Apr 6, 2020
Saves should transfer automatically. RenPy will be able to locate the old save files. If you're playing the Android version, I'm not sure. There's no official Android port of the game yet so I can't really control anything about that right now. Hoping to start porting it myself soon.
Thx

rugburn

Sep 16, 2018
Man, this latest update not only hits you right in the feels but also does a great job of making you feel really unsettled at some points. The writing was also amazing as usual and made me crack a smile a few times.

I think I speak for a lot of people when I say the sexual content is pretty much a side thing for me at this point. The story has really hooked me in and I cannot wait to see where things are going to lead in the future.

Artyom Reaper

Sep 19, 2018
Bruv, I haven't played through all of the new update, but I CAN tell you I immediately played through all of Futaba's new content, and boy oh boy! I just finished this spring's semester of classes for college and I was chilling when I saw the new update. The pacing man! The progression was absolutely mind boggling. What better way to chill and complete a round of classes than getting some real good Futaba content. Good ish fam, good ish.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Okay, just finished all the content for this version and it's pretty good, i'm not even in it for the fap material, i just love that unsettling atmosphere you've got going.

Horror is my favorite genre but it rarely frightens me, so this is right up my alley.

You just got yourself a new patreon supporter (this week or probably next week that is).

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Bruv, I haven't played through all of the new update, but I CAN tell you I immediately played through all of Futaba's new content, and boy oh boy! I just finished this spring's semester of classes for college and I was chilling when I saw the new update. The pacing man! The progression was absolutely mind boggling. What better way to chill and complete a round of classes than getting some real good Futaba content. Good ish fam, good ish.
She is getting much more confident...... really... confident.
And thats exactly what she needs.. you go Futaba!

Reactions: Artyom Reaper

n0xx

Mar 18, 2020
The horror bit is really only a hidden part right now and a very short one at that. Not able to use minor tags here though, unfortunately. This is totally playable during night time! Thanks for dropping by (y)
Played it at night two nights ago, and the hidden scenes are still stuck in my head. I personally will not be playing at night again; however, I am also now a Patron of yours, so despite (or, gods forbid, maybe because of) the scarring, I clearly loved it.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
How should i proceed with the Rin story? Did everything, stuck after Boundary right now.
She goes into hiding for a little while after her level 15 cafe event. Try spending time with Haruka at the cafe until Rin decides to show up again!

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
if possible a gallery would be nice i think i found all the current sences so far and all the girls are at 20 min so i have no clue when new sences stopo?

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
if possible a gallery would be nice i think i found all the current sences so far and all the girls are at 20 min so i have no clue when new sences stopo?
If you’re playing on PC or Android, check out the Event Tracker on the bottom of the screen-That’ll show you how much content is left! You can’t see this on the Android port from what I understand since the quick menu isn’t there, but it’ll be available for Android users come 0.4.0. Also working on a replay mode for anyone who wants to go back and rewatch H-scenes or secret scenes. There are over 1k images in the game already so a normal image gallery would be kinda huge.

Reactions: oblivion9900
4.20 star(s) 292 Votes