oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
Very nice game. Im curious as to what the pink text means in the event tracker though.
the pink text just means there is a lust requirement for that event.

I've completed every event but the last secret won't trigger :/ Shouldn't it have happened by now?
Not 100% sure what the trigger is
if you guys are talking about the newest secret added into the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
i hadnt really noticed that before lol.
I hadn't even considered the war at all, since I assumed that was basically a big joke for the setting... But now that I think about it, in the latest update, Haruka's main conflict comes from her husband being away in a war, possibly dead.
I think nothing about Miku's background has been mentioned so far (if it was, I forgot) but maybe she also lived in the other half of the town, and her house happened to be the victim of a bombardment, making her a war orphan.
Maybe I am thinking too much about it. Maybe its nothing so movie-like, and she just so happens to have strong panic attacks for some trauma.

eric_alvin

May 26, 2020
i hadnt really noticed that before lol.
There was a theory on discord about it having to do with her possibly seeing someone get shot and that loud bang triggered the memory like ptsd and I had a similar theory since typically when someone has an aversion to loud noises it is the result of a traumatic past experience

Reactions: DrFree

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
I hadn't even considered the war at all, since I assumed that was basically a big joke for the setting... But now that I think about it, in the latest update, Haruka's main conflict comes from her husband being away in a war, possibly dead.
I think nothing about Miku's background has been mentioned so far (if it was, I forgot) but maybe she also lived in the other half of the town, and her house happened to be the victim of a bombardment, making her a war orphan.
Maybe I am thinking too much about it. Maybe its nothing so movie-like, and she just so happens to have strong panic attacks for some trauma.
i have a somewhat similar theory to that, i dont think it was a bombing but what if her parents were shot in the commotion caused by the war. like maybe due to either a riot breaking out and her parents got killed in the mix (got mugged and shot etc.) or maybe they were against the war and were killed because of it? i dunno about the bombing theory, was it stated that the other half got bombed? cant remember on that.
There was a theory on discord about it having to do with her possibly seeing someone get shot and that loud bang triggered the memory like ptsd and I had a similar theory since typically when someone has an aversion to loud noises it is the result of a traumatic past experience
i think it would be more likely to cause that bad of a reaction if it was someone close to her getting shot though. what if she herself ended up getting shot when she was younger? or maybe she had to shoot someone for self defense or something? that would be an interesting yet horrifying twist right there, knowing that cute energetic innocent miku may have killed someone before? damn.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I like that last theory. That would also explain her "don't touch me!" line.
I assumed that place was bombed in the war to explain why "the voices" would be so specific about it.
I clearly remember Sensei being "told" about the "other half of town" in one of "those" moments.

"So" "many" "quotes"

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
I like that last theory. That would also explain her "don't touch me!" line.
I assumed that place was bombed in the war to explain why "the voices" would be so specific about it.
I clearly remember Sensei being "told" about the "other half of town" in one of "those" moments.
were you talking about the last one on my reply to you or the last one on the other reply, they are pretty different theories lol.
i just dont really remember anything saying that the other half was bombed though, however i could be wrong on that.
i might need to replay again and search for clues on the matter.

Slade4576

Oct 31, 2018
So I think i missed an event with Ami at night in her dorm when you have the option to touch her is it repeatable or do I have to start over?

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
So I think i missed an event with Ami at night in her dorm when you have the option to touch her is it repeatable or do I have to start over?
If it's crossed out in red on the Event Tracker it means that it's no longer attainable. If it's just greyed out you can still get it.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
how do i get the maya sex scene ? because I tried to do everything and I can't
Pretty sure there is none right now, but maybe you are talking about a secret event
In which case, just keep unlocking the main events, the girls events, and probably the lust events.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
were you talking about the last one on my reply to you or the last one on the other reply, they are pretty different theories lol.
i just dont really remember anything saying that the other half was bombed though, however i could be wrong on that.
i might need to replay again and search for clues on the matter.
I liked the shooting theory, because in case of self defense, she screaming "don't touch me" makes more sense.
It was never said it was bombed and thats why I said "I assume it was bombed" because that "other half of town" was explicitly referenced in the weird moments several times as somehow important.
The same moments where "There is something buried underneath your feet" is said, something that we still have no clue about, but is most likely connected to the whole HOPE plot... Which I really hope will lead somewhere. Which is pretty much confirmed, because, well, the fricking world resetted.
Anyway, my point is that "the other half of the town" has some importance that is still unclear,s o I connected it to the until now simple background joke to excuse the harem setting.

eric_alvin

May 26, 2020
Anyway, my point is that "the other half of the town" has some importance that is still unclear,s o I connected it to the until now simple background joke to excuse the harem setting.
Yeah the other side of town definitely has some significance, if you notice weird shit happens with all the characters once they venture into that side of town or just leave Kumon-mi in general.

Reactions: DrFree and Blake639

Shadowmine

Jun 4, 2018
Yeah the other side of town definitely has some significance, if you notice weird shit happens with all the characters once they venture into that side of town or just leave Kumon-mi in general.
Not necessarily.

Just some thoughts regarding that.

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
I liked the shooting theory, because in case of self defense, she screaming "don't touch me" makes more sense.
It was never said it was bombed and thats why I said "I assume it was bombed" because that "other half of town" was explicitly referenced in the weird moments several times as somehow important.
The same moments where "There is something buried underneath your feet" is said, something that we still have no clue about, but is most likely connected to the whole HOPE plot... Which I really hope will lead somewhere. Which is pretty much confirmed, because, well, the fricking world resetted.
yeah i think that is the theory im sticking to for now, i think it makes a lot of sense. but i agree there is something fishy going on at the other side of the town but i dont really have any ideas on that one

Sep 16, 2018
I think it'd be a mistake to assume everything is happening sequentially as we're playing it. This game references reincarnation, multiple timelines, and there's clearly something going on behind the 4th wall as well. I think we're experiencing a narrative pieced together through multiple timelines and decisions by the main character.

It's not a complete theory of course but it would explain some things. Why Maya seems to know so much about us right off the bat (it's already been established that she can remember every cycle), why we know exactly what to say to Ami at her parents' grave without knowing how we know what to say, why we can date multiple girls who all live together at the same time without them seeming to realize.

I think we as the player experience scenes in sequence that actually occur in completely separate lifetimes.

It's a convoluted idea that's probably wrong but I think it's nifty.

Randouser1

Oct 10, 2019
I had the fucking misfortune of playing this game at 1am while a storm was occurring outside. It gave me a heart attack when I came across the room full of clocks. Thought it was a one-off scene and continued on my merry way. Some hours later (separated by moments of panic) has made me want to see this game completed so I can see the lewds and figure out what the fuck is happening in the damn town.

I can't wait to see more of this!

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
I think we as the player experience scenes in sequence that actually occur in completely separate lifetimes.
thats is actually a very interesting view on the matter,
I had the fucking misfortune of playing this game at 1am while a storm was occurring outside. It gave me a heart attack when I came across the room full of clocks. Thought it was a one-off scene and continued on my merry way. Some hours later (separated by moments of panic) has made me want to see this game completed so I can see the lewds and figure out what the fuck is happening in the damn town.

I can't wait to see more of this!
glad you stuck through the "horror" aspects of the game to experience the great story!

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes