alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Jesus Christ, people in this thread are like angels that never downloaded a single pirated game thing on the internet, yet... they are in a piracy forum, if you are not happy just don't download anything from anywhere here and let everyone decide for themselves.
Not true, I still actively do it, it's just this one I specifically avoid pirating at all while others depend on whether I can even get them legally or if the developer is doing something stupid that wastes development time. Nobody is telling anyone what to do, all anyone is doing is spreading the truth about piracy in relation to this game, that it IS hurting Selebus. You're probably going to be seeing this issue every time someone speaks up about the people who complain about it or whenever there's a leak. Why this game? Because it is literally free after two weeks, other games aren't ever free.

I'm on v0.16 how do I update without losing my save files?
Just download, it will read the files that are in appdata and you can play from there.

android plzz
It's too big, Android doesn't like huge apps, use Joiplay.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
More than 0% is not enough. He's also said that piracy has decreased the number of incoming patrons specifically when a leaked version is released, which hurts him and cancels out any positive it has ever done. The time that it is helpful for has long passed. I'm not arguing against him, my arguments are specifically based on his words. He actually DOES upload the public version here when leakers don't leak. I agree, a delay would be fair, it's not like this game is never free. Even better if there could be enforcement of this delay.

That's why you advertise it, like Selebus does on multiple platforms. The people who see this will play it and then will spread the word, then more will come in a repeating cycle that continually brings more. That's how it's supposed to be, what Selebus wants. No, it isn't unmatched, there are plenty of ways to do it without piracy, otherwise Selebus wouldn't be so vocal against it. He literally just gave us his blessing to keep complaining about it, he wouldn't do that if he didn't have other options, that would be shooting himself in the foot.

No, in the early days it did, but that time is over. Piracy has a limited usefulness and that usefulness passes very quickly and then becomes a threat. There is no piracy of any other kind, piracy is one thing, theft of an electronic product, piracy of ANY product is bad, full stop. Actually, piracy in anime works the same as piracy here, it helps in the early days to get word out, but then it ceases to be helpful after a short period of time when the anime, or game in this case, has gotten all the exposure it will need. At that point, neither anime nor this game needs pirates, the people who actually bought them are able to spread the word just fine. No, it is not worth it and it never has been or will be worth it once the period where exposure is needed is over. Once a product has enough buyers, or patrons in this case, those are all it will ever need to get the word out.

Everything that one could have possibly been said has NOT been said, I have not seen somebody say that morality does not exist yet.
I mean, they would be wrong if they did say it. As limited as it may be, and even among some of us pirates, there is some degree of morality. Morality is why I limit my targets for piracy, because I just wouldn't feel right, not that I would for any other target, if I had a method without piracy. I would feel worse with any legitimate source available, free or paid, than I would if I had no alternative. I still feel bad doing it when I have no choice except to ignore the target, but I feel worse when I do have a choice.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Not true, I still actively do it, it's just this one I specifically avoid pirating at all while others depend on whether I can even get them legally or if the developer is doing something stupid that wastes development time. Nobody is telling anyone what to do, all anyone is doing is spreading the truth about piracy in relation to this game, that it IS hurting Selebus. You're probably going to be seeing this issue every time someone speaks up about the people who complain about it or whenever there's a leak. Why this game? Because it is literally free after two weeks, other games aren't ever free.

Just download, it will read the files that are in appdata and you can play from there.

It's too big, Android doesn't like huge apps, use Joiplay.

More than 0% is not enough. He's also said that piracy has decreased the number of incoming patrons specifically when a leaked version is released, which hurts him and cancels out any positive it has ever done. The time that it is helpful for has long passed. I'm not arguing against him, my arguments are specifically based on his words. He actually DOES upload the public version here when leakers don't leak. I agree, a delay would be fair, it's not like this game is never free. Even better if there could be enforcement of this delay.

That's why you advertise it, like Selebus does on multiple platforms. The people who see this will play it and then will spread the word, then more will come in a repeating cycle that continually brings more. That's how it's supposed to be, what Selebus wants. No, it isn't unmatched, there are plenty of ways to do it without piracy, otherwise Selebus wouldn't be so vocal against it. He literally just gave us his blessing to keep complaining about it, he wouldn't do that if he didn't have other options, that would be shooting himself in the foot.

No, in the early days it did, but that time is over. Piracy has a limited usefulness and that usefulness passes very quickly and then becomes a threat. There is no piracy of any other kind, piracy is one thing, theft of an electronic product, piracy of ANY product is bad, full stop. Actually, piracy in anime works the same as piracy here, it helps in the early days to get word out, but then it ceases to be helpful after a short period of time when the anime, or game in this case, has gotten all the exposure it will need. At that point, neither anime nor this game needs pirates, the people who actually bought them are able to spread the word just fine. No, it is not worth it and it never has been or will be worth it once the period where exposure is needed is over. Once a product has enough buyers, or patrons in this case, those are all it will ever need to get the word out.

I mean, they would be wrong if they did say it. As limited as it may be, and even among some of us pirates, there is some degree of morality. Morality is why I limit my targets for piracy, because I just wouldn't feel right, not that I would for any other target, if I had a method without piracy. I would feel worse with any legitimate source available, free or paid, than I would if I had no alternative. I still feel bad doing it when I have no choice except to ignore the target, but I feel worse when I do have a choice.
I tend to use F95 as a place to discover and try out new games. For those games I find especially compelling, for those developers I want to support, I will go to Patreon or SubscribeStar. Personally, I'm really over extended--giving more per month than I can easily afford on my current income. I need to drop those I'm no longer playing regularly. I've actually added that monthly amount as one of my Patreon goals, in the hopes that my game will allow me to support other developers.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I tend to use F95 as a place to discover and try out new games. For those games I find especially compelling, for those developers I want to support, I will go to Patreon or SubscribeStar. Personally, I'm really over extended--giving more per month than I can easily afford on my current income. I need to drop those I'm no longer playing regularly. I've actually added that monthly amount as one of my Patreon goals, in the hopes that my game will allow me to support other developers.
I just use it when I can't find a source for a game that I can buy from. It's a backup source of sorts, usually Japanese games with either official or fan translations, games that are technically only available legitimately in Japan. That or when a developer decides to do something stupid like trying to prevent modding back in content they removed (School of Lust).

Sep 16, 2018
I took a look at your patreon and for some quick feedback, seeing your very first patreon goal being to donate to other creators I'm not really sure why I'd want to donate to you as opposed to just supporting others. Patreons usually exist to support the project in some way, while it's noble to want to support others, all you're really offering is a bigger cut to patreon by filtering my donation through a middleman.

My initial impression is one screenshot and a promise to support other creators, which I can just do myself while ensuring they get a bigger cut. I don't really see any reason to support you specifically. I'd suggest revamping it a bit to sell your project more.

Hopefully this is helpful.

Edit: I agree with your reason for using F95. If there was an anti-piracy forum that was as good a resource for discussing and discovering adult games I'd happily use that. Unfortunately for right now this is what we have.

Reactions: Dragon59

Aesopthe

Sep 7, 2020

this is an unofficial android port Lessons in Love [v0.19.0 Part 1] APK - MEGA

Hey, seems like there's a mix-up, this link leads to Leap of Faith. If possible, could you fix it please?

Thanks for your work btw, enjoy your ports.

Reactions: caxhub

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I took a look at your patreon and for some quick feedback, seeing your very first patreon goal being to donate to other creators I'm not really sure why I'd want to donate to you as opposed to just supporting others. Patreons usually exist to support the project in some way, while it's noble to want to support others, all you're really offering is a bigger cut to patreon by filtering my donation through a middleman.
Good point. It was more of a random thought that I had, since I'm already paying out that one "goal" would be to cover that. A much more useful goal is to cover the cost of buying assets and tools to use in the game.
My initial impression is one screenshot and a promise to support other creators, which I can just do myself while ensuring they get a bigger cut. I don't really see any reason to support you specifically. I'd suggest revamping it a bit to sell your project more.
Far enough. I have been tweaking things, changing character models, changing what it looks like outside. Tomorrow, I'll be doing the renders on this first scene. Many times they recommend not starting with Patreon until you have some real work to show. I decided I wanted to get all the tools in order as I was working.
Hopefully this is helpful.
Very much so. Thank you.
Edit: I agree with your reason for using F95. If there was an anti-piracy forum that was as good a resource for discussing and discovering adult games I'd happily use that. Unfortunately for right now this is what we have.
I wouldn't be making my own game if it were not for F95. This is where I got to know a number of players and developers. Where I got to see what decisions developers have made. I've also seen how good it is to have a developer have a presence here. I hope I don't feel the need to retreat to Discord and Patreon/Subscribe forums. I've seen how it is sometimes necessary if the developer is to continue the creative process.

I was telling a close friend about the game today. She's excited for me. She even suggested a few people with whom I could consult for aspects of the story that may be outside of my personal experience.

At this early stage, this first demo will be openly available. Once I've proved my ability to make the thing, I'll still have free levels. I'll see to it my work makes it here at the appropriate time.

Reactions: alex2011

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
I've also seen how good it is to have a developer have a presence here. I hope I don't feel the need to retreat to Discord and Patreon/Subscribe forums. I've seen how it is sometimes necessary if the developer is to continue the creative process.
I'll offer some generic advice that is good for many aspects of life.

Don't lock youself into a vacuum of voices. If you retreat to only one location, such as your patreon, you may not hear the type of criticism you need. If you hear "only that", you may begin to believe "only that". Same is true of religion, facebook, reddit, etc. What you surround yourself with is eventually what you believe. (for most people.)

If you can surround yourself with people of various points of views, who can have rational discussions, you'll probably have a rough (honesty can suck), but meaningful time.
Vacuums can be great for praise, but then when you leave that little nook of the world, you'll wonder why people don't agree with you/think you suck. This day and age has been great for witnessing the Allegory of the Cave/Plato's Cave over and over and over.

Best of luck, and stay safe.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019

Don't lock youself into a vacuum of voices. If you retreat to only one location, such as your patreon, you may not hear the type of criticism you need.
That is true, but I'll also offer the corollary that you, as a dev, should be confident in exactly what you want to do, and how the story will play out, before you start, and don't let any loud complainers derail your vision. Like you know what, everyone has an opinion, and the negative people tend to have the loudest voices. I've seen quite a few devs either change their game in a way they don't really feel enthusiastic about, just because a handful of loud people try to browbeat the dev to change it, or they abandon the game altogether to try to chase a different idea that everybody likes.

That is frankly impossible. Pick any game here, even the most succesfull, and you will hear plenty of complaints. People around here are free to offer conscructive criticism about whether a certain plot point or character action is confusing, or seems out of character, but ultimately everyone has their own preferences, and you can never please everybody, or probably even most people. The best you can hope for is a core of supporters that mostly like what you are doing, and just ignore those that want to complain. I think unless you make a game decision that is universally hated, a la My Sister My Roomate, it is best to stick to your guns no matter what fans tell you. You are the one making the story, not them. They are free to make their own cookie cutter, family of virgins story that they like and see how it does.

Me, for instance, I am not into female protagonist VNs. I've tried a handful of the most popular and they just don't do it for me, but lots of people like them, so devs should listen to those that enjoy those types of games. Also, if any of your characters so much as glance at another woman, or if they are not all innocent virgins (even the mothers, haha), you will get endless complaints, and threats to "stop playing" your game. Let them stop playing it.

Ultimately, the most sucessful devs, except for a few notable exceptions (DPC, Mr. Dots), get more and more fans by being a good sport, hanging around F95 from time to time chatting with the fans, which encourages some to go to your Patreon and subscribe, and mostly ignoring, or coming up with snappy comebacks, for the legion of trolls that like to populate these forums.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

Don't lock youself into a vacuum of voices. If you retreat to only one location, such as your patreon, you may not hear the type of criticism you need. If you hear "only that", you may begin to believe "only that". Same is true of religion, facebook, reddit, etc. What you surround yourself with is eventually what you believe. (for most people.)

If you can surround yourself with people of various points of views, who can have rational discussions, you'll probably have a rough (honesty can suck), but meaningful time.
Vacuums can be great for praise, but then when you leave that little nook of the world, you'll wonder why people don't agree with you/think you suck. This day and age has been great for witnessing the Allegory of the Cave/Plato's Cave over and over and over.

Thanks! As I said, despite knowing that mine will probably be a niche product, I intend to remain here--I've just seen developers get overwhelmed here so I'm trying to have realistic expectations about the good and bad of F95 forums. ;)

I was going to attend a truth or dare game on Zoom in about an hour, but it looks like it's been cancelled--more posing & rendering time!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Good point. It was more of a random thought that I had, since I'm already paying out that one "goal" would be to cover that. A much more useful goal is to cover the cost of buying assets and tools to use in the game.

Far enough. I have been tweaking things, changing character models, changing what it looks like outside. Tomorrow, I'll be doing the renders on this first scene. Many times they recommend not starting with Patreon until you have some real work to show. I decided I wanted to get all the tools in order as I was working.

Very much so. Thank you.

I wouldn't be making my own game if it were not for F95. This is where I got to know a number of players and developers. Where I got to see what decisions developers have made. I've also seen how good it is to have a developer have a presence here. I hope I don't feel the need to retreat to Discord and Patreon/Subscribe forums. I've seen how it is sometimes necessary if the developer is to continue the creative process.

I was telling a close friend about the game today. She's excited for me. She even suggested a few people with whom I could consult for aspects of the story that may be outside of my personal experience.

At this early stage, this first demo will be openly available. Once I've proved my ability to make the thing, I'll still have free levels. I'll see to it my work makes it here at the appropriate time.
I mean, you'll be fine as long as you don't really need to talk directly to the developer in this case, Selebus has basically retreated from F95, with the exception of the occasional pop in, so he wouldn't have to watch his game getting pirated.

It is, but on the downside for NOT getting away from F95, he has to watch his game get pirated if he comes here, which he did say was not doing good things for his mental and/or emotional health. It is better to retreat off of a site that is giving good criticism if that site is also causing such issues for the sake of one's well being. That comes first above good criticism. Besides, some of us who give good criticism are ones who will follow him to whatever other site he wishes to communicate on. I've been using his SubscribeStar if I needed to talk to him and his Discord if it is absolutely urgent that I do so. I do like the game a significant amount, but I am not a yes man, I WILL call out any issue with the game that needs fixed. That said, things like the complaints about the horror aspect or the need for sound I will not say because they will do nothing for the game except make it a shell of what it once was if lessened.

That is true, but I'll also offer the corollary that you, as a dev, should be confident in exactly what you want to do, and how the story will play out, before you start, and don't let any loud complainers derail your vision. Like you know what, everyone has an opinion, and the negative people tend to have the loudest voices. I've seen quite a few devs either change their game in a way they don't really feel enthusiastic about, just because a handful of loud people try to browbeat the dev to change it, or they abandon the game altogether to try to chase a different idea that everybody likes.

That is frankly impossible. Pick any game here, even the most succesfull, and you will hear plenty of complaints. People around here are free to offer conscructive criticism about whether a certain plot point or character action is confusing, or seems out of character, but ultimately everyone has their own preferences, and you can never please everybody, or probably even most people. The best you can hope for is a core of supporters that mostly like what you are doing, and just ignore those that want to complain. I think unless you make a game decision that is universally hated, a la My Sister My Roomate, it is best to stick to your guns no matter what fans tell you. You are the one making the story, not them. They are free to make their own cookie cutter, family of virgins story that they like and see how it does.

Me, for instance, I am not into female protagonist VNs. I've tried a handful of the most popular and they just don't do it for me, but lots of people like them, so devs should listen to those that enjoy those types of games. Also, if any of your characters so much as glance at another woman, or if they are not all innocent virgins (even the mothers, haha), you will get endless complaints, and threats to "stop playing" your game. Let them stop playing it.

Ultimately, the most sucessful devs, except for a few notable exceptions (DPC, Mr. Dots), get more and more fans by being a good sport, hanging around F95 from time to time chatting with the fans, which encourages some to go to your Patreon and subscribe, and mostly ignoring, or coming up with snappy comebacks, for the legion of trolls that like to populate these forums.
Absolutely, as I writer, I could not agree more with having a plan you yourself want to implement and an idea of how to do so before starting. I absolutely NEVER go into writing with nothing planned ahead of time.

Thanks! As I said, despite knowing that mine will probably be a niche product, I intend to remain here--I've just seen developers get overwhelmed here so I'm trying to have realistic expectations about the good and bad of F95 forums. ;)

I was going to attend a truth or dare game on Zoom in about an hour, but it looks like it's been cancelled--more posing & rendering time!
Ah yes, posing and rendering, my favorite activity. :rolleyes: Seriously, though, I hate the tedium, but the result is worth it. I've been doing quite a bit of it in CharaStudio lately and I'm getting some pretty good results, especially with laying hair across map objects so it looks like it is laying down naturally. That can be pretty hard to do with no collision between characters and maps, you're more likely to overshoot and clip through the object.

Reactions: Smarmint

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
That is true, but I'll also offer the corollary that you, as a dev, should be confident in exactly what you want to do, and how the story will play out, before you start, and don't let any loud complainers derail your vision.
I'll slightly disagree with this statement on the bases that it misses a needed nuance badly.

I am a developer, have been for over 15 years. As a developer, you should have solid requirements. No argument from that from me. But how do you get those solid requirements? Solid peer reviewing. Revisions happen.

Now as a "Writer" of stories, however, which feels like more of what you were getting at, yes. You need to be confident in writing what you want to write. But the best stories also get revised and criticized to help make them better. I would advise anyone writing to have a small handful of trusted critics to help you stay true to your intention, and as you imply, Smarmint, to not be dissuaded from your vision. I hinted at this originally when I suggested whom to surround yourself with.

Once you start to let the masses guide the direction, you are no longer in control of your story. It becomes more like a role play campain, and will never be the vision you thought of, and seldom works well because the format doesn't really support it. How many good stories have we seen turned into crap movies, all because someone else had influence on it.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Correct. I'm coming in this with the knowledge that my game will not be for everyone, but I hope that it will have enough fans to make it viable.
Yes, I have unfortunately see a few developers cave to the loudest opinions (or in a few cases, the highest paying opinions) dictate the progress of their game (product).
Did you mean "so much as glance at another man," or did you mean it as "so much as glance at another woman, let alone another man?"

To keep this a bit more on topic, I was reminded of people who want to do away with the Happy scenes. The Happy scenes are part of what makes this game This Game. The thought that someone wants to eliminate them seem so strange to me.

I'll probably need a few people liking and playing the game to add to my motivation, but I don't need everyone to like it. In your case, my game begins with female protagonists, but as time goes, you will be able to see the experiences of male characters and direct their decisions. The fourth real character (not including the barista...yet) is male (unless you are playing the lesbian path--that character is essential enough that I couldn't just skip him. That character will be a woman on the Lesbian only branch) and I have a few things in mind for his adventures. One could easily focus on him.
Yes, in general, that seems to be the best way. It exposes the developer (development team) to the trolls, but it also helps to build fan engagement. Of course, I've seen Mr. Dots as a developer who fell into the "loudest voices" trap regarding the proposed open relationship. As a matter of fact, that's one of the events that inspired me to begin making games.
I mean, you'll be fine as long as you don't really need to talk directly to the developer in this case, Selebus has basically retreated from F95, with the exception of the occasional pop in, so he wouldn't have to watch his game getting pirated.
I only had to play LiL for a few hours (which became many, many hours) to convince me to add Selebus to my support roster. I'm sorry he can't find the positive in it. Like I said, I hope I won't reach that state. I want to remain here and interact with non-patrons, non-subscribers as well.
It is, but on the downside for NOT getting away from F95, he has to watch his game get pirated if he comes here, which he did say was not doing good things for his mental and/or emotional health. It is better to retreat off of a site that is giving good criticism if that site is also causing such issues for the sake of one's well being. That comes first above good criticism. Besides, some of us who give good criticism are ones who will follow him to whatever other site he wishes to communicate on. I've been using his SubscribeStar if I needed to talk to him and his Discord if it is absolutely urgent that I do so. I do like the game a significant amount, but I am not a yes man, I WILL call out any issue with the game that needs fixed. That said, things like the complaints about the horror aspect or the need for sound I will not say because they will do nothing for the game except make it a shell of what it once was if lessened.
Yes, I know this is a very real possibility for me. I've contended with a lifetime of dysthymia and clinical depression. I will need to be very aware. Fortunately, I'm also collecting a circle of face-to-face friends who I can turn to.
Absolutely, as I writer, I could not agree more with having a plan you yourself want to implement and an idea of how to do so before starting. I absolutely NEVER go into writing with nothing planned ahead of time.
I already have the main events charted out for the next year of game time. It won't be a day by day game since all my characters are adults and boring life happens between interesting events. At least at the beginning. One thing I will need to chart out will be dating opportunities as new characters get introduced. I have a few characters in mind, but I'll have time to get them all planned with personalities.
[quote[
Ah yes, posing and rendering, my favorite activity. :rolleyes: Seriously, though, I hate the tedium, but the result is worth it. I've been doing quite a bit of it in CharaStudio lately and I'm getting some pretty good results, especially with laying hair across map objects so it looks like it is laying down naturally. That can be pretty hard to do with no collision between characters and maps, you're more likely to overshoot and clip through the object.
[/QUOTE]
I'll look into that--thanks!
I'll slightly disagree with this statement on the bases that it misses a needed nuance badly.

I am a developer, have been for over 15 years. As a developer, you should have solid requirements. No argument from that from me. But how do you get those solid requirements? Solid peer reviewing. Revisions happen.

Now as a "Writer" of stories, however, which feels like more of what you were getting at, yes. You need to be confident in writing what you want to write. But the best stories also get revised and criticized to help make them better. I would advise anyone writing to have a small handful of trusted critics to help you stay true to your intention, and as you imply, Smarmint, to not be dissuaded from your vision. I hinted at this originally when I suggested whom to surround yourself with.

Once you start to let the masses guide the direction, you are no longer in control of your story. It becomes more like a role play campain, and will never be the vision you thought of, and seldom works well because the format doesn't really support it. How many good stories have we seen turned into crap movies, all because someone else had influence on it.
I understand the need for an editor. I remember one person I know from a fan fiction community--she was so attached to "her babies," that the thought of an editor making changes made her feel a little sick. We've seen the tomes that popular writers started producing once they were successful enough to say no to an editor.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Did you mean "so much as glance at another man," or did you mean it as "so much as glance at another woman, let alone another man?"
The second. I didn't even mention the possibility of a LI looking at another man, because barring NTR specific games (and probably there too), fans go crazy with open hostility if that ever happens. Even if an LI mentions a past boyfriend or male relationship, apparantly it triggers a lot of people.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Well give us a heads up when you start your thread, I'll give it a follow
Thanks. I'm really tempted to start a thread early, before the first demo release.
The second. I didn't even mention the possibility of a LI looking at another man, because barring NTR specific games (and probably there too), fans go crazy with open hostility if that ever happens. Even if an LI mentions a past boyfriend or male relationship, apparantly it triggers a lot of people.
Don't I know it! I can imagine being worried about other men, but forbidding LIs from being with other LIs seems over the top.
My game will not be NTR centered (you can lose a love interest if you treat them badly), but it will include a lot of people "looking" (even looking very closely) at a lot of other people. I think I'll even have the ability to ask a LI's other partner (or ex-partner) for advice. IRL, I actually had one "metamour" give me advice on how to inspire his partner again, wanting us to kindle things again. ;)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thanks. I'm really tempted to start a thread early, before the first demo release.

Don't I know it! I can imagine being worried about other men, but forbidding LIs from being with other LIs seems over the top.
My game will not be NTR centered (you can lose a love interest if you treat them badly), but it will include a lot of people "looking" (even looking very closely) at a lot of other people. I think I'll even have the ability to ask a LI's other partner (or ex-partner) for advice. IRL, I actually had one "metamour" give me advice on how to inspire his partner again, wanting us to kindle things again. ;)
Indeed, do they think harem members get with their harem master exclusively and never with each other? That is a thing and, because each member is still loyal to the master of the harem even while getting with each other, it is neither cheating nor NTR. There seems to be a serious issue with lumping cheating, NTR, and sharing together, but they are not the same. Cheating and sharing both require that the LI sticks with their lover and NTR requires that they leave said lover for the person they are cheating with.

Definitely let us know when you're ready to release, I'll take a look as well if there's a legit free version.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Indeed, do they think harem members get with their harem master exclusively and never with each other? That is a thing and, because each member is still loyal to the master of the harem even while getting with each other, it is neither cheating nor NTR. There seems to be a serious issue with lumping cheating, NTR, and sharing together, but they are not the same. Cheating and sharing both require that the LI sticks with their lover and NTR requires that they leave said lover for the person they are cheating with.
I've noticed a lot of vocal players seem to have a difficult time distinguishing them.
Definitely let us know when you're ready to release, I'll take a look as well if there's a legit free version.
Will do. The next few days will involve a lot of posing and rendering, then feeding it all into Ren'Py.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Not a game for me.
If you can't progress without using a 3rd party guide or grinding every single girl then that's just poor game design.
You actually can, the only thing the guides do is make it easier, I for one absolutely refuse to use any outside help as long as I can avoid it time wise and my play through is sudden death, even one mistake and I start over, so I can't afford to take the chances I am. Also, it isn't poor game design to have to grind every girl on a general route where ALL of them are important to the plot. When the time comes for branching beyond the full cast, that's when the grinding should be focused on the girl for the target route, not during a general, full cast route.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Just curious...I haven't played in a while...
But does the story finally mamake any sense?
Or is it still a melancholic confusion?

I quit cause the constant depression and confusion made me lose interest and after a while the heavier moments just weren't as impactful as before.

Especially the Happy scenes just felt meaningless.

I know people llove mystery anand such...but as someone with a short attention span I hardly ever get invested into ones that take years for any answer.

Sorry if by any chance I come of as rude.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes