mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
I'm guessing some of the repetitiveness of the game (wake up, speak with girls, go to sleep, repeat) is intentional given the nature of the game.

Also, are we going to be able to name our character, or is he going to just be named senpai from now on?

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
Hey I am playing on android and I can't find the event tracker or anything like that were should I go?

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Hey I am playing on android and I can't find the event tracker or anything like that were should I go?
Hey! Event tracker isn’t viewable on Android right now, unfortunately. I didn’t realize that the quick menu disappears for that version, so starting in 0.4.0, you’ll be able to check the event tracker from the main menu as well.

Reactions: MarkHansen

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
If you’re playing on PC or Android, check out the Event Tracker on the bottom of the screen-That’ll show you how much content is left! You can’t see this on the Android port from what I understand since the quick menu isn’t there, but it’ll be available for Android users come 0.4.0. Also working on a replay mode for anyone who wants to go back and rewatch H-scenes or secret scenes. There are over 1k images in the game already so a normal image gallery would be kinda huge.
0 didnt relize there was a event tracker my bad time to see if im missing anything thank you

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I like the girls so far, but holy hell does this feel grindy. Do the same thing every single day until a random even happens isn't really great gameplay imo. The event tracker doesn't really do anything to help either, maybe adding what affection the people need to be at to trigger would help. Right now it just feels boring doing the same thing over and over not knowing when something will trigger.

Reactions: MarkHansen

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
maybe adding what affection the people need to be at to trigger would help
It's all multiples of 5. So every 5 points you'll gain both a dorm/side event for the respective girl. But some of those events require you to have completed certain main story events or must be completed in a certain order. I like the current pace, personally. But if other people start saying that it's grindy I'm definitely open to changing things in the future.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Also, are we going to be able to name our character,
I think what I'm going to go with is a nameable iteration independent to every girl that unlocks once lust events are introduced in 0.4.0. I realized that it doesn't make much sense for the girls to start calling the protag by his first name in school- and going back and inspecting every single use of "Sensei" and deciding if it would make sense in that context to use his chosen name is just way too much work. SO, if all goes according to plan, I'll roll out the first instance of you being able to choose your name with the lust event coming in the next update.

Edit: To clarify, the name you ask the girl to call you when given the prompt will be used mainly in sex scenes, but may also appear in side events if it makes sense in that context for the character to refer to you on a more personal basis.

Reactions: DrFree

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
Hey! Event tracker isn’t viewable on Android right now, unfortunately. I didn’t realize that the quick menu disappears for that version, so starting in 0.4.0, you’ll be able to check the event tracker from the main menu as well.
Tysm so I can't progress until version 0.4.0 is out

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Tysm so I can't progress until version 0.4.0 is out
You can still progress of course, just can't really see what you're missing. I didn't make the Android port so there's just not much I can do about it. Want me to screenshot the current event list or give you a breakdown of all available events here? Just let me know!

• Love
Reactions: Scrot

Ruza

Mar 1, 2018
hey im having issues reading the flashing text in the town has two halves event, is there some way to slow that down? or could someone tell me what it say's?

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
You can still progress of course, just can't really see what you're missing. I didn't make the Android port so there's just not much I can do about it. Want me to screenshot the current event list or give you a breakdown of all available events here? Just let me know!
Yup and when can I reach them it would be cool thanks

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Yup and when can I reach them it would be cool thanks
Here's a list of all the side/dorm events available in 0.3.0. I added the number in red next to every girl to show you what affection level their current events stop at.

I didn't include a list of the main events as it's pretty easy to tell when you're caught up with those, as they just stop triggering when you wake up.

If you've gotten all the girls past these levels and aren't triggering any new events when you visit them at work or their dorm, you're probably done with everything.

Events.png

Reactions: trdx

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Selebus btw, the point of death on a cross is for the crucified one to suffocate so that part doesn't make much sense if someone knows about it. When limbs tire out, victim is hanging on them and lungs can't work properly.
"Crucifixion is a method of punishment or capital punishment in which the victim is tied or nailed to a large wooden beam and left to hang, perhaps for several days, until eventual death from exhaustion and asphyxiation " -Wikipedia.

I'm not asking to change that part - just to share some random knowlege.

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes