GSwole

May 1, 2023
My bad then, but the other guy seems serious.

It's why I use both the guide mod and the wiki, I can't play this game without them, and some games with a similar format as LiL could really use it too, although I think it should be a built in feature of those kind of games, Selebus will never do it as he wants to make the game as hard as possible and is probably upset at the existence of the guide mod, he dislikes people sharing reset puzzle solutions too.
hes ok with the guide mod but most ppl playing dont have the curiosity or knowledge to think about opening the code or using a save editor. most lazy retards end up coming here or somewhere else asking for a puzzle answer or save file share because theyre too fucking stupid to rub 2 coomer braincells together or read a bit further back using keywords in the search bar

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
Basically you eventually just have to play with the wiki open or use the guide mod. At some point you will get stuck because of a super specific event trigger (call someone at a specific time on a specific day or something like that) and waste a lot of time.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Basically you eventually just have to play with the wiki open or use the guide mod. At some point you will get stuck because of a super specific event trigger (call someone at a specific time on a specific day or something like that) and waste a lot of time.
I dont even think that calling someone at a specific time is the worst. The worst is that one event you could just trigger by going home from the dorms directly. Which is just something one wouldnt even do randomly. So i am sure that option was just implemented to use it as trigger just to fuck with people.

Dec 18, 2020
hes ok with the guide mod but most ppl playing dont have the curiosity or knowledge to think about opening the code or using a save editor. most lazy retards end up coming here or somewhere else asking for a puzzle answer or save file share because theyre too fucking stupid to rub 2 coomer braincells together or read a bit further back using keywords in the search bar
Let's just say that from a certain point, reset-puzzles start to exist just to fuck with players because no one else would fuck them.

Edit.: I actually hate these puzzles because my IQ is 0 and I just want to enjoy the story. I understand that every reset messes with Akira's mind and we have to go through the same brain-dead moments and solve the stupidest puzzles ever created in this cruel world. TBH, if I were in his position, I would probably fuck up on the second or third reset.

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I like that the puzzles require you to pay attention in the game and listen to the background sounds, so you kind of have to take notes unless you have very good memory.

I only use a save editor when I don't have enough points when a new update comes out, but nowadays I just grind points with every character until I have enough for sure.

Not using the guide mod even when they need it is either because of stubbornness or laziness.

Also grab the URM mod and just raise all the values instead of grinding them. The grind gets super annoying once you need to get 30 points for characters that can only be seen on weekends.
I won't, because I have a lot of free time and skipping read text is a thing.

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
I won't, because I have a lot of free time and skipping read text is a thing.
You do you, but skipping text for an in game year still takes time and doesn't really have any value versus just putting in the numbers you need. There's a lot of things you could be doing with your free time.
Like have you heard of this game called Raid: Shadow Legends? It's a very good use of your time!

GSwole

May 1, 2023
Let's just say that from a certain point, reset-puzzles start to exist just to fuck with players because no one else would fuck them.

Edit.: I actually hate these puzzles because my IQ is 0 and I just want to enjoy the story. I understand that every reset messes with Akira's mind and we have to go through the same brain-dead moments and solve the stupidest puzzles ever created in this cruel world. TBH, if I were in his position, I would probably fuck up on the second or third reset.
i just read the script and use the console to jump to events to kickstart them. fuck bumbling around, should've been a kinetic vn

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
So that just means he only ever made them for the money, he doesn't like people enjoying his work, just makes me think that he's going to one day say he lost motivation for making the game because people are making games inspired by LiL, he still gets over 10k a month from the game alone, what more does he want, that's 5 times a regular monthly salary for most people.

Oct 1, 2023
Well as a newcomer this game is completely mind boggling to me but it feels weirdly....grindy? Like just looping days days days with base interactions trying to ratchet up affection to some unknown "go" number and even then I have no idea what really triggers events half the time lol.
As someone who has been playing update after update for like 2-3 years now, I forgot how grindy the game actually is at the beginning.

That is to say, I "think" after a while you won't have to grind much anymore

Reactions: crustlord12

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
As someone who has been playing update after update for like 2-3 years now, I forgot how grindy the game actually is at the beginning.

That is to say, I "think" after a while you won't have to grind much anymore
It's pretty clear that even Sel is bored with the sandboxy interface, as the number of updates that are just linear event chains goes up every year.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Molly and Haruka's events are the last to be completed. So we might actually be getting a Molly Haruka threesome. Or their events are going to run next to each and were left disappointed.
Molly and "left disappointed" being used together are entirely on brand. That's one of her running jokes.

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes