precedent in these stories given Sel apparently writes around the music or finds music to play the scene out to?

I've been playing other VNS because my poor soul caught up to recent release and like even critically acclaimed releases like NUKITASHI cant fill the void of discovering more lessons in love events.

Christ. Everything I was saying and asking for made sense while i was writing things out but Merry Christmas, Mr. Lawrence started playing and now I'm a weeping mess because words have so much power you'd never expect.

I pray that Rin as best girl and true homie gets hurt the least.
Thanks for listening! I'm the one who've been uploading every jukebox song to Youtube. The only reason it's at 78 songs right now is because Youtube won't allow me to upload more than 10 videos per day without face/ID verification. There's about 100 songs so it will take me a few more days. If there's something wrong let me know.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I always assumed that was amiokay since Maya is I think the only girl who frequently sits in this seiza pose. There isn't a solid answer for this one I believe, only conjectures; but whoever that is probably is only as important as just to spook/confuse you.

By the by, I also mistakenly thought she was under the bed this whole time before you pointed it out :LOL:; now it does look like she is at the corner of the room, where (I also only noticed now) it becomes occupied by a phonebooth that you use to call Tsuneyo to solve one of the magazine puzzles.
1690163447880.png 1690163458734.png
I guess one wouldn't be today years old if you actually read what was on the screen, but at the time I was too pissed off by the ridiculous puzzles and had a hard time focusing on plain gibberish.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I think Maya was effed up even before the resets. She implies that Sensei and her were "pretty fucked up" and that's why they got attached to eachother:

There's also some implications that she may have been raped by a family member, and was homeless before meeting Sensei.

I think the "girl who never made it home" story told by Sekai in 'Something Everyone Knows and Ignores' may have been about Maya:
Mostly due to the vending machines and running into a stranger parts:
Which could be why Maya takes Sensei to a vending machine and buys him the drink that makes him nostalgic:

There's also the implication that someone else took Maya's "purity" in 'The Room with Clocks':
before Sensei could adopt her and show her "true love". (Unless that black figure is the old Sensei, but that seems unlikely)

I also think this is from Maya's pov due to the green scarf:
The "finally be happy" and "finally knew what it meant to be loved" parts, makes me think something must have happened to her.

Nevertheless: Current Maya is considered "Broken beyond repair":
Damn... that a lot more Maya knowledge then i had before, it all fits pretty damn well too... so, another kid rape victim... how does she rationalise that with Akira being a pedo too? Like, sure, she calls him disgusting but she still loves him, a guy who does what was done to her, or close enough to it to count.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Damn... that a lot more Maya knowledge then i had before, it all fits pretty damn well too... so, another kid rape victim... how does she rationalise that with Akira being a pedo too? Like, sure, she calls him disgusting but she still loves him, a guy who does what was done to her, or close enough to it to count.
Pedophile, Ephebophile, etc, and Rapist aren't the same thing. Maya seemed to want the relationship with Sensei. He seemed to make her feel loved, and she's spent 1000+ years wanting it back. I don't think she wanted whatever happened to her prior. (If anything did, it's not entirely confirmed)

Overall: I doubt she sees Sensei as a rapist in anyway that bothers her. Albeit, past versions of him are a different story. Some seemed less benevolent than current or original Sensei.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Pedophile, Ephebophile, etc, and Rapist aren't the same thing.
Yeah but like i said, it's close enough to count as far as her own history is concerned, and yet she loves him despite that, i'm curious how she rationalizes that, i'd want to ask her that, her answer would be interesting no matter what direction she takes it in.

AbsoluteA522

Jun 17, 2023
Yeah but like i said, it's close enough to count as far as her own history is concerned, and yet she loves him despite that, i'm curious how she rationalizes that, i'd want to ask her that, her answer would be interesting no matter what direction she takes it in.
Maybe the reason why she doesn't care is because she also did many horrible things to previous senseis.(i remember her mentioning that she once fuked a sensei to death or to insanity) so if she were to hold him for his actions that would make her a hypocrite?

saerav

Jun 8, 2017
I always assumed that was amiokay since Maya is I think the only girl who frequently sits in this seiza pose. There isn't a solid answer for this one I believe, only conjectures; but whoever that is probably is only as important as just to spook/confuse you
Chest size and butt i'd say Maya.
Oh yeah, that does make sense. My initial guess was also Maya, but I kinda hazily dismissed it cause i was thinking why the hell would Maya be there :ROFLMAO:

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
All these events of suggesting the posibility that ami is the one creating the fake world due to the hardships and suffering she went though at the cost of her wellbeing so she can be happy with the one she loves despite him not loving her... Suddenly made me think of Kagami Sumika from Muv-Luv again... dmn :cry:

Reactions: DeSkel15

Merlk

Jan 21, 2019
Hello- I am a bit new to this lore talk so i don't really know how to start so i will just jump into it

One thing i reacted to was the fact when we found Nao, we go the inner dialogue of a metaphorical car crashing into a wall and revealing the sitcom gods Wire and Nozomu, and while i am not fully sure the ''Voice inside ones' head'' as he says would perhaps also count? Hasn't it been many times recently that Sensei has pointed himself out as the lone architecht for a reality he wanted? And curious it is that they're mentioned when we find a girl encompassing both Maya and Ami in some way. Are the gods perhaps just wishes(which seem to also be referenced a lot) manifested.

Granted, a lot of this could be plain out wrong, which would be completely fine. I am very much welcoming any more God lore there is. They intrigue me and i would really want to understand their influence onto the characters, especially whether or not Yasu follows Nozomu or someone else completely

alright i am done now rant over.

wamzzz

Sep 28, 2021
All these events of suggesting the posibility that ami is the one creating the fake world due to the hardships and suffering she went though at the cost of her wellbeing so she can be happy with the one she loves despite him not loving her... Suddenly made me think of Kagami Sumika from Muv-Luv again... dmn :cry:

I remember that when I first started playing I got the impression that something had recently happened that completely broke and shattered Sensei which is what caused him to jump at the very beginning. I kept thinking that the whole world was either his brain trying to fix himself as he was in a comatose state in a hospital or that somehow Maya had created the world to heal him but had since been punished for trying to do so(This was mostly because of how cryptic maya was and all the knowledge she seemed to have but refused to provide). I think the latter theory doesn't really work anymore too well anymore due to all the supernatural stuff unless the theory about Maya being some sort of fallen angel turns out to be correct.

To be fair, I think I also took the first happy event a little too literally so I thought that maybe Maya was actually just a husk filled with always hungry spiders which explained how she never liked letting people see her eat but also that she just devoured everything in an instant. That happy event also let me think that she was being punished off-camera which is what we were seeing and then further compounded how she feels and reacts to Sensei.

I feel like I need to replay it now that I understand a lot more about the lore and the world to see how my impressions have changed or to see anything else I might have missed or not understood at the time.

saerav

Jun 8, 2017
I remember that when I first started playing I got the impression that something had recently happened that completely broke and shattered Sensei which is what caused him to jump at the very beginning. I kept thinking that the whole world was either his brain trying to fix himself as he was in a comatose state in a hospital or that somehow Maya had created the world to heal him but had since been punished for trying to do so(This was mostly because of how cryptic maya was and all the knowledge she seemed to have but refused to provide). I think the latter theory doesn't really work anymore too well anymore due to all the supernatural stuff unless the theory about Maya being some sort of fallen angel turns out to be correct.

To be fair, I think I also took the first happy event a little too literally so I thought that maybe Maya was actually just a husk filled with always hungry spiders which explained how she never liked letting people see her eat but also that she just devoured everything in an instant. That happy event also let me think that she was being punished off-camera which is what we were seeing and then further compounded how she feels and reacts to Sensei.

I feel like I need to replay it now that I understand a lot more about the lore and the world to see how my impressions have changed or to see anything else I might have missed or not understood at the time.
It's definitely the type of game that makes a lot more sense on a 2nd playthrough (especially since i skipped a LOT of lines the 1st time around), you catch a lot of foreshadowing of future events or interesting reactions from characters to certain lines that you can deduce meaning from given future revelations. That's why I'm extra careful about catching stuff that I don't know anything about, but might be a foreshadowing of a future reveal in my 2nd playthrough.

May 25, 2022
Maybe something akin to Stockholm Syndrome. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus
4.20 star(s) 292 Votes