• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

rebel836

May 15, 2018
Can anyone tell me what the current end of content is? I just finished the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and then everything in the hints for the guide mod is blank. No amount of day skipping brings anything up. Is there something not showing or is that all there is until the update?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
and then everything in the hints for the guide mod is blank. No amount of day skipping brings anything up. Is there something not showing or is that all there is until the update?
You're all caught up. Next update drops some time tomorrow.

Reactions: crustlord12

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
tomorrow is the day, finally, i want to hug ami
Kitty Hawk's Ami, I hope?
This is. Wait till tommorrow, there would be more
Im in chapter 4. How do I raise Tsukasa's affection levels?
You don't. You can use URM or just hope that you would get an option later. Missable events usually don't get required during chapter

rebel836

May 15, 2018
Cheers, thanks guys. On a side note, if I have a few missed events, is there something I missed along the way or were they just the results of making some sort of more (or less) depraved decision somewhere along the way? I had a couple Ami ones, Tsukasa ones, a Futaba one, etc. I grabbed someone's save file to see what I missed but I also don't know what I did to miss them in the first place

Breadtaker

Nov 18, 2023
Cheers, thanks guys. On a side note, if I have a few missed events, is there something I missed along the way or were they just the results of making some sort of more (or less) depraved decision somewhere along the way? I had a couple Ami ones, Tsukasa ones, a Futaba one, etc. I grabbed someone's save file to see what I missed but I also don't know what I did to miss them in the first place
The is a great place to check event requirements if you missed any.
The missable Ami events are all from either not pursuing her or not having enough lust. With Futaba you just need high enough lust but there is one event in particular that is easy to miss because it requires Makoto to have high lust after shes been unavailable for a really long time.
To see Tsukasa's events you have to both stay with chinami in the bath in an earlier event and choose tsukasa during the tutoring event. If you're worried about depraved options, you'll be more comfortable missing those.

rebel836

May 15, 2018
The is a great place to check event requirements if you missed any.
The missable Ami events are all from either not pursuing her or not having enough lust. With Futaba you just need high enough lust but there is one event in particular that is easy to miss because it requires Makoto to have high lust after shes been unavailable for a really long time.
To see Tsukasa's events you have to both stay with chinami in the bath in an earlier event and choose tsukasa during the tutoring event. If you're worried about depraved options, you'll be more comfortable missing those.
Ahh ok, that makes sense. I guess the guide mod isn't infallible lol. And the Tsukasa one I had no idea about. I just sort of assumed that the decision there wouldn't make a difference since it's not like there would be any content there anyway so I just chose Chinami cuz I was more attached to her and she needs to be saved at all costs

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
It really depends on the event, some are missable because of the choices you make and the order in which you do certain events and some are missable because they have lust requirements.

Oct 1, 2023
Im in chapter 4. How do I raise Tsukasa's affection levels?
You know - when I started this game a week ago I really was just morbidly curious about all the whacky shit going on but goddamn just the more plot points that emerge it's just...hard to put down. Though good lord trying to keep up with all the new girls popping up *dead*

you need to be careful around here because you might get spoiled and it's not like people can help it, this forum is comprised 90% of users that are up to date and the rest for random stuff

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
Does this include to lie on top of her and move up and down rapidly in that curious way that humans find so agreeable? :unsure:
I Was thinking of posting this earlier but was not sure the reference would be particularly relevant to make. But as you seem to be a fellow Red Dwarf enjoyer, did this Sensei line also remind you of the Talkie Toaster no toast bit?

Reactions: Xiondingens

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
I Was thinking of posting this earlier but was not sure the reference would be particularly relevant to make. But as you seem to be a fellow Red Dwarf enjoyer, did this Sensei line also remind you of the Talkie Toaster no toast bit?
Always nice to meet another dwarfer. But i have to admit it didnt, at least not until you did mention it.
Ahh.... So you'r a blowjob man!

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes