Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Damn I missed this game SO MUCH!
The only thing that helped me cope is listening to lil podcasts (UwU Council) (great stuff, made me replay several events since there was tons of things I missed meaning of)

Reactions: alex2011

tankrak

May 20, 2017
Damn I missed this game SO MUCH!
The only thing that helped me cope is listening to lil podcasts (UwU Council) (great stuff, made me replay several events since there was tons of things I missed meaning of)
Wait, there are LiL podcasts? Where can i find them?

Reactions: akselx

EllisL4D2

Jul 6, 2019
Ok man. Then can you give me a little advice on how to pass the "Reset" mission?...i can't figure it out even with the tutorials. Thanks. :)
Assuming it's a puzzle, you'd have to backtrack. AKA go through your old saves if you weren't paying attention.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Assuming it's a puzzle, you'd have to backtrack. AKA go through your old saves if you weren't paying attention.
Not necessarily, there's the replay function as well. Though, if I remember correctly, "Reset" was less a puzzle with answers from previous events and more a puzzle of figuring out where to go (if I remember correctly, that event is the one where you're all alone in town early on).

Hello, can you tell me what program this game is made with? Daz3d Unreal engine or what?
The game engine is listed at the top of every page, Renpy, and the graphics are made with Koikatsu, specifically CharaStudio, which comes with Koikatsu.

Reactions: akselx

Yaboiii699

Nov 1, 2017
Did something happened to him? Stopped paying attention awhile back and seems like his patreon is down. He would usually update once every two weeks or so as well.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Did something happened to him? Stopped paying attention awhile back and seems like his patreon is down. He would usually update once every two weeks or so as well.
The game's undergoing a revision of the first chapter at the moment, due out next month. The Patreon got taken down because Patreon didn't like the content, but he's still active on Subscribestar.

Reactions: alex2011

EllisL4D2

Jul 6, 2019
Not necessarily, there's the replay function as well. Though, if I remember correctly, "Reset" was less a puzzle with answers from previous events and more a puzzle of figuring out where to go (if I remember correctly, that event is the one where you're all alone in town early on).

The game engine is listed at the top of every page, Renpy, and the graphics are made with Koikatsu, specifically CharaStudio, which comes with Koikatsu.
I honestly don't remember, because I haven't played in a while.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I honestly don't remember, because I haven't played in a while.
Same, I've been holding back because it's bad to have too many affection points in this game, don't want to go into the next update with new events already set up to miss events because I blow right past any main events lust events might be tied to.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Same, I've been holding back because it's bad to have too many affection points in this game, don't want to go into the next update with new events already set up to miss events because I blow right past any main events lust events might be tied to.
How can having too many affection points make you miss events? I thought you only missed events if you didn't have enough. In my latest save I grinded loads of points and didn't miss any events, did I just get lucky?

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes