DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn, Chika in her natural hair color caught me by surprise.

Something tells me that isn't Ami though.. At least not the one we're used to. That's concerning.

This might actually be a whole new world. I wonder if they'll keep their names?

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Please no... god... no old-Maya alone is going to suck enough...
I wonder if this are future versions of the cast.
Like back in Akiras home, during "Times New Roman".
Maybe that was the reason i couldn't get behind why the event was called like that. Because, New Times. (In Rome)

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Please no... god... no old-Maya alone is going to suck enough...
I mean, it's possible that what happened to Ami just forced a new one to show up or something, but seeing Ami without her long hair is definitely cause for alarm, imo.

She seemed to have long hair because of Sensei (fetishy and he apparently liked Sailor Moon), and because of her mother.

Although, seeing Chika not dying her hair, which seemed to be a connection to her deceased mother is also worrying. Black haired Chika also might mean black haired Chinami, which makes that picture of Blonde Chiaki stand out.

Probably jumping to conclusions, but it makes both Ami and Chika seem "healthy" which.. feels wrong.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
We've got a list of names this time that suspiciously looks like the names of the upside down house residents
1698770321083.png 1698767823214.png
So I am trying to see if I can match up who is who in the drawing we had before (forgot which event this was I saved it a long time ago sorry). This provides absolutely nothing additional to understanding what upside down house means so it's just for the mind exercises.

The only recognizable one is girl No.2 with the lavender hair, DOUBT (who has a high chance of being Yuko according to Lavender); the pink hair girl was once mentioned. No info regarding their identities was revealed. Notably of course, the name Yuko isn't on there so I am going to assume that it's an alias of one of them)

So how do I assign them?

Scenario one with its two big assumptions (that can easily be incorrect):
- The total number of the residents is 5 girls plus 1 Papa, and no more
- Entity No.6 is Balaam, Papa, and the sole male on the list (if I have to guess it would be Yuu, Akira's father, who constantly monologued about god in Nothing is Beautiful)

Since none of the first three girls have pink or lavender element in their appearance, this means Kyoko and Ai should be the girls with lavender and pink hair. And since Kyoko herself cannot be the lavender girl, Kyoko by process of elimination is the pink hair girl (despite her name being in khaki-ish brown color text). And consequently Ai, also by process of elimination, is the lavender girl aka DOUBT. By assigning the rest according to hair colors, this leads to:

1. Saki
2. Ai == DOUBT == Yuko
3. Kyoko
4. Miu
5. Reina (probably dead in the boiler room, being X out like that)
6. Papa == Balaam

However, this would lead to a conclusion where Ai == DOUBT == Yuko, but from An Excerpt From a Waterlogged Journal they sound like two separated people. Also, Saki's hair color isn't that brown (but I am very very bad at colors).

So...Scenario two with its other two big assumptions (that can still easily be incorrect):
- Balaam is still a female, and Papa is a symbol of authority figure instead of hinting gender

This will open Entity No.6 back to the table, and also the chance to assign Kyoko to girl No.1 due to her name color, and also the hair color of Nodoka (kind of). This leads to:

1. Kyoko
2. DOUBT = Yuko, and consequently, Balaam the prophet
3. Ai (since none of the trio fits here)
4. Miu
5. Reina
6. Saki (I decidedly put her here because she is one of those lore characters that can be heavily censored by LiL standard)

See if anyone also wants to play match with their own premises in an uncomfortable setting :ROFLMAO:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Yeah, I got nothing. That did make me a little nostalgic though:

Me, looking at the new designs and thinking about the implications.

View attachment 3049700
Yup, same. There is also a little voice in the back of my mind, that I'm trying to ignore, while it repeats this:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
We've got a list of names this time that suspiciously looks like the names of the upside down house residents
View attachment 3049590 View attachment 3049462
So I am trying to see if I can match up who is who in the drawing we had before (forgot which event this was I saved it a long time ago sorry). This provides absolutely nothing additional to understanding what upside down house means so it's just for the mind exercises.

The only recognizable one is girl No.2 with the lavender hair, DOUBT (who has a high chance of being Yuko according to Lavender); the pink hair girl was once mentioned. No info regarding their identities was revealed. Notably of course, the name Yuko isn't on there so I am going to assume that it's an alias of one of them)

So how do I assign them?

Scenario one with its two big assumptions (that can easily be incorrect):
- Entity No.6 is Balaam, Papa, and the sole male on the list (if I have to guess it would be Yuu, Akira's father, who constantly monologued about god in Nothing is Beautiful)

Since none of the first three girls have pink or lavender element in their appearance, this means Kyoko and Ai should be the girls with lavender and pink hair. And since Kyoko herself cannot be the lavender girl, Kyoko by process of elimination is the pink hair girl (despite her name being in khaki-ish brown color text). And consequently Ai, also by process of elimination, is the lavender girl aka DOUBT. By assigning the rest according to hair colors, this leads to:

1. Saki
2. Ai == DOUBT == Yuko
3. Kyoko
4. Miu
5. Reina (probably dead in the boiler room, being X out like that)
6. Papa == Balaam

However, this would lead to a conclusion where Ai == DOUBT == Yuko, but from An Excerpt From a Waterlogged Journal they sound like two separated people. Also, Saki's hair color isn't that brown (but I am very very bad at colors).

So...Scenario two with its other two big assumptions (that can still easily be incorrect):
- Balaam is still a female, and Papa is a symbol of authority figure instead of hinting gender

This will open Entity No.6 back to the table, and also the chance to assign Kyoko to girl No.1 due to her name color, and also the hair color of Nodoka (kind of). This leads to:

1. Kyoko
2. DOUBT = Yuko, and consequently, Balaam the prophet
3. Ai (since none of the trio fits here)
4. Miu
5. Reina
6. Saki (I decidedly put her here because she is one of those lore characters that can be heavily censored by LiL standard)

See if anyone also wants to play match with their own premises in an uncomfortable setting :ROFLMAO:
I'd probably go more for the last one, but there is so much still left unclear when it comes to The Upside Down House, I'm not really sure where to start.

Then there's a few characters that I'm just not sure what to do with:
  • Shiori:
  • The Shapeshifter (possibly Himawari, if not then there is probably a Himawari out there)
  • Tsurumi
  • And Kanon:
I'm more or less just going to have to wait until something clicks. Or cracks like a egg.

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
Yeah, I got nothing. That did make me a little nostalgic though:
the only things I can think of is that either What happened in "Paper City" is quite literal and the effect created new versions of the main characters when the world will be restarted, or

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Oh wow these changes...I am going to need some time to have them properly registered am I? In the meantime I'll just be discombobulated...

Like it took me more than a minute to start seeing Chika as Chika instead of a black hair Kirin, and Ami as Ami instead of a red-shifted Miku. Rin on the other hand is just stuck in a perpetual cosplay.
1698774090700.png
NO WAIT MY BLEACHED BLONDE GYARU MAID CHIKA NOOOOOO! RUINED!

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
God, this is so good. Rin was already pretty hot, but this just tops all the charts ever. I love everything about it.
I love how she looks now but I don't know how everything will change.. there are still characters from the second floor so it can't be a total wipe reset, at least. Multiversal Sensei? Did that other game beat Sel to the twist?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
the only things I can think of is that either What happened in "Paper City" is quite literal and the effect created new versions of the main characters when the world will be restarted, or
Definitely possible.

Speaking of Paper City, something that just came to mind is how Ayane isn't apart of the changes. She was immune to Paper City:

I'm probably just not all there right now, due to the changes and lack of sleep, lmao, but...

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 295 Votes