Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
The new option to rename saves is a really awesome addition, though it would be better if it was not called with the right click, but with left and when it asked to overwrite the save below Yes and No there would be an option to Rename, it would be times more intuitive and comfortable.
Working on something closer to that. There was an issue with persistent data not being properly saved that way, so this is just the temporary solution until it’s refined and fixed. This is an area of RenPy I’m not sure how to tackle personally so I’m getting help with it from someone who is more experienced.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Here's the first time it's brought up: View attachment 1454261
You'll note that Maya being a dream baby is dismissed and instead it's Ami who is considered. And then the second time it's brought up:
View attachment 1454272
61, whose name in hex translates to "am i okay", talks about making another Ami from dream-sex.
Shit, I thought I was paying attention, more or less. Turned out, I wasn't. All this time I thought that if there were a possibility one of the girls being a daughter of Sensei, it would be Maya.
And to think that I was patting myself on the back for figuring out obvious stuff, like Sensei being in love with Ami's mother and feeling inferior to his brother, as soon as it was alluded to and then, finally, several months later, catching on to who the disembodied hands belong to...
Well, I guess all there is left for me is to just go to the corner and fucking DIE there.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: alex2011 and moodle

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
PDF guides updated to 0.16.0p2. Guide mod updated to 0.19.0p2.

This shouldn't need to be said, but only use the version of the mod that matches the version of the game you're using. Using an outdated version shouldn't actually break the game, but the new events will not appear on the event tracker.

Improved Progress screen:
View attachment 1306077

Event Guidance:
View attachment 1306078

Options screen:
View attachment 1450495

Features:
* Keyboard shortcuts (see the readme)
* Ability to turn off hints and make alterations to some of what is shown (see Options on the progress screen)
This guide mod will work on version 0.20 part 1? If not, how can I get the 0.19 part 2 version of the game?

Blazerer

Dec 10, 2017
In case it is useful for anyone, please find a save below for the second beach event.

State:
- romance all characters available
- floor 1 won the contest

I am not sure if anyone else knows what is important for the beach event. If you do, please feel free to let me know. if anyone has a save with floor 2 as the winner I'd be curious to see the differences.

Edit: also please feel free to reply if I am missing out on anything due to too low stats.

Last edited:

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Is there any man of steel who is still on the "not so friendly with Rin" route and at the same time play on the "Rin's BF forever" save? How it played out? Is there many noticible differences?

Slavytuch

Apr 18, 2020
What an actual trainwreck of the last episode it has been...
First, it's Rin's depression, when it's too hard to stop feeling bad at the times it doesn't have to, it echoes in my soul so fucking much...
And then the Niki scene... I cant help but worry, it's too real... fucking Niki, still waiting on lewd scenes with Noriko, she's been waiting for far too long))

thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
In case it is useful for anyone, please find a save below for the second beach event.

State:
- romance all characters available
- floor 1 won the contest

I am not sure if anyone else knows what is important for the beach event. If you do, please feel free to let me know. if anyone has a save with floor 2 as the winner I'd be curious to see the differences.

Edit: also please feel free to reply if I am missing out on anything due to too low stats.
Did the save use cheats? I have been looking for one that doesn't have it. Apparently, there is a cheat flag in the files and it will either be a funny joke or a dick move. I really don't want to replay the game, even with the skip function.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
What an actual trainwreck of the last episode it has been...
First, it's Rin's depression, when it's too hard to stop feeling bad at the times it doesn't have to, it echoes in my soul so fucking much...
And then the Niki scene... I cant help but worry, it's too real... fucking Niki, still waiting on lewd scenes with Noriko, she's been waiting for far too long))
Rin continues to set herself up for failure.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Essecks

Sep 1, 2018
This update was incredible, and I actually have to take back some of what I said about the last one. Hearing Rin's thoughts on what happened with Molly filled in the blanks on why she would act like that. And Tsuneyo continues to be an absolute hero and also kind of terrifying.

Blazerer

Dec 10, 2017
Did the save use cheats? I have been looking for one that doesn't have it. Apparently, there is a cheat flag in the files and it will either be a funny joke or a dick move. I really don't want to replay the game, even with the skip function.
No cheats, a straight run. That being said if need be you could probably just open it with a file editor and turn off the flag in your own saves.

Reactions: crustlord12
4.20 star(s) 292 Votes