Dc345

May 27, 2020
Is there even any new content in the dorms? i tested by trying to go from door to door, and even chika is still using blonde hair.

(i was also unable to call anyone over, despite it saying that i now could)
The dorm generics are in a weird place right now. I know some of them haven't been fully updated and some haven't

Reactions: Moonflare

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I was reviewing what will be in the next update and I found something interesting in my opinion, if we are going to have resets in this chapter they will be very close to each other. Because only 0.42 and 0.44 have the main events.

I think Selly is saving something interesting for when she has the resets.

But I don't think we'll get a reset in this chapter since both updates are beach and Halloween specials, so it makes sense for them to have main events unless Selly does the same as last year and the resets happen during special events .

Moonflare

Formerly 'luctardin'
Aug 23, 2023
Akira had a conversation with Molly during this update,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It could be foreshadowing, but given that he's actually doing a lot to change things, this seems unlikely imo as it would cut the flow of the story.

Reactions: Pedro4545454

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
So, i'm just gonna throw this out here while waiting for you guys to finish the update, can anyone speculate on what was the deal with nao-chan and the

also, from what i gathered:

1. user-2

2. And then nao-chan

3. The one who restored order

Last edited:
  • Wow

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I was reviewing what will be in the next update and I found something interesting in my opinion, if we are going to have resets in this chapter they will be very close to each other. Because only 0.42 and 0.44 have the main events.

I think Selly is saving something interesting for when she has the resets.

But I don't think we'll get a reset in this chapter since both updates are beach and Halloween specials, so it makes sense for them to have main events unless Selly does the same as last year and the resets happen during special events .
Someone posted a clip from the discord earlier this week about this likely being the longest chapter in the game, so if there are only two resets in the chapter, odds are good the second reset won't be until some time next year.

Moonflare

Formerly 'luctardin'
Aug 23, 2023
You're totally right about USER3, I forgot that. So i went back, and i think there are a few interesting things about the moment that nao-chan gets "lost" that I overlooked:

1. It's not nao-chan that

2. Where is there exactly?
3. Another thing of note is: Is this even

4. And about Template 9,

There are a lot of random ideas here, but i think there may be some merit regarding where they ended up and Himawari's involvement.

Also, yes, i'm really happy about seeing USER4 doing something, and one can hope at last we'll have someone on Akira's side.

Last edited:

Moonflare

Formerly 'luctardin'
Aug 23, 2023
I can live at peace with myself now that I finally saw that genuine smile being shown and not him hiding it.
I take back any bad words I've ever sent to Ami or anything bad I've said about her, she's easily my top 2 now
I was SO HAPPY with this conversation. Like, i'm worried about

Reactions: Pedro4545454

Theralyst

Jul 6, 2020
I know it can probably just be explained away with "molly is a nerd" but I would love to know her reasoning for having Akira saved as "Arthas Menethil"

Moonflare

Formerly 'luctardin'
Aug 23, 2023
I know it can probably just be explained away with "molly is a nerd" but I would love to know her reasoning for having Akira saved as "Arthas Menethil"
Either because she looks up to him as this legendary figure, or because she thinks he's a good person that got corrupted along the way.

Also this was very cute:

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
yeah, but my actual worry is this:

One question, I know we already knew that there was someone speaking in Ami's mind just like Akira, but where was it made clear that this was Sekai and not some god or some random hallucination.

Yes, it could be the fucking supernatural of this world, but we have to remember that she was still somewhat disheveled, so hearing voices in her head would be “normal”.

Last edited:

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Nobody said that chapter would end this year. Moreover, Sel said that chapter would be the longest one (it 90% wouldn't because Sel forgot how long chapter 2 is,but nonetheless).

Moonflare

Formerly 'luctardin'
Aug 23, 2023
One question, I know we already knew that there was someone speaking in Ami's mind just like Akira, but where was it made clear that this was Sekai and not some god or some random hallucination.

Yes, it could be the fucking supernatural of this world, but we have to remember that she was still somewhat disheveled, so hearing voices in her head would be “normal”.
Well, yes. It is not confirmed. But I mean, we have to assume that some kind of supernatural interference exists otherwise there will be no theories. Does it have to be Sekai? I think that's the most likely option since Sekai cares for Ami second or first in her list of priorities and the other divine entities don't really have a reason to care about her (actually the whole relationship with her husband is still a mystery, and we have no idea if he's even relevant to her plans).

According to Maya,

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes