Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Wow abortion by world reset is way to dark. We are already dealing with dark stuff enough in my opinion. Such loving girls having to deal with such a asshole MC. I feel depressed after I play this game. Think the author needs to see a psychiatrist. Way way to dark.

• Angry
Reactions: TKR and Alexis_1

transporter 0F rock

Jul 3, 2021
Loli, harem, incest... I'm hooked before playing the game. Sounds like a good story line with nice renders. Appreciate the Dev for their hard work.

Arato23

Apr 19, 2021
ah well it was leaked here so it is now ok to talk about it.
ok so 18p2 spoilers
Ami: fuck that line "I'll be watching" probably the most damning line I heard from her being involved in whats going on, not conclusive but much heavier foreshadowing than any other conversation with ami.
Osako: that is how phones work if you put them on speaker Osako so we could make this a shout out to the world
Ayane: that is some hardcore referencing ayane is pregnant and sensei basically saying get an abortion if there is any part of himself inside her. I saw some people think ayane had an abortion or miscarriage. What if she didn't and she just had the fact she is pregnant wiped from her mind and she is still pregnant. She will just get slightly bigger each reset and then figure it out and have her mind altered again and again till she has a little chinami of her own.

side note: every girls character card should have a note on it telling you the girls vagina depth. because that line made me stop to laugh for a good solid chunk of time
other side note: that happy event had me laughing and I outright lost myself at the image of sensei banging numbers girl with a jackolantern watermelon on her head while giving a thumbs up with ami in the background, why did his back look like someone tried to use sensei as a twist top omg that image.

MOST IMPORTANT FINAL CONCLUSION: LEFT LEG IS THE BEST CHARACTER AND SHOULD TAKE OVER FOR SENSEI FOR THE REST OF THE GAME. HE WAS THE PROTAGONIST WE WANTED BUT NOT THE ONE WE DESERVE.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think that Ayane would get an abortion, she WANTS children with Sensei and is very overt about it, she's just terrified that he'll leave her because she knows he doesn't want children (at least not yet, she's convinced he will sometime). I think she was pregnant, wanted to keep it, and the reason she was there at the end of the world was because she was still actively pregnant with Sensei's baby, which is the reason why Maya was so disgusted with Sensei, she has suspicions that he's fucking the other girls and finds him disgusting for it, but having a suspicion confirmed is just way worse. After the reset, she was no longer pregnant and the effects aren't exactly a miscarriage .. but some of the effects are similar such as stomach pain and feeling like something is lost.

I feel really bad for Ayane, she deserves so much better, between Sensei just kind of using her while she's wholly devoted to him, and the way Kirin treats her, and the way Ami will treat her when Ami finds out.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Wow abortion by world reset is way to dark. We are already dealing with dark stuff enough in my opinion. Such loving girls having to deal with such a asshole MC. I feel depressed after I play this game. Think the author needs to see a psychiatrist. Way way to dark.
you dont know the fetus was aborted by world reset... just that ayane's mind was messed with... she could just be pregnant and not know; we have to watch her get larger and keep getting her mind altered till she pops.
also we technically dont know 100% if ayane was pregnant. Yeah we got so much heavy foreshadowing and circumstantal evidence to point at that any sane person would go at least a 90% chance on the low end she was, but in a court of law that is no conviction.
sniff you.jpg

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
so the survive grow thing no idea what the answer is lol

The answer to every question is present in either the the screens leading up to those two choices, or in the happy scene you can trigger within the choices given.

Pay attention to every word and number sequence provided on the screen.

The menu, like most of the coded text in the game, is in hexidecimal. The rest are in a basic rotation cipher. There are websites that can help you translate both if those are hanging you up (this isn't really helpful in this scene, but can be very helpful in other scenes throughout the game).

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Can anyone explain in two sentences, what is a meaning of Happy Scenes?

I wouldn't even say simulation is certain, honestly.

Most of the happy scenes are heavily symbolic and abstract, much like our dreams. I suspect they're the manifestation of Sensei's memories trying to return, but they're so heavily encoded that it's difficult to make sense of them without reading a LOT of subtext.

Reactions: Xantoser

SecretUser95

Feb 22, 2019
If I'm getting it right, the net with knife nose and melon mouth is basically telling us it's not a simulation ?

Thank god God Hope goodness. I always hate that plot twist.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Lessons in Love [v0.20.0 Part 2 Patreon] [Selebus] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 5.34 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 1.33 GB
- - -

Original Mac Size: 5.33 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.31 GB
- - -

Original Update Size: 179 MB
Compressed Update Size: 78.6 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Selebus (or really anyone that has an answer) I have a question
do these resets, reset the girls virginity at any point?
I'm asking because maya has alluded to in older events that sensei has banged other students in his previous iterations. This implies some of the girls should not be virgins and defiantly shouldn't bleed on their 'first' times if they were mind wiped. I'm just having a small disconnect because the virginities were not redone for some of the girls.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Selebus (or really anyone that has an answer) I have a question
do these resets, reset the girls virginity at any point?
I'm asking because maya has alluded to in older events that sensei has banged other students in his previous iterations. This implies some of the girls should not be virgins and defiantly shouldn't bleed on their 'first' times if they were mind wiped. I'm just having a small disconnect because the virginities were not redone for some of the girls.
1) Maya does confirm that past senseis have manipulated some of the girls into sex acts, but that doesn't necessarily mean vaginal.
2) Sensei has only had sex with four of the original 10 on-screen so far. For all we know, what penetrative sex has happened in the past could have been with any of the other six (five if you exclude Maya, since it's been made pretty clear that history exists). I strongly suspect Yumi is one of them, given his tendency to blank out around her.

Oct 31, 2018
Is there an android version?
Not anymore, since the game size exceeds the internal 32 bit size requirements (at least without some shenanigans). The best way to play on Android is to first download and extract the PC version, then download the app JoiPlay and the RenPy plugin, and then add LiL by navigating to the .exe file. Adding a .nomedia file (just name a file that) to the extracted LiL directory will prevent images from the game leaking into your gallery. Be aware saves from JoiPlay are... volatile. Make backups regularly. (Also, if you intend to play multiple RenPy games via JoiPlay, the saves from different games often overlap in the menu... you have to make sure to save to different pages. Tedious, but JoiPlay remains a work-in-progress). If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to let me know.

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes