DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I kind of just realized nobody really talked about the possibly shapeshifting entities mentioned by Amy:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This on top of the Shapeshifter, we know of, implying there are other shapeshifters:
It makes me wonder if anyone in this game is actually "human", or are simply shapeshifting entities that think they are.

There's also Nao-chan who seems to be some kind of amalgamation of a couple girls, so maybe some shapeshifting entities are even experimenting, and Kumon-mi just so happens to be the controlled environment they chose to do it in.

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Okay, I wanted to hold off on making this post until I was done with the replay. I'm kind of mid-way into the winter season right now, but I'll just post some interesting tid bits that I've been thinking of so far lore wise:

Honestly this story about how guy in early 20s gets abused for life, then gets traumatized by the death of a loved one to result in early dementia with hallucinations which is just shrugged off by people around him so that he dies by having an episode just in front of said people is heartbreaking. I can see it being a plot of a movie which results in you crying at the end or something

Last edited:

saerav

Jun 8, 2017

Also; I'm not so sure anymore that Yasu is a messenger of "HOPE". Wouldn't this line contradict that idea, as, for as far as we know, he is the oldest "god"?

1690496737773.png

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021

Also; I'm not so sure anymore that Yasu is a messenger of "HOPE". Wouldn't this line contradict that idea, as, for as far as we know, he is the oldest "god"?

View attachment 2805167
To make matters more complicated, here is a quote from literally Armor of Older Gods, something we still don't a good understanding about what everything means.
1690498670163.png
Perhaps HOPE is an incomplete version, or a reincarnation, or maybe an iteration of the horny ball of light, so in a technical term HOPE is not the oldest.
Or it can be in a literal sense that the first god was the one that created humans, but still there are something that predated his existence.

Anyway you'll probably continue to find more lines here and there seemingly contradicting each other because we don't know the full picture of anything (not even 25% I think). For now I kinda take a step back to just acknowledge the sexually malicious nature of her god, and not trying to figure out who or what it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: saerav

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

View attachment 2805167
Not exactly, it's possible that HOPE is actually the youngest. Although the Ball of Light is assumed to be the first, the Second god, can also be assumed to be the first apparently:
Then there's the third god which is mostly unknown, but could even be the "first" since nothing is really known about it. It's all mostly meant to be hearsay.

There's also how Nozomu/Hope apparently died, yet is still alive somehow. Based off Yasu's church being known as the Church of New Hope, it could be that HOPE is a New version of Nozomu. A younger version of an older god.

There's also maybe even 9 gods now, if we take the 'From the desk of the Ninth god' thing literally. The first 3 also may have been one god, which would make that one god older than the 3 we know. So, the older gods could actually be far older than the 3 gods we know.

Overall: It's overcomplicated and might be all bullshit, anyway. The Narrator/Narrators could have simply been lying to us about the gods. Of course, Yasu could also have been lied to. Or everyone is lying:

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023

View attachment 2805167
I've just realized that since every previous Sensei never made it past 2nd reset, Yasu was probably teasing Sensei endlessly without ever getting to meet him in his class. Or how Rin met Otoha a bunch of times but never became girlfriends. Or even worse, if one of the Senseis was bad enough that made Chika not like him, there could have been a timeline where Rin and Chika became lovers before the reset mercilessly wipe that memory away.

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
Something I've been thinking about is Nao-chan's eyes: how true or confident is the statement "Her eyes resembles Amy's and Maya's"?

That's a fair assumption for the characters, but at the same time we also have Sekai and a tons of Maya variants. So what are the odds of those eyes belonging to more otherworldly beings like, for example, Sekai and amiokay? (or the original Maya if such entity exists). Personally I think Sekai x Maya already sounds like a decent combination.

At the end of day it matters little who's eye is that if we don't even know what Nao-chan can or will do, but I guess I just have a hunch that Ami may not be as involved in the matter.
Well, Maya variants are as you literally say Maya xd, even when they are variants all of them came from the same start. And iirc Sensei said that Ami eyes are like Sekai (he said that are like her mother) and since Sensei dont want to remember Sekai for his trauma the only possibility to mention someone is Ami.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Or even worse, if one of the Senseis was bad enough that made Chika not like him, there could have been a timeline where Rin and Chika became lovers before the reset mercilessly wipe that memory away.
That makes me wonder if that version of Sensei would even care about Rin's "anti-pervert barrier". I can't help but wonder what some Senseis may have done to her.

We know breaking the girls (Broken Makoto for example) isn't exactly new for Senseis:
and I struggle to see the more lustful "This is a game":
Senseis being okay with being friendzoned by Rin.

I'd be a little surprised if there hasn't been a Sensei that has taken advantage of Rin during her first depression episode, before she even makes it to the beach. Who knows what may have happened afterwards.

butterfly boy

Feb 13, 2023
Since some people were complaining about the loading time of LiL I present you with a solution: Renpy apparently recompiles every .rpy file when you start your game. I removed every .rpy file from the \game and \game\scripts\subscribestar folder and the load time reduced from 25 to 15 seconds. So far the game works well.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Mori Enjoyer

Apr 7, 2023
There's a flag called YUMIKNOWS. This is set when you call Chika to go to the Onsen to take her virginity. If you complete all the available Yumi events prior to going, Yumi never finds out the full extent of your relationship to Chika, and lets things play out in the locker room. If you go to the Onsen before triggering the Yumi event Abyss, she knows the full extent and storms out of the locker room almost immediately.
cool! i did not know that, wow. I always do all of Yumi events prior to doing the onsen event for all my playthroughs out of habit. Is it the same with Miku during Makoto's invitational? I always get the scene where Miku decides to sleep in the other room after Sensei's funny business and don't think I've seen alternates.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
The best games are the ones that inspire copycats, there's what, some 6-7 different games that are similar to this?

Kinda like how BaDIK has God knows how many copycat games.

Revisiting this thread every once in a while is a blast, dudes just getting into this have no idea how much fun the early days were.

Apr 16, 2023
The best games are the ones that inspire copycats, there's what, some 6-7 different games that are similar to this?

Kinda like how BaDIK has God knows how many copycat games.

Revisiting this thread every once in a while is a blast, dudes just getting into this have no idea how much fun the early days were.
Are any of those any Good? I only know Dissonance

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes