ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
i wont say dissapointed, since its a begining of chapter, wich means its basically a "setup" update...
But its one of those updates that i would have loved to skip to play it together with the next one. XD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hell, probably a lot more points that ill remember later..

Amitiel

Feb 17, 2020

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
Oh fuck, I wanted to forget about the wait time so much I forgot the release time.
Time to download and play.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Thankfully it's only a month, and on one hand, it seems like with all the planned character events for the next two updates, we'll probably get Sensei back as a character that'll allow us to ACTUALLY MOVE AROUND THE CITY AGAIN THANK YOU sooner rather than later.

On the other hand, there is a likely chance that the idea of "multiple POVs" I've seen Sel possibly have an interest in infects the story and we get half a year of this shit where it's just more set-up for answers that may never come if Sel happens to get Personaed.

Not that he would mind you, but the situation is now a possibility we have to ponder.

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
I haven't finished the chapter yet, but I just remembered after seeing the AMI notes on the wall and I wonder if that one note Maya wrote on the board in Sensei's room a while back is going to have any relevancy later on.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
I downloaded the new version and was using the Disable DRM Patch and something went wrong and it deleted all my 100+ savegames, is there a way to recover my savegames?
System recovery? They're probably tools on the internet to recover deleted shit if it's not overwritten.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

On the whole, felt it was largely a bit mid.

New Maya being able to hear about the resets, probably just means she's capable of making it to the roof, just like Ayane and Makoto. Yumi and Tsuneyo are probably like this as well. Maybe Rin.

Also, I think it was less pining and more like obsessing over him. Some of the girls are apparently going insane. Getting their own bathroom to cry and contemplate death in, talking about murdering Ami to get what they want, breaking into Sensei's house to kidnap him against his will.

This update more or less just proved to Sensei (and Ami) that he isn't even safe in his own room. The World will just break in. They might literally have to run away and hide, just for their mental health.

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
About what I was expecting, I do feel like the plot is going to be at a standstill for a while. Even if Akira is up and moving by the next update, it will probably be mostly reintroductions rather than the story progression.

Beyond that, I feel like this was definitely a slower chapter start, but definitely not a bad one for Chapter 4.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Some of the girls are apparently going insane. Getting their own bathroom to cry and contemplate death in, talking about murdering Ami to get what they want, breaking into Sensei's house to kidnap him against his will.
Some are getting desperate, but it's not that dramatic, I think. There's this whole theme of "you're are the center of the universe and life will eventually move on" going on for some time now. I think Sellebus is trying to do a deconstruction of harem of sorts, build the ego up, make it so everybody is just unconditionally attracted to Sensei, and then revert it.It's interesing, but I'm worried just how far will he take it.

Interestingly, Maya still hates Noriko and is described as being "more of a Maya then ever". I thought that we're going to see her in completely different light after reset, but it seems like her behavioral patterns remain while the context is entirely gone. It's hinted that she is starting to develop into a new person, now that she's free from the burden.

InstaPrincess

Apr 24, 2023
Oh god... at this point, I'd probably pay a subscription on Patreon for someone to write me a summary of each update. I feel like I reincarnated into a poorly written soap opera. It's basically sunk cost fallacy at this point.

Maya is terribly boring now for a few updates and we have a bunch of teenage angsty problems to wade through until we finally arrive at the next chapter and everything starts anew. Calling progress glacial here, makes me want to speed up climate change.

Mori Enjoyer

Apr 7, 2023
i guess another great thing about this update .36, how the contrast to Maya being wiped and Ami wanting Sensei all to herself feels eerily similar to how its mentioned by Noriko of Maya taking Sensei away some time after the accident fucking him up even more timestamps aside

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes