DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
This is the most terrifing LIL theory I heard at this point.
I think some have even theorized that the boxes that Maya has Sensei carry, actually each contain a fetus as well. Which might be why she considered them burdens, but disliked Sensei calling them stupid:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't really think that's what's in them, but It's not like I actually know what is.

Overall: Definitely a disturbing theory.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I think some have even theorized that the boxes that Maya has Sensei carry, actually each contain a fetus as well. Which might be why she considered them burdens, but disliked Sensei calling them stupid:
I don't really think that's what's in them, but It's not like I actually know what is.

Overall: Definitely a disturbing theory.
You know, there's one thing Maya gets really defensive about that, if placed in a box, would be quite heavy.

Watermelons.

She's making Akira lug boxes full of watermelon up to the roof so she has something to eat while she waits for his lazy ass to find his way up there.

#solved

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
You know, there's one thing Maya gets really defensive about that, if placed in a box, would be quite heavy.

Watermelons.

She's making Akira lug boxes full of watermelon up to the roof so she has something to eat while she waits for his lazy ass to find his way up there.

#solved
The most disturbing thing about the theory is that, if it's correct, Maya's been battling morning sickness for potentially thousands of years. Poor girl.
Something tells me that I'd prefer it being Watermelons instead of what they'll actually turn out being.

Also, if Maya asked nicely, I'm sure Sensei could help her out with that morning sickness problem. Actually, that just reminded me of the Bucket and Moyo... Maybe that was some kind of implication towards morning sickness?

Last edited:

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Something tells me that I'd prefer it being Watermelons instead of what they'll actually turn out being.

Also, if Maya asked nicely, I'm sure Sensei could help her out with that morning sickness problem. Actually, that just reminded me of the Bucket and Moyo... Maybe that was some kind of implication towards morning sickness?
Ayane looked in one of the boxes during the reset that Maya almost slept through, I can't remember her exact reaction but it wasn't "Ahhh a fetus!" or anything like that.

Reactions: rianzz

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Ayane looked in one of the boxes during the reset that Maya almost slept through, I can't remember her exact reaction but it wasn't "Ahhh a fetus!" or anything like that.
Ayane's reaction was:
So, I'm not really sure what she saw, but it seemed notable and possibly related to Maya not being around from Ayane's pov.

Unfortunately, Ayane had her memory altered before she could say anything about it, and doesn't seem to recall it at all:

I can't really see Ayane going "ahhh a fetus" even if it was one, though. Nevertheless, I don't really think it was one.

Reactions: crustlord12

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I don't know if it's just me, but sometimes I get mildly creeped out by Sana's other eye. I kept picturing her as if she had strabismus or just lacked an iris in the other eye. For example:
1689955831343.png

Also, something I am not too sure if it's a mistake or not is the following
1689955934689.jpeg
(like what is that black thing in frame2? It wasn't there in frame4)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 292 Votes