spam24601

Nov 14, 2017
I could definitely see Sel being on the Ace spectrum, but to be fair, it's not like the majority of girls in LiL are intended to be hot.

Chika? Sure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
However, the majority are girls that, well, let's just say know Sensei has a preference:
And tend to be traumatized or fucked up on top of that.
That just seems to depend on what you personally find 'hot'. Like, I agree that Chika is hot, as I'm sure most people who like women would. But the Molly scene you took that screenshot from is really hot as well, and I'd give Molly a very high ranking on the "most physically appealing characters" tier list. Meanwhile, the Dissonance scene you posted did nothing for me (without context at least). It's all in the eye of the beholder and what you like.

There's really nothing to say about how to improve them if, at the end of the day, the dev just hates doing it, isn't willing to farm out any work (even animations), and despises my random forum-poster ass anyway.

The most impactful sex scenes by far are the Molly Halloween scene, Sekai's, and the Makaba (Futoto?) threesome. Why? Because they're fucked up and plot-relevant. That's what this game does, and it seems headed more in this direction and away from failed attempts at eroticism anyway, which will suit it just fine.
I agree that the latter paragraph describes the best sort of eroticism in this game, where it is strongly supported by the character writing and what is happening within the scene in context. The scene where Kirin taunts Sensei about what he did to Molly was very erotic to me despite it being all dialogue. The Nodoka/Haruka scene was far too short, but what it represented for the characters still made the build up to it feel erotic even if the scene itself could have been far more. I don't think adding sex animations or some such to those scenes would have improved them much for me though. For me, the visuals merely set the stage and the writing then has to take over for the scene to be truly good - which basically never happens in this game.

When there isn't some kind of story/character significance to carry the sex scenes, they generally fall flat IMO. They will often just have Sensei describe what happens in a pretty obvious sort of way, to which the girl then responds with pointless dialogue. *Miku takes my cock into her mouth* "Gee, your cock sure is big, Sensei." Yeah, I can see what you're doing in the image. Give me more details. What do you find attractive about her? What arouses you? How does it make you feel to do this? How badly do you want her? How does she taste or smell? What is her response?

For someone who is so obsessed with sex, Sensei really doesn't seem to get all that into it. He usually treats these girls as onaholes (and not in some kinky fetish sense) and seems exclusively concerned with simply reaching orgasm. Like, he barely seems to notice or care who he is fucking a lot of the time. Despite having a very specific preference for a particular sort of girl, he doesn't even show that much of a response to being able to successfully pick this forbidden fruit compared to when he is with his adult partners, even though the price for fucking these girls is that it could destroy his life at any moment. I guess that fits his extremely detached personality, but it makes for very lukewarm scenes. I would expect that someone like him would feel an all-consuming lust towards these girls, if the urge to fuck all his teenage students is so strong that he goes through with it for real, instead of merely fantasizing about it and having sex with adult women. Instead, he gets distracted by his own internal monologues while fucking them.

Personally, I think Sel is best at uncomfortable sexual scenes, overall. The awkwardness and immorality of this stuff seems to be prioritized over simply "boobies".
I agree, but even then he tends to imply it rather than write it. Like the Nodoka sex scene, where he narrates that Nodoka keeps bringing up her age because it makes Sensei fuck her harder - instead of, you know, actually having Nodoka say that in dialogue and then having Sensei show some kind of emotional response to that which would prompt that behavior. Show emotions and desire instead of telling me about them,

I also don't think Sel is a butt guy, which is unfortunate. (Hence Maya being a 10/10 somehow. There, I said (typed) what we've all been thinking.)
Did Sel say she's 10/10? I wouldn't go that far, but I do like her quite a bit. But then, I can't say I've ever considered how big her butt is in comparison to anyone else, so I guess I'm not much of a butt guy either.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
That just seems to depend on what you personally find 'hot'. Like, I agree that Chika is hot, as I'm sure most people who like women would. But the Molly scene you took that screenshot from is really hot as well, and I'd give Molly a very high ranking on the "most physically appealing characters" tier list. Meanwhile, the Dissonance scene you posted did nothing for me (without context at least). It's all in the eye of the beholder and what you like.

I agree, but even then he tends to imply it rather than write it. Like the Nodoka sex scene, where he narrates that Nodoka keeps bringing up her age because it makes Sensei fuck her harder - instead of, you know, actually having Nodoka say that in dialogue and then having Sensei show some kind of emotional response to that which would prompt that behavior. Show emotions and desire instead of telling me about them,

Did Sel say she's 10/10? I wouldn't go that far, but I do like her quite a bit. But then, I can't say I've ever considered how big her butt is in comparison to anyone else, so I guess I'm not much of a butt guy either.
Hence why I slanted hot to hot. Sex appeal definitely depends on the viewer, however from a traditional view I think it's fair to say that Chika fits the majority's idea of "hot" better than Molly. Not to say that Molly can't be seductive. It's just a more specific version (again by common standards). Personally, neither really do it for me. I find homebodies more attractive ideally, and that scene with Yoshie is far better if you know the context. Just casually seducing her binge buddy. It's kind of like if a Rin/Io combo started randomly teasing Sensei sexually, subtly, while they were just chilling.

I think that's actually for the best, tbh. Knowing Nodoka's doing it, seems like it'd work better for the imagination than just reading her say "Eviscerate this 15 year old adolescent vaginal crevice you depraved neophile!" Or whatever sex talk comes to mind. Sex talk itself seems easily cringeworthy, and we already had the whole white-fronted parrot vomit thing. To sum it up: I think that was a "less is more" situation. Of course, ymmv.

On Noriko's butt rating system, Maya is apparently the best:
For comparison, Ami is an 8/10:
And apparently according to the/a(?) Italic Narrator, Sensei rates Nodoka's as a 9/10:
So, I'm assuming Maya is likely a 10/10 based off the current opinions that have been given within game, and assuming Sel wrote all of this, it seems like it's intentional. (Albeit, I can definitely see Kaori beating Maya in Sel's pov considering the context)

Also there is more to Butts than Size. So uncultered (kidding).. Honestly I have no idea how to judge it. I think it's kind of how Molly described "Moe". It's something "you can feel inside of your bones". I was also mostly kidding about the Maya thing, but(t) I would be interested in the in game explanation though.

Reactions: Kitty Hawk

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Than most sex scenes. Later on tacking on she remembered the room number and cried the whole night etc. I also don't think Sel is a butt guy, which is unfortunate. (Hence Maya being a 10/10 somehow. There, I said (typed) what we've all been thinking.)
What ya mean? Is Maya butt recognizable or not? Because i think i did recognized her by butt. *Self shoulder pat

Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
What ya mean? Is Maya butt recognizable or not? Because i think i did recognized her by butt. *Self shoulder pat
I think Maya's butt is definitely supposed to be recognizable. I'm apparently a little butt blind though, lmao.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
If i want to play lil on joiplay using my android do i have to download the PC version of lil or how does this work?
Yeah, you run the PC version through Joiplay. You may want to take a previous post of mine into account though:
There's the previous version:

You can then add the current .33
update, such as this:
to the compressed .32 version.

If you're planning on using Joiplay, then you might have to make a folder within the Events folder also called Events and place the new Events images there, then switch the folders to give the game the ability to load them as they occur. It's manageable, but annoying. So, I guess take that into account depending on what you're using.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Also there is more to Butts than Size. So uncultered
So fucking true, god damn, as an ass man this is one of those things where i have to say "don't get me started" cause i can easily give a 20 minute power point presentation on all the things that go into a great ass and all the factors one must consider when rating asses, also the fact that a truly perfect ass is impossible because there are trade-offs, a huge ass is great in one way but a small ass affords better access for eating asshole. You can try and strike a balance but that's not the same as perfection is it? In that scenario there are other asses that excel in other directions, a girl with a cute little butt that you can eat for an hour can't suffocate you, nor can you sink your hands into the delicious cheeks of supple goodness... but eating a huge butt is frustrating, you can never quite get into it the way you want, the angles never quite line up.

If you didn't notice though, that's me only talking about size, i've got so much more on shape, texture, color, pliability, hairiness, muscle-vs-fat, and compatibility with other parts of the body, hips/thighs/back/etc.

Basically, don't get me started.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
So fucking true, god damn, as an ass man this is one of those things where i have to say "don't get me started" cause i can easily give a 20 minute power point presentation on all the things that go into a great ass and all the factors one must consider when rating asses, also the fact that a truly perfect ass is impossible because there are trade-offs, a huge ass is great in one way but a small ass affords better access for eating asshole. You can try and strike a balance but that's not the same as perfection is it? In that scenario there are other asses that excel in other directions, a girl with a cute little butt that you can eat for an hour can't suffocate you, nor can you sink your hands into the delicious cheeks of supple goodness... but eating a huge butt is frustrating, you can never quite get into it the way you want, the angles never quite line up.

If you didn't notice though, that's me only talking about size, i've got so much more on shape, texture, color, pliability, hairiness, muscle-vs-fat, and compatibility with other parts of the body, hips/thighs/back/etc.

So you're the Mr. Reddington of asses? ^^
Personally i care ass about ass tbh.

Maya just happens to have what we call in german "ein gebärfreudiges becken". In short: "It's more about her waist", which kind of influences butt size.

Reactions: Bingus Bongus

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Cool. With the end of summer, people's avatars also change. Its going to take a while to adjust to the new ones. I urge everyone with the letters for avatars to stop being so boring and put cute girls there.
Never!

I wonder what getting you started would look like, if this ISN'T that

Reactions: Bingoogus

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
Ok so most likely the order events for 0.34 will be:

Wakana -> Ayane -> Miku -> Uta -> Futaba -> Imani

Event Names are found in my previous preview post.

Previews are complete, I usually wait till they're all uploaded before posting here.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Had a couple of games that did that too. Most of the times it's enough if you tackle the adress in one session and change the value before the adress changes again.
Btw you can exclude whole folders from at least most AVs (and hopefully MS-Defender; didn't try that one).
You can, I just haven't bothered.

Cool. With the end of summer, people's avatars also change. Its going to take a while to adjust to the new ones. I urge everyone with the letters for avatars to stop being so boring and put cute girls there.
Hey, I just don't know what deserves that spot. Would use Rin, but I'm avoiding using LiL characters on the internet, the question of how far is too far is way too open for my liking.

Fine. Here's a disgusted Shadowheart.
Nice taste, personally one of my favorites in that game.

I agree that the latter paragraph describes the best sort of eroticism in this game, where it is strongly supported by the character writing and what is happening within the scene in context. The scene where Kirin taunts Sensei about what he did to Molly was very erotic to me despite it being all dialogue. The Nodoka/Haruka scene was far too short, but what it represented for the characters still made the build up to it feel erotic even if the scene itself could have been far more. I don't think adding sex animations or some such to those scenes would have improved them much for me though. For me, the visuals merely set the stage and the writing then has to take over for the scene to be truly good - which basically never happens in this game.

When there isn't some kind of story/character significance to carry the sex scenes, they generally fall flat IMO. They will often just have Sensei describe what happens in a pretty obvious sort of way, to which the girl then responds with pointless dialogue. *Miku takes my cock into her mouth* "Gee, your cock sure is big, Sensei." Yeah, I can see what you're doing in the image. Give me more details. What do you find attractive about her? What arouses you? How does it make you feel to do this? How badly do you want her? How does she taste or smell? What is her response?

For someone who is so obsessed with sex, Sensei really doesn't seem to get all that into it. He usually treats these girls as onaholes (and not in some kinky fetish sense) and seems exclusively concerned with simply reaching orgasm. Like, he barely seems to notice or care who he is fucking a lot of the time. Despite having a very specific preference for a particular sort of girl, he doesn't even show that much of a response to being able to successfully pick this forbidden fruit compared to when he is with his adult partners, even though the price for fucking these girls is that it could destroy his life at any moment. I guess that fits his extremely detached personality, but it makes for very lukewarm scenes. I would expect that someone like him would feel an all-consuming lust towards these girls, if the urge to fuck all his teenage students is so strong that he goes through with it for real, instead of merely fantasizing about it and having sex with adult women. Instead, he gets distracted by his own internal monologues while fucking them.

Indeed, the writing is set up extremely well to hit when and where it needs to for the greatest effect on the player. As far as the Sensei part, DeSkel Theory has it that this could be forces outside of the girls, particularly "italic narrator" seems to have something to do with that. It could be coincidence, but there is a chance italic narrator is behind Sensei being more...tame, for lack of a better word, than he was at first.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes