Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This fucken scene man, i just keep choosing 'go left' and there's always another thing to see, it's fuckin endless, i know i gotta see every location but man, the sound is starting to get to me, this event is probably the best happy event i've played, the creepy voice and music are slowly drilling into the back of mind.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Me trying to juggle the hornyness and morbidness in this update while playing:

Also, Do not open this spoiler if you haven't played, or don't want to be a little creeped out:
Nope. Nuh uh. No thank you. Enough game for today. Brain needs time.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Well... that was an update... a very weird and convoluted mix of different things and more than my pathetic mind can make sense of without a few cigarette breaks to ponder, and a few showers to stand around in doing hard thinks... A happy face makes a happy place, please remember to smile.

Edit: what are the 2 new animations?

Reactions: crustlord12

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
This update is hilarious. I am still upset about it's start, but Haruka, Nao and Yasu made my day.

Happy event is pretty solid too. How can i trade Ami for Amy?

• Haha
Reactions: fdsasdf_p

SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
Throwing a new random theory after finishing the update: what if the doctor-abuser of Yasu is Nozomu? I don't think the game ever tells what was his job, but I might be wrong. It migh explain Yasu's obsession with HOPE and would fit in with Nozomu's character

Oh and, do not change Ami's outfit in her profile card after finishing the last happy event. Or do, it's your choice

YadenYu

Jul 22, 2019
Aqui encontre un error al inicio del juego y al querer entrar a ajustes View attachment 2737637 View attachment 2737631
El primer error era por la insana cantidad de texto lageo el equipo, es volver a abrirlo (lo corroboré en otra computadora)
El segundo era error de la interface aparentemente ya no deja el "Opacity Text Mod", aunque se puede poner con otra herramienta externa, pero ya debería quedar listo. Gracias por avisar.

-The first error was due to the insane amount of text, it is to reopen it (I corroborated it in other pc).
-The second one was an interface error, apparently it doesn't allow the "Opacity Text Mod" anymore, although you can put it with another external tool, but it should be ready by now

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrLyon2412
4.20 star(s) 292 Votes