Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Translation: "I dislike Maya"
Are you sure? All i got is "Maya, mumble mumble. Maya." He could be a big fan as far as i was able to understand his post.
New Maya > Maya Prime, change my mind
I dont know. I think it is still too early to make such a decision. I would need more events to decide witch one is better. I mean at the very least you would have to admit, something will be lacking when we get another reset and she isnt there.

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
At the very least they seem to have a grudge against the mathematical concept of infinity.

Somewhat ironically the rest of it is vague and confused enough to be interpreted in a few different ways despite that seemingly being what they are complaining about.

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

Slub

Oct 9, 2020
New Maya > Maya Prime, change my mind
Maya wasn’t just the center of the world changes, but pillar for Sensei. She also was well put together considering what she has been through compared to everyone else being naturally batshit crazy. It seemed that Sensei was slowly improving over time for the sake of Maya, but now there’s absolutely no point in the whole story and the mental collapse of Sensei reflected that quite well.

Reactions: Pedro4545454

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Ayane actually tried to convince Sensei to fuck her on Ami's bed twice (first try got interrupted by Ami), and Sensei can fuck Ayane on Sana's bed towards the end of Chapter 3, as well, which seemed to also be Ayane's idea:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Kirin stuff is completely optional and doesn't really matter much because of it. Kirin and Ayane can even still be friends currently.

Nothing makes this look good.

Ayane refused to use Sara's name because she saw her as a threat once, but yeah she's not really threatening to jump people like Chika. Although she very clearly does not want to share or let anyone else have a chance with Sensei. Noriko actually supports others, including her sister, in trying to get with Sensei. Noriko wants to be loved, but being the only one isn't really the plan, as she seems to be perfectly fine with sharing him. Ayane also does get a little hostile when she thinks someone is trying to "steal" Sensei:

Ayane spent hours with the Shapeshifter and was talking about why the world is like this when she said it was good news for her:
Anyway, the point was she might have helped kill off Maya Prime, to steal her place, but it's not entirely clear yet. If so, she should at the least feel guilty.

Ayane acknowledging that someone, even Sana, wants Sensei, isn't anywhere close to Noriko wishing her own rivals luck, and wanting them to be happy. We also haven't seen the actual fallout of Sana admitting her feelings to Ayane (Ayane definitely acted strange). Sana actually seemed to grow closer to Noriko after it, ironically.

Overall: Until Noriko goes out of her way to fuck Sensei on Niki's or even Kirin's bed, I don't really see how they are all that comparable, beyond being outspoken about their love for Sensei. Ayane even seems far more stalkerish. Having pics of Sensei sleeping on her wall, and recently casually pulling out a copy of his phone.

Ayane's also straight, rich, and studies karate for fun. Noriko is bi, works, and delivers food to the homeless. Ayane carries guns. Noriko carries a pocket knife. Ayane will choke and slap people. Noriko hasn't even hurt a fly as far as I recall. Even when it comes to diets they are different.

If Noriko was actually like Ayane, Kirin would probably have issues with her like she does with Ayane and Karin.

Frankly, I see Kirin and Ayane as even more similar. Both get off on defiling the things of others, will betray the trust of their friends for Sensei's dick, are neglected by their parents, and gave away their virginity as soon as they could.

Edit: Ayane and Kirin also both have "loli" friends they are close with and actually tried to preserve their innocence at the start, until they became corrupted anyway. (Sana vs Miku)
I remember there was this theory that girls on the 1st floor and 2nd floor are sides of the same coin.
Noriko is "sharing" said coin with Ayane, while her neighbor, Kirin, with Sana.
I mean, we all though that Noriko is a stalker at first, while Ayane IS a stalker.
And all those things you mentioned.
With Sana-Kirin side, Sana acts innocent but wish to act as a slut, while Kirin acts as a slut but wish to act as innocent.
Stuff like that.
I think it's a can of worms worth opening.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I remember there was this theory that girls on the 1st floor and 2nd floor are sides of the same coin.
Noriko is "sharing" said coin with Ayane, while her neighbor, Kirin, with Sana.
I mean, we all though that Noriko is a stalker at first, while Ayane IS a stalker.
And all those things you mentioned.
With Sana-Kirin side, Sana acts innocent but wish to act as a slut, while Kirin acts as a slut but wish to act as innocent.
Stuff like that.
Personally, I think the girls in the hallway are more meant to parallel eachother, with the girls they share their room with being comparably complicated mentally.

I also don't really think Kirin wants to be innocent. She just doesn't want to be overlooked like she tends to be when Karin's around. Nodoka kind of stole her role in Sensei's life without even trying, becoming the outlet for his bad feelings that Kirin tried to be, back when the Molly stuff happened.

Hence him going to Nodoka recently (who denied him) while he hasn't even really thought about Kirin since the Halloween Party. Her attempt to be "enough" was likely to avoid this outcome, but it hasn't really born fruit.

Kirin definitely wants to be loved though, while I don't really think Sana cares. Sana seems to be what Kirin claims to be. The kind of person who doesn't want feelings to get involved. Just fuck and go. So, I can definitely see Ayane and Sana being what Kirin and Noriko are stereotyped to be.

Btw, some old Dorm comparison stuff of mine if you're interested:
So, random, but what do you guys think about the girls in the hallways being parallels of eachother?

Maya vs Yumi:

Molly vs Otoha:

Futaba vs Miku:

Io vs Touka:

Chika vs Rin:

Noriko vs Tsuneyo:

Ayane vs Makoto:

Kirin vs Yasu:

Ami vs Sana:

Nodoka vs Uta:
I can't speak for the disorders, but each dorm pair do have certain traits they share, imo.

For Dorm 1, 3, and 6:

Dorm 1 Chika and Yumi - Both have shown to be delusional and desire security. Overlooking the reality of things to have peace of mind. (Chika forces herself to see Sensei as Perfect, and Yumi has done things like convince herself she followed Sensei out of pity:
She seems to rewrite what actually happens in her mind to make herself feel better.)

Dorm 3 Makoto and Miku - Both seem kind of trapped in the past. Like their mental development was damaged by their childhood. Miku due to what happened to her parents, Makoto due to the abnormal environment she grew up in.

Dorm 6 Molly and Tsuneyo - Fear of being unable to protect those they care about. (Molly was worried about Rin's cutting and was so glad that they checked on her, and Tsuneyo made it clear she'd execute Sensei if he rapes someone, after what he did to Molly.)

Other Dorms:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
This reminded me that Sara may actually be one of the few characters who could understand how to help Sensei. She mentioned that Sana went through a similar thing after losing her brother:

So, Sara might mom Sensei back to "normal" next update. They do seem to share a special connection.

Last edited:

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
This reminded me that Sara may actually be one of the few characters who could understand how to help Sensei. She mentioned that Sana went through a similar thing after losing her brother:
You remember this, but not the fact that she also has experience with blacking out?
So, Sara might mom Sensei back to "normal" next update. They do seem to share a special connection.
Or is that what you mean by special connection?

I am actually surprised this plotline of Sara hasnt been picked up again for akiras current situation. Oh, wait, this is also optional conntent isnt it? *sigh* Now, after checking it doesnt look like it is. Well then it is even more of a mistake to not use it in some sort. I just hope this happens in the comming update, because if not i will really be disapointed. Because it just feels so weird when her bar is one of the few places we are cuttently able to visit for generic sandbox events and nothing with her has happened at all besides an event with rin that sort of felt pretty meh.

Edit: Okay, i missed it, the event is optional. So it will never be used, what a fucking wasted oportunity again. Why add something so potentially important into optional content when that just means you wont be able to use it propperly?

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
You remember this, but not the fact that she also has experience with blacking out?
Or is that what you mean by special connection?

I am actually surprised this plotline of Sara hasnt been picked up again for akiras current situation. Oh, wait, this is also optional conntent isnt it? *sigh* Now, after checking it doesnt look like it is. Well then it is even more of a mistake to not use it in some sort. I just hope this happens in the comming update, because if not i will really be disapointed. Because it just feels so weird when her bar is one of the few places we are cuttently able to visit for generic sandbox events and nothing with her has happened at all besides an event with rin that sort of felt pretty meh.
The Sakakibaras and Arakawas all blacking out and having mental issues is part of what I meant by special connection. Sara has also appeared in Happy Events related to Ami and Sensei, and been implied to have been on the Untitled Children's Show, albeit basically all of this is missable if you're not fucking her.

The game even points out that nothing will ever make sense again if you miss Sara's recent events:

Nevertheless, after taking that stuff out, Sara still has been noted to have seen and talked to her dead son like Sensei does with Sekai, by Sana:

Overall: Sara and Sensei can likely understand each other mentally, better than most. They share quite a few similarities in their life.

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes