Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Maybe, but i dont think that most of them actually have a deeper meaning. I mean just look how many events there already are to be named. Too many to actually let even most of them matter in any way.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
What else would we do for the next four days?
Ay, that's why i was giggling at folks trying to dissect Yuki's 'ay' earlier, like, it's pretty meaningless but wtf else are we gonna do, participate in the reoccurring waifu wars or tierlists? Fuck, i wrote a single word yesterday cause that's all i had. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
What else would we do for the next four days?
How about we theorize what burger Kaori actually means when she does say burgerman or burgerfriend. Are we talking a chess ass burger with shitty meat and shitty buns and nothing else? Or are we talking about high quality stuff with all the fancy extras?

Edit: And now i am hunrgy.

Aug 20, 2021
…Eh fuck it.

Fuck, Marry, Kill both Main and Side characters.

Main:

Marry Touka because she’s not only well off and polite, but would no doubt make good wife material as well. Fuck Noriko because I have a clear bias that can’t be stopped. And Kill Otoha because she sucks and I won’t forgive her for stalling our progress with Rin, although she’s gotten much better as of late.

Side:

Marry Karin because come on… it’s literally Karin. Do I need to explain this to anyone? She’d be a perfect wife. Fuck Niki because she fine asf and I clearly have a thing for Nakayamas. And Kill Osako because, I don’t know… I don’t really care for Osako that strongly I guess and she’s the odd one out.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Main:
First 7.
Marry Futaba, well, i guess she is sweet and likes books i guess.
Second 12.
Fuck Tsuneyo. I am sure with her body she will have enough stamina to hold up for a whole night.
Third 2.
Kill Yumi. Better kill her before she kills you with her yakuza connection.

Side:
First 15.
Marry, Nao-Chan. RNG i fucking hate you! I wont even think of a reason to marry that eldritch abomination. So i guess she just used her eldritch magic to force me.
Second 10
Fuck Osako, a fit submissive lesbian? No questions asked. I am in!
Third 12
Kill Tsukasa, never liked her anyway. And maybe i could blackmail the family after, to see if they care about the last remaining daughter now.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Fuck, Marry, Kill both Main and Side characters.
I'm sorry Crusty, but i am so bored i actually want to participate in this one. :LOL:

Marry Sana, fuck Makoto, kill Tsuneyo, i don't want to kill her but she's like, the least painful for me to off.

Marry Kaori, get fucked by Yuki, kill Karin, again, just the least painful option.

Jan 1, 2024
Third 2.
Kill Yumi. Better kill her before she kills you with her yakuza connection.

Third 12
Kill Tsukasa, never liked her anyway. And maybe i could blackmail the family after, to see if they care about the last remaining daughter now.
Man, you got the worst kills, if Yumi tries to actually kill you with yakuza connection you're fucked and if she tries to do it by herself and fails by getting killed instead then the yakuza would be after you, so honestly there's a sort of lose lose situation and same with the Tsukioka, the only way you'll survive is if you don't have evidence leading towards you, the two fates if you get caught in my mind is torture and death, and maybe both.

If you get caught TRYING to kill Tsukasa you might instead get sent to prison instead of torture or death but I don't think it leaves them out though.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Hm, well I used the wiki and a random number generator to decide my marry fuck kill.

Got 34, 28, and 30, out of random numbers between 1 to 35. (Cast Members).

This translated to:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw, there's actually a few things from last update that hasn't been discussed yet, if anyone's interested.

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Marry Noriko. Thanks RNG, one of the best options, although not without flaws like vegetarianism.
Fuck Futaba. Yeah, idk about that, hooray for boobies, I guess?
Kill Sana. I can live with that.

Marry Tsubasa. Uhh, I see a number of issues with that, like her husband, but at least she's rich and chill. I'd still probably cheat on her though, she's not in my taste, and she'd be fine with that.
Fuck Karin. Very nice.
Kill Maki. She is physically attractive and can cheer people with jokes, but nothing beyond that, really.

Reactions: Pedro4545454
4.20 star(s) 292 Votes