wulfy1

Aug 27, 2017
~NEVERMIND~

lol... just going to leave this here in case someone else searches for this

OK, so I have stayed up all night playing this game, and I really like it a lot. I am having a hard time deciding if I am going crazy, if the game broke, or if I am in a loop that is part of the game. I tried to search for this, but had a hard time finding the right search terms to come up with a meaningful result.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks!

~Wulf

Last edited:
Reactions: DrFree

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
As a note for the dev, the Events Tracker is getting kinda long now and becoming a bit of a pain to scroll through, so i think it'd be a good idea to have some kinda "show only (character)'s events"
Yup! Already working on this as well a revamp for the Scene Replay mode that will be sorted by character as well. Start full-time development on 8/14 so I'll be able to spend more time on QOL updates.

this game feels like it's trying really hard to be subversive and failing
Idk man. I went from $0 to my full-time goal in less than four months. That seems pretty successful in my book and I'm proud of it.

so im unable to get sara's second event to trigger. did not sleeping with her that one time forever ago lock me out of that?
Yeah that's a mini-bug right now. That event should be crossed out if you elected to reject Sara. I'll have that fixed in 0.7.0.

I can't get Ayane's Still Young to start.
That event can only trigger on one specific day of the week and requires you choosing to spend time with her on that day.

Is it normal to see some of the main events out of order?
This is definitely a bug and I'm going to investigate it right away. You aren't supposed to be able to see anything after Reset without having played that first. Thank you for pointing this out.

The flashing and strobes are very irritating, especially considering the fact that there's no warning for them.
There is a warning for them at the very beginning of the game.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
in my case it was the lust event but since i didnt choose to sleep with her the first time i cant build her lust to do the event, unless there is something im missing? odd though cause it is still listed as pink in the tracker
Lust events are always pink until cleared to distinguish them from normal events, at least that's what I remember Selebus telling us or putting in a log somewhere.

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
Lust events are always pink until cleared to distinguish them from normal events, at least that's what I remember Selebus telling us or putting in a log somewhere.
yeah i didnt sleep with sara forever ago so i cant do the event so it should have shown up as red saying i cant do it. i was confused if there was another way to get the event to trigger or if i had locked myself outta the event by accident. selebus pointed out that its currently a mini-bug

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
yeah i didnt sleep with sara forever ago so i cant do the event so it should have shown up as red saying i cant do it. i was confused if there was another way to get the event to trigger or if i had locked myself outta the event by accident. selebus pointed out that its currently a mini-bug
As far as I am aware, it isn't showing up red because you haven't crossed a point of no return, you could start now and whatever is held back will become available after you grind the necessary stat. They only show red if there is no way to get to them from whichever point you are at in the game.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
it isn't showing up red because you haven't crossed a point of no return
That would normally be the case but it looks like I forgot the line of code in the event tracker that would typically cross that event out. Rejecting Sara is the point of no return (At least at the time of me writing this) so, that event should technically be crossed out for him now.

Reactions: oblivion9900

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
That would normally be the case but it looks like I forgot the line of code in the event tracker that would typically cross that event out. Rejecting Sara is the point of no return (At least at the time of me writing this) so, that event should technically be crossed out for him now.
I was just thinking I forgot to account for the possibility of an oversight or bug in my comment, my fault.

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
my main question is, are you gonna make me choose between sana and sara? you bastard ill keep 2 save files and play them separately if i have to lol

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
my main question is, are you gonna make me choose between sana and sara? you bastard ill keep 2 save files and play them separately if i have to lol
I actually made that question myself a while back when she was introduced. It seems that won't be answered anytime soon.
Right now I think MC could handle a situation with Sana and Sara, so the one that is worrying me now is Haruka.
Like, I think we need to go through with it to continue her side-story, but it felt all kinds of wrongs and it has so many red flags. Still hawt though.

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
I actually made that question myself a while back when she was introduced. It seems that won't be answered anytime soon.
Right now I think MC could handle a situation with Sana and Sara, so the one that is worrying me now is Haruka.
Like, I think we need to go through with it to continue her side-story, but it felt all kinds of wrongs and it has so many red flags. Still hawt though.
well thatll make for one awkward conversation with sana though for sure. either way cant wait to see how this further develops

Kaato

Mar 29, 2020
Hey can anyone fill me on the horror factors in this game. If you can go into detail then please do. Im not the horror type guy. After I got my first secret event... well you know how it went. I'd atleast like some assurance. As much as I want to play game, my mind just won't let me.

• Hey there

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Hey can anyone fill me on the horror factors in this game. If you can go into detail then please do. Im not the horror type guy. After I got my first secret event... well you know how it went. I'd atleast like some assurance. As much as I want to play game, my mind just won't let me.
the horror is much like doki doki literature club, its memey and existential with doses of insanity more than jump scary or monster scary

• Red Heart
Reactions: cloudmoon and Kaato

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
What you got is pretty much what you will keep seeing.
At the beginning is pretty prominent depending of how you quickly play each storyline, but there is plenty of fluff and wholesome stuff to balance it out. I think the "horror" in a few "jumpscares" (most being really telegraphed and seen miles away to prepare your heart) is worth the great story underneath each girl.

I just keep playing the game with the hope of MC developing and slowly helping the girls with the issues (which in exchange will help him themselves)

I think the biggest factor in the "horror" aren't these few quirky "jumpscares" though. Its more psychological, with heavy messages about humans, relationships, happiness, life... and all its counterparts. God, loneliness, sadness and death.

I strongly recommend that you try tough it up and go through with it. Its totally worth it.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
i might have found a bug, but considering where it happened in the game I dont think it is. I got to the secret scene where maya gives you a hand job and is just an insane hallucination and you have to go to the soccer field to progress, the scene seems done and you get a waking up que but then you're still in the broken world with none of the girls. I went through every location and tried using the call people thing in every location but the game never exits this mode. maybe i just missed how to progress.

Unixsystem

Oct 23, 2017
i might have found a bug, but considering where it happened in the game I dont think it is. I got to the secret scene where maya gives you a hand job and is just an insane hallucination and you have to go to the soccer field to progress, the scene seems done and you get a waking up que but then you're still in the broken world with none of the girls. I went through every location and tried using the call people thing in every location but the game never exits this mode. maybe i just missed how to progress.
You just missed how to progress. Try going through the all the different locations again and see if you spot anything out of the ordinary.

Kaato

Mar 29, 2020
the horror is much like doki doki literature club, its memey and existential with doses of insanity more than jump scary or monster scary
I do get the DDLC vibe with the "breaking the 4th wall" lines which is alright with me. Im just wary of jumpscares and stuff like that.

Kaato

Mar 29, 2020
What you got is pretty much what you will keep seeing.
At the beginning is pretty prominent depending of how you quickly play each storyline, but there is plenty of fluff and wholesome stuff to balance it out. I think the "horror" in a few "jumpscares" (most being really telegraphed and seen miles away to prepare your heart) is worth the great story underneath each girl.

I just keep playing the game with the hope of MC developing and slowly helping the girls with the issues (which in exchange will help him themselves)

I think the biggest factor in the "horror" aren't these few quirky "jumpscares" though. Its more psychological, with heavy messages about humans, relationships, happiness, life... and all its counterparts. God, loneliness, sadness and death.

I strongly recommend that you try tough it up and go through with it. Its totally worth it.
I'll definitely continue it later with a fresh mind. I just wanted to know how much horror there is and if there are jumpscares that are prevalent throughout the game.

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes