DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Some things from last update that come to mind:
  • Ami seemingly being a Narrator when Maya came to her room (may have also narrated Yumi's 'Kid of the month' Event prior.)
  • Ami wishing she had a childhood friend she could trust, and calling Niki Oneechan.
  • Kirin breaking character mentioning her parents never put her drawings on the fridge.
  • Kirin now knowing Noriko is a furry/brony/pegasister
  • Miku not being able to differentiate between recent weeks/Sundays as if the weeks haven't changed since the Karin stuff.
  • (New) Maya's history with worse things than corpses:
  • Tsuneyo's cannibalistic foreshadowing:
  • Tsuneyo not being found when Touka checked on Molly that morning.
  • Yasu's 200+ year old religion.
  • Yasu mentioning the lamb.
There's some other stuff, but that's what comes to mind.

Edit: Sana also told Ayane something off screen that wasn't revealed.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Oneechan seems to be a pretty japanese thing to call her in that situation. Dont know why that would be important. I mean, she called her to get girly stuff, that is imo the bigger deal.
Miku not remembering is imo not a big deal, she just didnt really care, because it wasnt that important seems more like it as her not been able.
Who else does still remember what Kirin thinks of furries? I wonder if that will cause some slightly different dialogues depending on the dialogue option one did choose. Too bad that is all it probably ever will.
Yeah, the religion thing could be important. If that comes ever up again. Sadly it is just as possible that Sel wont mention it again for the next 10 updates.

Dec 18, 2020
Main cast:
Marry Touka. Not the best wife material in my mind, but at least I will be rich and in love with a (kind of) good person.
Fuck Yumi. Okay, hear me out. I am a booba man. I love breasts. The bigger, the better. However, I also prefer a more fit body type. I dislike MILFs. So Yumi doesn't look like a typical large-breasted and thick MILF, and she won't be like Touka.
Kill Nodoka. Most of you know I dislike her.

Side cast:
Marry Karin. A true wife material and even if you won't be able to create a good family, she would be your best friend even after possible divorce. Change my mind.
Fuck the brat. She is a peak of brat correction meme.
Kill Wakana. I will fulfill her desires.

Others:
Marry Himawari. Who won't marry their own daughter?
Fuck Sekai. I don't want to fuck any version of Maya, so...
Kill Pareidolia. Why not?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Oneechan seems to be a pretty japanese thing to call her in that situation. Dont know why that would be important. I mean, she called her to get girly stuff, that is imo the bigger deal.
Miku not remembering is imo not a big deal, she just didnt really care, because it wasnt that important seems more like it as her not been able.
Who else does still remember what Kirin thinks of furries? I wonder if that will cause some slightly different dialogues depending on the dialogue option one did choose. Too bad that is all it probably ever will.
Yeah, the religion thing could be important. If that comes ever up again. Sadly it is just as possible that Sel wont mention it again for the next 10 updates.
It's more about how Niki seemed fond of Ami accepting her as a sister, and Ami who's only family is Sensei, may start actually seeing the Nakayamas as family since she apparently thought it was a dream when they had that sister bonding sesh awhile back.

Miku tried to remember, but couldn't, then gave up. Somewhat like how most characters react when they realize they couldn't be in their first year of high-school still. It is Miku though, so who knows.

Kirin seems anti-furry even beyond that Brony option:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Everyday we grow closer to the true end where the girls are changed into ponies by Sensei for the Harem he truly desires.

It might come up sooner rather than later.. After an update where Tsuneyo mentioned everything started before Sensei was born:
We get a time frame for a supernatural religion:

It somewhat seems like we're getting a pre reset timeline that eventually led to the resets, and possibly supernatural stuff. Things seem to be heading towards a darker place, and understanding the reality of things may be why things are about to get dark. In other words: ignorance is bliss.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Well, guess that is one way to tell people you are not only into beastiality but also into rape. But i am not judging. I am not judging any of this.

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Hey, did you know that centaurs are only male? They rape random human girls to breed with them.
Wrong. Centaurides are described in the greek texts, for example . Anyway, my adorable Rintaur has all the necessary organs to perform both gender roles, as Rin is bisexual.

Last edited:

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
I think, given the chance, she would have turned all red, nosebleed, and then agreed. Molly as well. Nodoka 100% yes. Kirin arguably.
Molly perhabs, Nodoka is 100% down for everything. But Kirin. I admit i am not sure, i mean she could be? But, i am not fully convinced. I mean she wasnt even into doing any penetration herself in her evil kirin arc. So i would go with she doesnt. And ron? Yeah, i have doubts as well.

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Molly perhabs, Nodoka is 100% down for everything. But Kirin. I admit i am not sure, i mean she could be? But, i am not fully convinced. I mean she wasnt even into doing any penetration herself in her evil kirin arc. So i would go with she doesnt. And ron? Yeah, i have doubts as well.
Well, you can use your pp without penetration, you know? And Kirin would've probably like to stick it in Karin.

Emotional or horny Rin does not always behave by logic, so there's that as well.

Reactions: Bingoogus

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
…Eh fuck it.

Fuck, Marry, Kill both Main and Side characters.
Splitting the floors, because I want to.

Floor one: Kill Ami. Marry Yumi. Fuck Rin.
FLoor two: Kill Nodoka. Repeatedly. As painfully as possible, including severing small bits of her, cooking them, and making her eat them.

Where was I?

Oh yeah, Fuck Otoha, but only when she's in manic mode. Marry Tsuneyo. Adopt Io as my daughter and protect her with all my heart.

Side characters: Marry Maki. Fuck anyone I want, because I'm married to Maki and she's probably gonna be cool with it. Kill Yuki for what she did to my first wife, Yumi.

Dec 18, 2020
Wrong. Centaurides are described in the greek texts, for example . Anyway, my adorable Rintaur has all the necessary organs to perform both gender roles, as Rin is bisexual.
Well, I've done some research and I want to tell you that YOU FUCKED UP... I am telling this to myself... I thought that centaurs were rapists because of a stupid fact that I read online many years ago, but now I realize that I was mistaken.

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes