Aug 20, 2021
It looks like we might be getting a Molly Haruka threesome event.
So Haruka’s own ‘scumminess’ continues? Molly would admittedly be a fitting next candidate for her own escapades with teenage girls. I believe Haruka made that deal with Akira awhile back in the “Scum” character event and had a threesome with Nodoka at the beach, but they haven’t followed up on that since.

Molly’s emotionally vulnerable and has been unlucky in more ways than one… in terms of love, her home situation, and even what happened at Halloween with the man she looks up to most. If a ‘scummy’ threesome were gonna happen between Akira/Haruka/Molly, I could see the Irish lass being naive enough to be roped into it.

…Plus I mean let’s be honest, Molly wants that magic Sensei dick anyway. :LOL: (See “Anar’alah Belore” and “Sardines”)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Pedro4545454

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
I am actually surprised molly didnt turned out to be the first one on that route. Always felt like she keept molly as an employe mostly because she has the hots for her. I mean sure, that wouldnt have needed to get molly the D in the first place, because at least i think it would have felt weird going from zero to full threesome in one step when you look at her plot line. But on the other hand making her the first Haruka girl could give her a much needed boost. I mean does anyone still remember when she was confident and declared herself the heroine of this ero game? *sigh* Good times.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
That is just a harmless fantasy. I mean compared to her employees she does see on a regular basis, Tsu is something new and fresh. This has nothing to do with true feelings.

Btw, did you guys noticed how much dolphins fit into the whole setting by how rapey they are? And now that i think about it again, did anyone besides Sana and Nikki wear the costume? I cant think of anyone besides those two.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Honestly, I wanna see what'll happen if Akira denies her, it seems pretty interesting.
It would be very interesting, BUT you have to remember that it's Akira so he'll probably accept it.
Sensei is apparently having trouble getting it up lately:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He seemed more or less fine when it came to Maya and Niki, but Haruka is kind of bottom of the barrel in his eyes, and it wouldn't be the first time he's rejected her, even ignoring she's optional in the first place.
It looks like we might be getting a Molly Haruka threesome event.
It'd be interesting if Molly's first actual lust scene is locked behind Haruka's route.

Unless she's just an optional voyeur or something like she's been with Sara. Or perhaps optional things might start being streamlined into the main story.

Like how good homie and bad homie more or less stopped mattering.

Nunyo

Jun 17, 2018
Game Tag says Animated. First sex scene is not animated. It only took 40 hours to discover this.

Is this in incorrect tag or is some dead bunny animated later in some "happy" scene?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: LooLoo Baloo

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Game Tag says Animated. First sex scene is not animated. It only took 40 hours to discover this.

Is this in incorrect tag or is some dead bunny animated later in some "happy" scene?
Animations aren't in the story scenes, they're in the repeatable scenes that are unlocked as the game progresses. Typically, once you have a scene with a girl in the story, you can repeat that act in an animated version that can be selected when you visit them in the dorms.

In this example -- Hang Out leads to another static scene, but the Handjob and Missionary options are animations.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: crustlord12

Dc345

May 27, 2020

Awww hell yeah animated sex scenes this is gonna be good fap. *4 hours later* Alright no animations yet but there's sure be something good. *40 Hours Later* This game fucking sucks there's no animated sex. I've sat through resets, pages worth of inner monologues and happy events and its just static sex. 2/10 faps would not fap again.

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020

Awww hell yeah animated sex scenes this is gonna be good fap. *4 hours later* Alright no animations yet but there's sure be something good. *40 Hours Later* This game fucking sucks there's no animated sex. I've sat through resets, pages of worth inner monologues and happy events and its just static sex. 2/10 faps would not fap again.
So you two never increase the lust stats of the girls? I guess both of you missed a lot of lust scenes because of that.

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Well as a newcomer this game is completely mind boggling to me but it feels weirdly....grindy? Like just looping days days days with base interactions trying to ratchet up affection to some unknown "go" number and even then I have no idea what really triggers events half the time lol.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Well as a newcomer this game is completely mind boggling to me but it feels weirdly....grindy? Like just looping days days days with base interactions trying to ratchet up affection to some unknown "go" number and even then I have no idea what really triggers events half the time lol.
Yeah, that is pretty much intentional. Just you wait until the reset's get bad. Iirc it is the second that really starts to be evil. But most problems of the game can easily solved by some savegame edits, reading the code and making regularely savegames in case you missed an event you didnt wanted to miss out on.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I was poking fun at the comment. I'm well acquainted with how Lessons in Love works.
My bad then, but the other guy seems serious.

It's why I use both the guide mod and the wiki, I can't play this game without them, and some games with a similar format as LiL could really use it too, although I think it should be a built in feature of those kind of games, Selebus will never do it as he wants to make the game as hard as possible and is probably upset at the existence of the guide mod, he dislikes people sharing reset puzzle solutions too.

Reactions: Sorabell
4.20 star(s) 292 Votes