saerav

Jun 8, 2017
2 questions:

a) Does anyone know if the poem at the start of "I will deliver you to the fireflies" is a real work or a poem made by Selebus? Because it's quite beautiful and I can't find anything about it online (all mentions of Lenore seem to refer me to Allan Edgar Poe's poem by the same name but it's a different poem which this one only references I think).
b) Are there any translations for lyrics of Noriko's guitar song and littlebunny.mp3?

3rd bonus question: Could anyone give me a list of all events involving the 3rd god? I'm banking all my hopes on DeSkel15 if anyone can

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
2 questions:

a) Does anyone know if the poem at the start of "I will deliver you to the fireflies" is a real work or a poem made by Selebus? Because it's quite beautiful and I can't find anything about it online (all mentions of Lenore seem to refer me to Allan Edgar Poe's poem by the same name but it's a different poem which this one only references I think).
b) Are there any translations for lyrics of Noriko's guitar song and littlebunny.mp3?

3rd bonus question: Could anyone give me a list of all events involving the 3rd god? I'm banking all my hopes on DeSkel15 if anyone can
Selebus does write some of the poetry in the game. If searching for an in-game poem by googling a full line or two doesn't yield any results, it's probably a Selebus original.

Reactions: saerav
May 25, 2022
Just been watching a particularly difficult quiz show on TV where I live and it turns out that Watermelons are an aphrodisiac. I don't know whether thats been discussed here before but if this is the case it could throw a whole other light on Maya's fondness for the fruit, especially if Selebus is aware of this already.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
2 questions:

b) Little bunny with eng subtitles:

3rd god event (characterized by lower case sentenses, or any mention of the name Concerned or USER3)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No guarantee that these are all of them despite spying on the 3rd god being one of my great interest in the game

Last edited:

zoyle

Jan 23, 2019
Pardon me for this question, as I know I could read a huge amount of the thread and figure it out, I understand it's quite a ways back.

I haven't played this in quite a while; I like to tend to allow a lot of content to build up before I play.

I understand there's been some crazy shit going on in here with the creator. Can someone get me a summary and information about how to proceed? Why is this always marked as last updated 3 years ago in the tracker when it's still getting new updates? If people don't want this re-hashed in the thread for what I iamgine is like the 80th time, feel free to send me a DM or just direct me to a previous summary post. I'd appreciate it.

saerav

Jun 8, 2017
b) Little bunny with eng subtitles:

3rd god event (characterized by lower case sentenses, or any mention of the name Concerned or USER3)

No guarantee that these are all of them despite spying on the 3rd god being one of my great interest in the game
Thank you a bunch for this!!!!

Reactions: fdsasdf_p

zoyle

Jan 23, 2019
It was a joke response but i cbf'd going over it all the same anyway, someone else will probably explain it for the nth time and then your replacement will rock up in about 11 to 17 days to ask the same question again.
Maybe once someone does that we should find a way to pin it so that we can skip this or make it easier :)

Reactions: crustlord12

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
It was a joke response but i cbf'd going over it all the same anyway, someone else will probably explain it for the nth time and then your replacement will rock up in about 11 to 17 days to ask the same question again.
I started to search back and it happened like, 300 pages ago or so.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Is there a go-to summary post? Maybe it could get linked in the OP or something? The forum search is not really robust enough to find all the information in one place
TL;DR

Selebus started his game and posted it here, on a site rife with piracy.
His game got massive.
He started to get angry at his game getting pirated.

A lot of other, sort of related bullshit happened with patreon and this site that I am too lazy to write about.

He created "care packages" with extra stuff in it that were only for people who paid for the game.
The care packages started to get leaked here.
He put some code into the game that checked if the player had installed the care packages, and if they weren't a subscriber, it wiped their saves and played a message.

All in all, more of just a headache, but kind of scary (to me) that he can put "malicious" code into his game (since it phoned home to a server)

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Maybe once someone does that we should find a way to pin it so that we can skip this or make it easier :)
Not like anyone reads the front page, there is a puzzle guide there and every week someone new comes and "Guys help I'm stuck in a puzzle".

The TLDR is carepackages got leaked then Selebus inserted a malware code to delete saves and script file of people with pirated carepackages, but it affected some subscribers too, now if you downloaded the carepackages you have to apply the drm free gui file or you get your saves deleted.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Not sure where you're going with that Crusty, do you mean like we've had 300 pages worth of folks asking about it or... no i'm actually just lost on what to do with that info.
Honestly I don't know where I was going with that either, my brain is shit right now I guess. Disregard

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Just been watching a particularly difficult quiz show on TV where I live and it turns out that Watermelons are an aphrodisiac. I don't know whether thats been discussed here before but if this is the case it could throw a whole other light on Maya's fondness for the fruit, especially if Selebus is aware of this already.
I mean there are plenty of fruits and veggies that are claimed aphrodisiac, and imo strawberry would be a better candidate if this is what Selly is going for (not to mention watermelons are more known of their diuretic nature, but let this NOT be a future direction lol)

Watermelon in Japanese culture is a summer exclusive fruit which consequently links to those portrayed fun summer memories, and summer in this game has its own unique definition (frankly fun as well). A part of me also thinks that perhaps she just loves watermelons and there needs no additional meaning in it, like one of those anime-ish characters being fanatic over one simple daily thing as their cute/funny attributes.

Last edited:
May 25, 2022
Watermelon is a natural source of citrulline, an amino acid that is converted into arginine in the body. Arginine is a precursor to nitric oxide, which is a vasodilator that helps to relax blood vessels and increase blood flow to the penis. This increased blood flow can help men to achieve and maintain an erection.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus
4.20 star(s) 292 Votes