KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
You just missed how to progress. Try going through the all the different locations again and see if you spot anything out of the ordinary.
I've been in every location, nothing stuck out and i've clicked on what i feel is every inch of each location

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Do the horror elements have any plot relevance?
Or are just like "boooo....scary scenes....be shocked!!"

The few I've seen aren't very interesting, so was wondering if I miss something if I just skip them?

Jimbolance

Nov 19, 2018
Do the horror elements have any plot relevance?
Or are just like "boooo....scary scenes....be shocked!!"

The few I've seen aren't very interesting, so was wondering if I miss something if I just skip them?
The best answer I can give is "probably" because obviously the story is still in development so, like, the details of the horror aspects will "probably" be a significant part of the main story it's just not exactly clear how right now.

Not sure how far into the game you are but I'd personally felt that the farther into the game I got the horror stuff was getting gradually more relevant to what was going on in the main story.

Reactions: Scyra and DrFree

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Don't really know if I've made some mistake or not at the beginning...
I've reached day 75 and the game still says I'm in tutorial!
When does the real game start???

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Wa
Don't really know if I've made some mistake or not at the beginning...
I've reached day 75 and the game still says I'm in tutorial!
When does the real game start???
Was it your first time visiting the dorm? There's a tutorial for that the first time you go there. The actual tutorial/prologue ends on Day 3

Reactions: DrFree

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Wa

Was it your first time visiting the dorm? There's a tutorial for that the first time you go there. The actual tutorial/prologue ends on Day 3
Still have an uneven affection score since it's a minimum of 5 for each room mate.
some have 22 while the roomie just on 3 so I guess I'll have to increase some cuties affection.
I've tried the dorms several times but it's not until now that the tutorial tells me to increase each to at least 5 on BOTH to be able to visit the one with 22

HSMeister

Oct 19, 2019
Based on the other scenes I noticed you have unlocked, you will eventually unlock that one, Just keep unlocking events. If you want a specific answer its
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i see thanks! anyway I'm curious to know if there are any other "nicknames" that has a special dialogue with the girls when you choose what you want them to call you.

eric_alvin

May 26, 2020
i see thanks! anyway I'm curious to know if there are any other "nicknames" that has a special dialogue with the girls when you choose what you want them to call you.
Certain characters respond either extremely positively or negatively to the word daddy, try seeing how
react. You can also use Onii-chan, master and I think darling (not too sure on that one) for interesting responses sometimes. You can also choose to have a girl call you by the name of other characters they are close to, for example,
, for other characters try names of people you think might get an interesting response out of them.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
They do have a relatively minor reaction to their own name.

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes