Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
screenshot0001.png
Well, seems Selly discarded the pretense and so we have 'word of god' confirmation of what year the girls are in and thus their ages, 14 to 15. I know in odd cases you can get 13 or 16 but if that applies then statistically it can only be 1 maaaaybe 2 of the students. Good to know though it was already pretty much assumed.

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
Okay guys
So whats going up with DRM?
Can someone give me a little summery?
You only have to worry about it if you installed the leaked care packages.

And all you have to do to bypass it is to either delete the code block starting at line 418 in gui.rpy, or to replace the one in your game directory with this one. Make sure to rename it to gui.rpy after you download.

Otherwise all your saves and the script.rpy file will get deleted.

Reactions: TheLarceny

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
[
View attachment 2469773
Well, seems Selly discarded the pretense and so we have 'word of god' confirmation of what year the girls are in and thus their ages, 14 to 15. I know in odd cases you can get 13 or 16 but if that applies then statistically it can only be 1 maaaaybe 2 of the students. Good to know though it was already pretty much assumed.
It's always been clear that they're first-year high school students, but that's in the Japanese school system, where there's only 3 years of high school, so they're age-equivalent to US Sophomores, or 15-16.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Rholeaf

Jul 9, 2021
Im a dumb fuck and stuck on the reset questions. Can some one tell me where yumi had her first knockout take place?

probiermich123

Jan 8, 2019
Skill issue
the last update just shows that Sel spends more time on this "war" than on the quality of the game and it is only getting worse. the puzzle was annoying and nothing else, there are more mistakes and bugs in this update than in the last 6 put together, the story is getting worse, the characters are getting more shallow and the story is more rushed as this goes on, etc.
this had the potential to be one of the best vn out there. now it is just stupid.

Rholeaf

Jul 9, 2021
Im a dumb fuck and stuck on the reset questions. Can some one tell me where yumi had her first knockout take place?

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
the last update just shows that Sel spends more time on this "war" than on the quality of the game and it is only getting worse. the puzzle was annoying and nothing else, there are more mistakes and bugs in this update than in the last 6 put together, the story is getting worse, the characters are getting more shallow and the story is more rushed as this goes on, etc.
this had the potential to be one of the best vn out there. now it is just stupid.
Well, the Osaka bug goes away once you disable the DRM at least :KEK:

I'd say how to fix the DRM to have avoided it in the first place, but, you know...

• Haha
Reactions: El_Zane_123

ComplexOne2

Jul 25, 2017
Eh, story seems fine so far and this "war" started here, maybe Sel shouldn't prolong it but here we are and nothing is going to change anytime soon.

probiermich123

Jan 8, 2019
Well, the Osaka bug goes away once you disable the DRM at least :KEK:

I'd say how to fix the DRM to have avoided it in the first place, but, you know...
didn't have the problem. just minor things like wrong names shown during dialogue and so on. feels rushed generally though. definately not worth the money anymore. even 20$ total would be steep at this point.

Reactions: vehemental
4.20 star(s) 292 Votes