Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
There isn't total consensus on this, but I and others think that the black bunnies and white bunnies are probably connected to different gods. The black bunnies to Yasu's god (presumably HOPE) and the white bunnies to one or more of Pareidolia/Sekai/The World Itself.

I think the white bunny at Himawari's stall indicates that she was the one who closed the shrine (or is working with them). My own personal belief is that was done as part of the plan to kill Maya Prime, which Himawari wanted it in order to replace Maya with Ayane. The out of order shrine is apparently significant because it means Maya can't pay her respects:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Huh, i actually never though about paying respects was more then a trow away line. I mean it is not as if maya would actually be a good shrine maiden anyway. I mean didnt she once said something like she was just one because the dress looks cute? And now i try to remember if her event chain was before or after that school dorm even when she fought against tsuneyo.

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
Huh, i actually never though about paying respects was more then a trow away line. I mean it is not as if maya would actually be a good shrine maiden anyway. I mean didnt she once said something like she was just one because the dress looks cute? And now i try to remember if her event chain was before or after that school dorm even when she fought against tsuneyo.
It might not have literal meaning, but I think it is at least meant as foreshadowing (and it gives an explanation for the out-of-order shrine which I can't otherwise explain). Maya definitely doesn't actually respect the gods, but we also see her praying a bunch, probably for practical reasons. If you're referring to the scary room where Maya's death was "faked out", that happens before the festival. The next reset after the festival, though, is the one where Maya doesn't make it to the roof but someone (I think Wires) helps Sensei save her.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
It might not have literal meaning, but I think it is at least meant as foreshadowing (and it gives an explanation for the out-of-order shrine which I can't otherwise explain). Maya definitely doesn't actually respect the gods, but we also see her praying a bunch, probably for practical reasons. If you're referring to the scary room where Maya's death was "faked out", that happens before the festival. The next reset after the festival, though, is the one where Maya doesn't make it to the roof but someone (I think Wires) helps Sensei save her.
Yeah, that is the one i was referring to. And when that came before, then it might actually be at least part of the foreshadowing of what was to come. Not as if one would normally pay too much attention to the line that would do it tho. But in hinsight? Yeah, i can see that all been intentional. And then laughting his ass off, because the morons didnt see his obvious hints.

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
HOPE or someone pretending to be HOPE claims the credit, but I think it's unlikely that he did the actual saving. Let me give you probably the strongest reason. Sensei is only able to save Maya because she is made visible to him and to no one else. But we're told by one of the narrators that the first god never learned how to change what people see. In contrast, Wires tells us he will guide our vision.
A second reason: why would HOPE call it a "final parting gift" when it's the start of his season?

I'm probably going to write a longer post about this at some point after I get far enough through my second playthrough.

wamzzz

Sep 28, 2021
I'm not entirely sure on the bunny colors being tied to a specific god. There was that plant talk where one of the bunnies was saying they weren't feeling it with their current god so they were thinking of changing to a different one or something like that.

But who fucking knows, maybe switching gods recolors the bunnies or some shit.

Jan 1, 2024
HOPE or someone pretending to be HOPE claims the credit, but I think it's unlikely that he did the actual saving. Let me give you probably the strongest reason. Sensei is only able to save Maya because she is made visible to him and to no one else. But we're told by one of the narrators that the first god never learned how to change what people see. In contrast, Wires tells us he will guide our vision.
A second reason: why would HOPE call it a "final parting gift" when it's the start of his season?

I'm probably going to write a longer post about this at some point after I get far enough through my second playthrough.
Good point, it does make me curious of his other gifts. Anyways I'll be looking forward for when/if you make the longer post.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I have a few.
#2. The schadenfreude of seeing Nodoka's attempts at playing god come crashing down and her realizing that she's not as smart as she thinks she is.

#3. Finding out who USER4 is. I'm hopeful that we're close to getting more clues, since there's a good chance that Chapter 5 will be fall.

#4. Most importantly, I desperately need this to go somewhere:
>Nodoka
Yea totally

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Akira finds out who Himawari is or Akira takes control over the simulation/gods can't control him anymore. Either one.

Although, to be more in tone with your answer (less supernatural), I think it would be really powerful for him to speak about Sekai with someone. Not referencing her, not fantasizing, straight up "I was molested, groomed, it fucked my mind and I'm still so fucked that I wish I had died instead."

One cannot exorcise demons before dragging them into the light.
So fucking excited for when that happens(Watch Sel blue balls us and have it either never happening or happening so late into the story that it gets overshadowed by other bigger events.)

Reactions: Moonflare

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
The moment I uncover the truth about Bingoogus
I'm convinced he's a lizard. Although I have my theories.
I fuckin' wish i was a lizard! Being some fat lump of mammalian flesh is annoying.
And she knows it
She totally knows it, 100% she's aware, and i bet the same goes for that scene with Rin, she was enjoying her reactions, you just can't be that naive and somehow also that good at setting up 'unintended' double entendres.

4.20 star(s) 295 Votes