DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
yknkw I havent really seen many comments on the one update where an assumedlybGod in ami talks about something like a multiverse of worlds and stuff like that. What are the thoughts and theories on that? Would that have been one of the Gods like hope? Or another thing entirely
Nao:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Who shows up in the 'Mother's Milk' Happy Event is quite the enigma.

If I had to guess though, it is significantly above the "gods" like HOPE. Yomiel seemed to imply there was a "Center" when it came to god stuff, that it wanted to migrate closer to:
and Yomiel is likely a servant of The Callous god/HOPE:
Which implies there are gods closer to the "Center" than it. Yomiel also implies it's god is more talk than the ones closer to the center:

Assuming The Center determines the hierarchy of things, and how Yasu seems to consider her god young, implies it needs help against the Older gods:
And how HOPE even seems to loop like the girls do:
as shown in the 'How I Feel' Happy Event, if you look at 61/AmIOkay Maya, then I think HOPE/Callous god is actually one of the weakest "gods" overall.

However, there is the whole dead but not dead thing, so back before it "died", it may have been far more powerful (maybe). Now, it seems to need to rely on Yasu, and seems to struggle to function outside of Summer:

Not to mention, like The Wire god, and Pareidolia, it seems to need/want access to Sensei. The whole Users thing and trying to gain favor or trust with Sensei, implies all 3 aren't anywhere close to the top of the pecking order.

Now, back to Nao. It doesn't seem to want nor need to Use Sensei:
It might even actually be him, or at least he seems to be a part of it, as is possibly everything:
Nao also seems to consider itself "an entity so much bigger" than Sensei:
Yet still just a cog fullfiling it's role:
It also somewhat implies there are 3 kinds of gods as well in a way. The gods, the entity they worship, and the entity that entity worships:
Nao, unlike the other "gods", seems to allow progress:
and catalogs it:
Instead of just trying to guide or manipulate it like The Callous, Calm, and Concerned do with Sensei. If anything, Nao might be the god that the gods, we know, worship or worshipped.

Nao may even be at the "Center" that Yomiel mentioned:

Nao also is possibly the "god" that was using Sensei before things became as they are now:
Which might explain why Long Maya, etc, are "freelancers":
The entity that created them (Nao), no longer wants to play with Sensei and rather just watch. The other "gods" are merely using Nao's leftovers.

Still, no matter how "above" things Nao seems to be. It's still just a cog apparently. More than that, it seems to be "half-divine":
But, I also noticed it claimed "we":
which seems to imply, Nao is literally not alone, and considering Sekai is there, and how her name can translate to "The World", I'm thinking it's "The World" that will be watching Sensei with Nao. Yasu has mentioned "The World" before:
and how it's the last of it's kind, implying that whatever it is, is Notable. I also get the sense it likes to watch things happen like Nao:

Overall: I'm thinking Nao is on a higher level than the Seasonal gods. They might be so beneath it, their resources are it's trash. Not entirely sure about the "4th god" though.

Last edited:

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Well, it's a 'nothing missed' save so whatever flag states are needed to not miss stuff is the most encompassing answer i can give you. If it had yumiknows i'd have missed the second half of the Nodoka/Yumi blackmail scene for example. Outside of things like that, you'd have to get more specific in your questions, like most girls lustnames are 'daddy' for example.
lmfao so THAT is why all my lust names are that. I had no memory of setting those, but I just rolled with them. I had forgotten that I had my saves wiped by the care packages the first time it happened, and I must have grabbed your save file to replace it. Makes so much sense now.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
lmfao so THAT is why all my lust names are that. I had no memory of setting those, but I just rolled with them. I had forgotten that I had my saves wiped by the care packages the first time it happened, and I must have grabbed your save file to replace it. Makes so much sense now.
Lol, honestly it's not even my kink but they all need one and i dislike having unique names for each girl so that basically leaves (Sensei), not an option cause then i don't know if a girl let's slip her lustname in public, (oniichan), which whilst applicable cause japan, it is weird to see it with english text, (master), which is weird for me cause i'm a sub and that name has a whole BDSM connection that isn't present in the game so no thank you. That leaves (daddy), not too weird, not out of character, no unrelated connotations and clearly signposted in public conversation so when a girl slips up i know she did. The only time this caught me out was when you fuck Ami in her maid costume, didn't realise she let slip 'daddy' cause i used the computer to force it as her lustname.

Reactions: crustlord12

Kagitane

Feb 8, 2021
Nao:

If I had to guess though, it is significantly above the "gods" like HOPE. Yomiel seemed to imply there was a "Center" when it came to god stuff, that it wanted to migrate closer to:
Which implies there are gods closer to the "Center" than it. Yomiel also implies it's god is more talk than the ones closer to the center:

Assuming The Center determines the hierarchy of things, and how Yasu seems to consider her god young, implies it needs help against the Older gods:
as shown in the 'How I Feel' Happy Event, if you look at 61/AmIOkay Maya, then I think HOPE/Callous god is actually one of the weakest "gods" overall.

However, there is the whole dead but not dead thing, so back before it "died", it may have been far more powerful (maybe). Now, it seems to need to rely on Yasu, and seems to struggle to function outside of Summer:

Not to mention, like The Wire god, and Pareidolia, it seems to need/want access to Sensei. The whole Users thing and trying to gain favor or trust with Sensei, implies all 3 aren't anywhere close to the top of the pecking order.

It might even actually be him, or at least he seems to be a part of it, as is possibly everything:
It also somewhat implies there are 3 kinds of gods as well in a way. The gods, the entity they worship, and the entity that entity worships:
and catalogs it:
Instead of just trying to guide or manipulate it like The Callous, Calm, and Concerned do with Sensei. If anything, Nao might be the god that the gods, we know, worship or worshipped.

Nao also is possibly the "god" that was using Sensei before things became as they are now:
The entity that created them (Nao), no longer wants to play with Sensei and rather just watch. The other "gods" are merely using Nao's leftovers.

Still, no matter how "above" things Nao seems to be. It's still just a cog apparently. More than that, it seems to be "half-divine":
which seems to imply, Nao is literally not alone, and considering Sekai is there, and how her name can translate to "The World", I'm thinking it's "The World" that will be watching Sensei with Nao. Yasu has mentioned "The World" before:
and how it's the last of it's kind, implying that whatever it is, is Notable. I also get the sense it likes to watch things happen like Nao:

Overall: I'm thinking Nao is on a higher level than the Seasonal gods. They might be so beneath it, their resources are it's trash. Not entirely sure about the "4th god" though.
First I want to say that your comments are always interesting to read, please continue dude.
As for your text, I have questions. Where does Sensei fit in all of this? who is he anyway? Why are Sekai and Nao, "semi-divine beings", so interested in him? What about the lower gods, why is "human" Sensei so influential to them?
He is clearly not an ordinary person, and perhaps he never was a human...
what is your opinion on this?

P.S Sorry for my English.

Black Raven

May 4, 2020
It just occurred to me that 今 (ima) is "Nao" because it sounds like "now" (and 今 means now in japanese).

That has been bugging me for a while. I feel better now.

(it also took me a year to figure out the Kumon-mi pun)

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Lol, honestly it's not even my kink but they all need one and i dislike having unique names for each girl so that basically leaves (Sensei), not an option cause then i don't know if a girl let's slip her lustname in public, (oniichan), which whilst applicable cause japan, it is weird to see it with english text, (master), which is weird for me cause i'm a sub and that name has a whole BDSM connection that isn't present in the game so no thank you. That leaves (daddy), not too weird, not out of character, no unrelated connotations and clearly signposted in public conversation so when a girl slips up i know she did. The only time this caught me out was when you fuck Ami in her maid costume, didn't realise she let slip 'daddy' cause i used the computer to force it as her lustname.
This is precisely why I gave each girl a Game of Thrones-style title to address Sensei as.
Chika: Cockus Maximus, Powerwasher of Uteri, First of his Name
Futaba: Lord Percival, Slapper of Dem Titties, First of his Name

You get the point.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
This is precisely why I gave each girl a Game of Thrones-style title to address Sensei as.
Chika: Cockus Maximus, Powerwasher of Uteri, First of his Name
Futaba: Lord Percival, Slapper of Dem Titties, First of his Name

You get the point.
You'll have to forgive me for having the creativity of a patch of lichen growing on an ancient church wall. Though this does remind me, another reason why i went with Daddy was cause it has custom dialogue variants for it and i prefer those over the generics.

Reactions: crustlord12

bobbington3500

Oct 2, 2021
I cant trigger boner on bus
i'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this in the thread yet but. i was having this problem yesterday and looked through the scripts to solve it, turns out in addition to the event reqs you actually need at least 5 niki lust for it to trigger.
kinda unprecedented for a main event chain to be locked behind lust stat, right??

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fdsasdf_p
Dec 18, 2020
Does Nao-chan is related to this Nao-god? Or is she THE God herself then? And is there some meaning behind her heterochromia? Like, the red color of the eye is understandable, cuz Nao (godlike one) was using Ami's body to show itself to Akira. But why is her other eye green? How Nao is related to Maya?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
First I want to say that your comments are always interesting to read, please continue dude.
As for your text, I have questions. Where does Sensei fit in all of this? who is he anyway? Why are Sekai and Nao, "semi-divine beings", so interested in him? What about the lower gods, why is "human" Sensei so influential to them?
He is clearly not an ordinary person, and perhaps he never was a human...
what is your opinion on this?

P.S Sorry for my English.
Honestly, I doubt we'll really know the "why's" until later on.

However, I'm thinking what makes Sensei special is mostly that Sensei is "highly favored":
Whether it's because his parents were special, or Maya is special, or The Shapeshifter is special, or he simply managed to entertain some bored entity at the right time, or it's because we and the gods have been led to believe he is special, I'm not sure.

Sensei himself doesn't seem to be what matters. It's what he represents to someone else that seems to be important. It seemed to be what Nodoka was hinting at in her recent "Love Story":
There are plenty of characters who value Sensei for whatever reason. Some could even be considered as deifying him. The way others perceive Sensei could be what makes him so special.

Although according to Nao, Sensei's not even a piece of the puzzle:
So, who really knows. His story may end up just being filler in someone else's story.

Jul 23, 2021
LOL judging from tier lists posted here seems like everyone already had their preference gradient figured out;

meanwhile I am sitting here with like 20 girls in S and 10 girls in A without anyone below B, before realizing how either indecisive or not selective I am :LOL:
I had a very Drunkenly/Painfully detailed post for my reasons about everyone in the cast thank you. Some girls just win more imo

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Does Nao-chan is related to this Nao-god? Or is she THE God herself then? And is there some meaning behind her heterochromia? Like, the red color of the eye is understandable, cuz Nao (godlike one) was using Ami's body to show itself to Akira. But why is her other eye green? How Nao is related to Maya?
I've actually theorized about Nao-chan prior:
Random Theory Time: Nao-chan might be either an altered Moyo or Moyo's daughter...

Remember the last time we heard of Moyo?:
The whole change in "constitution" and "what is growing inside" stuff seems suspicious.

This also happens after Moyo swallows a bucket full of Sensei's semen in 'Second Son', then, after Moyo apparently goes through surgery in 'Untitled', Nao-chan shows up in 'First Contact'.

On top of that, there's how Moyo can't seem to speak without damaging others, and how Nao-chan can't seem to speak at all:

There's also some other things like how Nao-chan's poses seem a little similar to Moyo's:

Overall: Moyo and Nao-chan seem possibly linked, and I'm not sure how I feel about this. It could just be nothing though, and something else is going on with Moyo and Nao-chan.
And how she might be related to Moyo.

However, I recently put together that Long Maya and Moyo might be related to, if not created by, Nao:
The fact that the event that Nao introduces itself in, 'Mother's Milk', comes from a bonus question on the 'Untitled' children's show that Moyo and Long Maya host, may have implied their relation as well.

Why Nao may have created Maya abominations, I'm not sure, but it could be related to why it seems to take Ami's form. Long Maya and Moyo are it's versions of Ami's Maya.

Nevertheless: Nao-chan and Nao definitely seem related. In what way, I'm not sure, but Nao has made it clear it can be anything:
Perhaps Nao-chan is just what it decided to be after this event, or perhaps Nao-chan is a creation it created to make things more entertaining. Or whatever created Nao, wanted a Nao 2.0.

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl
Jul 23, 2021
If it comes to this thread as a whole i think DeSkel15 is the lore leader, Bingoogus is the react king tsundere, Blackredfish is the 'fuck you nodoka' leader because i'm grasping at straws to fill anything outside of the other 2 ideas..

I'm truly just writing shit and pairing ideas with OST beats.

wamzzz

Sep 28, 2021
Nao:

and catalogs it:

This reminded me of something I noticed when I loaded the wrong save the other day. There's an event called "From the desk of the ninth god." Other than the apparent existence of a ninth god(and therefore potentially 4 other ones we don't know about) the narrator also mentions a few things that gave me some food for thought:

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes